Week 13: Juventus 1-0 Milan 21/11/2015 20:45 CET

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Not true.

Baloltelli has contributed the most goals since the Zlatan era, no?

he's been meh to downright deadly for Milan.

Overall, and it's crazy to say this... He's the best post zlatan era player Milan has seen...

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
Robinho---ibrahimovic
-----Boateng/cassano----
Ambro--pirlo---gattuso
Zambro--silva--nesta--abate

W inzaghi off the bench

i miss them...

*sniffles*

bakakaka

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
baggio , maldini , nesta , kaka , sheva , pirlo , seedorf , balotelli , zlatan , pippo.
Ever after that horrendous spell at Liverpool Balo played well for Milan after returning and I can't wait to watch him play again .

Reaction score
it pains me to say this but we should really take a look of how shinter play against the better team. Just park the player, focus on it, and grind a draw.. atleast that would have gotten us a point

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
^Silvio would have fired the coach in a day had that happened. That's the problem here.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
yep i agree with necro. remember when allegri started to grind out results in 2013 by winning ugly, berlu was furious and decided to warn him about sacking allegro if he continued to play defensive boring football :lol:. Thats why would never hire a mourinho type coach who focuses mainly on winning by any means. After those two draws vs ajax lmao, berlu probably felt like choking allegri to death haha.

Last edited:

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
He never impressed me as a LB.
As a CD he started slowly then have a run of good games.
Bonera on the other hand is shit..... he can play anywhere in defense & is shit in each & every position.

bonera was really hyped at parma.. wasnt a really good player, he just had his moment.. his entire career actually was a lake of hability and personality.

Schedule