The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Congo, your return is well timed.

I've poured you some jasmine tea... The opium is the jeweled box.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
Sell Romagnoli to Juve and It sends out the same message as we did in selling Shevchencko to Chelsea(Granted he agreed to sale based on his wife's needs however naive they were) and Kaka to Real(no one knows the full story here) But we advertise ourselves as a former top club - a selling club with little ambition.

We should be looking to dominate the Italian League and Europe making the Juve's, Napoli's, Roma's and Inter's of this world envy us in every respect. And in Europe we should be looking to strike fear into anyone unfortunate to be drawn against us-remember that feeling when our reserve team could own Europe's best offerings I remember such times.

We have been a sleeping giant for too long time to wake up and take our designated place as a club to be feared.

nvdmrd

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Milan su #biraghi per sostituire eventuale partente rodriguez.

hahah more shit we are after biraghi to repalce rr but printer is after malcom from bordoux

“there will be a transfer market”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
So u think u have to tell me the dofference beteeen net or gross or what? U think he got half the money he got at Wolfsburg? I mean I understand that Wolfsburg r a purce of shit, but agreeing to 50%..sounds fake.
He's not actually playing for Milan. All fake.

Players never leave the mighty Bundesliga.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gazzetta - Milan, si muove Mister Li: blitz in Italia per rifinanziare il debito con Elliott e convincere l’Uefa

Li in italy to refinance the loan with elliot and convince uefa.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gazzetta - Milan, si muove Mister Li: blitz in Italia per rifinanziare il debito con Elliott e convincere l’Uefa

Li in italy to refinance the loan with elliot and convince uefa.

then we are sure out of europe for good,when they see him in that jacket.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Sell Romagnoli to Juve and It sends out the same message as we did in selling Shevchencko to Chelsea(Granted he agreed to sale based on his wife's needs however naive they were) and Kaka to Real(no one knows the full story here) But we advertise ourselves as a former top club - a selling club with little ambition.

We should be looking to dominate the Italian League and Europe making the Juve's, Napoli's, Roma's and Inter's of this world envy us in every respect. And in Europe we should be looking to strike fear into anyone unfortunate to be drawn against us-remember that feeling when our reserve team could own Europe's best offerings I remember such times.

We have been a sleeping giant for too long time to wake up and take our designated place as a club to be feared.

Agree. We are not selling Romagnoli.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Put your money where your mouth is... How confident are you re: romagnoli?

I'll take a lifetime ban if we sell him this summer.

Takers? Or we just shit talkers?

I also do not believe any of the BS from the media. Actually he is not for sale at any price.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So are we selling Romagnoli? We used to be a great football club in the past

No, it’s media lies to sell papers (as usual).

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I’m enjoying how hurt the papers are that Li didn’t announce his arrival to them..

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Fuck the Italian media. He owes answers to the racist fucks that have spent 1.5yrs defaming him?

Jesus christ. He owes US a statement through the media.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
********** - Bacca-Milan, esperienza conclusa

Bacca not returning to milan.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Some guys would literally believe ANYTHING they see on the media... No matter the source, no matter if it sounds dumb or not.

Fuck, we're selling Romagnoli to our biggest rivals... Strinic and Reina will be the mercato.

Sometimes I wonder if there are any people over 20 years here.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
U r very right..I m miserable, bit I m what I m..depressed.

If it would be just Lewa, but its a drop onna hot stone..its much deeper..hopeless

This honestly made my day :thumbsup: These tears are delicious!

I’m enjoying how hurt the papers are that Li didn’t announce his arrival to them..

Like jilted lovers.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Team #srscalcio

Atl madrid watching Suso, mn. May be bullshit.

Gazzeta says Roma renew has stopped, Marotta called Fassone to express interest, Milan values at 60.

Who sells Ale to ladri should be shot

MKD_z0ki

Chosen One
Reaction score
Villarreal are not willing to pay Milan’s requested price of €15.5 million for Bacca, and could choose not to redeem him after all. [CorSera]

Despite the interest from Bayern and Dortmund, Gattuso wants Rodriguez to stay and could ask the management to keep him at Milan. [ @AntoVitiello ]

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Team #srscalcio

Atl madrid watching Suso, mn. May be bullshit.

Gazzeta says Roma renew has stopped, Marotta called Fassone to express interest, Milan values at 60.

Who sells Ale to ladri should be shot

Fake news. There was a report few days ago that Romagnoli is not for sale at all. Doubt they'd let him go for 60 when they could easily get 100 mil for him.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Villarreal not willing to pay up for Bacca, Genoa only willing to renew the loan for Bertofodder (whose contract expires next summer anyway), Kalishit doesn't want to leave, we signed Strinic on more wages than he would be worth in transfer fees,...
Great mercato so far

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I am not really into the financial sector so can anyone explain what exactly this capital increase means? It must be quite important since we are talking about it that much.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Villarreal not willing to pay up for Bacca, Genoa only willing to renew the loan for Bertofodder (whose contract expires next summer anyway), Kalishit doesn't want to leave, we signed Strinic on more wages than he would be worth in transfer fees,...
Great mercato so far

:thumbsup: Mirabelli kicking it :lol: He can work in my country in gouverment, he's ready hahahahaha

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Milan are interested in young Leipzig defender Dayot Upamecano. He is currently valued at €15 million. [Gazzetta]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule