Thiago Silva Thread

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
:conf::conf: R80 was very impressive IMO, he is filling the void left by Kaka fairly well, if he continues the way he did in pre-season

Calum how do you defend this coming from Aberdeen?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Modern football defense start from midfield, and Leo squad shows nothing to defend from midfield.
I don't see many cleansheets if nothing change.

i know but for a goal-keeper to be classed as good, he has to save some shots, same with defence, they have to play well and block out the opposition attack if they are gonna be world-class. off-course there will not be many clean-sheets this season but clever people will notice that it is not his fault.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
My Dream Is To Win The Champions League With Milan - Thiago Silva
Paolo Maldini's departure has left Silva with the burden of keeping strikers at bay, but that has not deterred him from aiming for the Champions League...

Milan defender Thiago Silva is ready to step up to the plate, fill the void left by Paolo Maldini and win the Champions League.

The stopper is eager to become the protagonist of a season in which the Rossoneri are aiming for both Serie A and European Cup success.

"There are no words for Maldini, I have studied his play, and now I will be playing alongside Alessandro Nesta," Silva told La Gazzetta Dello Sport.

"I have been waiting for this first official game with Milan for a long time, and I don't feel scared of the responsibility I have.

"There are great attacking sides in Italy, but I don't fear any team."

The Rossoneri have returned to Europe's elite competition following last year's absence, and Silva harbours hope of lifting the trophy come the Madrid final in May.

"My dream is to win the Champions League," he stated.

Salvatore Landolina, Goal.com
http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/ital...to-win-the-champions-league-with-milan-thiago

Milan players need to STFUP. Every other day there`s a interview whit a random Milan player whit " my dream is,Milan will " etc,stop talking and prove something on the field .

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká

Milan players need to STFUP. Every other day there`s a interview whit a random Milan player whit " my dream is,Milan will " etc,stop talking and prove something on the field .

Imagine they won vs Juve with penalties and look what effect does it have.. imagine we win the derby...they'll celebrate the Scudetto from round 2.:head:

shimec

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaka, Bierhoff, Weah, Savicevic, Boban, Zidane, Raul,
They are trying to build a possitive mentality, knowing that they have a slightly weaker team then Juventus and Inter, and a lot weaker then Barcelona, Liverpool, Manchester, etc... I'm not blaming them at all! Mentality plays a big part in every sport.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Imagine they won vs Juve with penalties and look what effect does it have.. imagine we win the derby...they'll celebrate the Scudetto from round 2.:head:

Kind of beats getting ass-whooped.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
My Dream Is To Win The Champions League With Milan - Thiago Silva
Paolo Maldini's departure has left Silva with the burden of keeping strikers at bay, but that has not deterred him from aiming for the Champions League...

Milan defender Thiago Silva is ready to step up to the plate, fill the void left by Paolo Maldini and win the Champions League.

The stopper is eager to become the protagonist of a season in which the Rossoneri are aiming for both Serie A and European Cup success.

"There are no words for Maldini, I have studied his play, and now I will be playing alongside Alessandro Nesta," Silva told La Gazzetta Dello Sport.

"I have been waiting for this first official game with Milan for a long time, and I don't feel scared of the responsibility I have.

"There are great attacking sides in Italy, but I don't fear any team."

The Rossoneri have returned to Europe's elite competition following last year's absence, and Silva harbours hope of lifting the trophy come the Madrid final in May.

"My dream is to win the Champions League," he stated.

Salvatore Landolina, Goal.com
http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/ital...to-win-the-champions-league-with-milan-thiago

I do not see really the harm for him saying that. Of course, they need to show it on the field. Let's do hope so!:)

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino

solid serie a debut, hopefully him and nesta can stay fit and we have a quality CB pairing, money well spent so far. cant wait for him to make his cl debut.

FORZA SILVA!!!!
FORZA MILAN!!!!

Besfort

Milan Legend
Reaction score
TS just showed us on his debut good signs that he'll be a very important player for us in this season. A very versatile defender and I like the way he handles the pressure. Him + Nesta(if fit for the rest of the season) will form the best defense-partnership in Serie A and maybe in Europe.

Great, great buy from Milan. And only 10M.. well done! :star:

Quinni 17

Gold Tie Hero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi, Rino, Pippo, Sheva, Pato.
Everythin he does just oozes class... he can be a legend for us. Pleasently suprised. :D

M

MassterMark

ed2k://|file|TS%203%20O%20Monstro.iso|4610621440|484D2E93B556D6CE89C88FEC3CDB958C|h=Q3C2VQKTCZ2FFNQMBTAMXKUMTVC5W7PQ|/

Surfer

I've got the devil in me
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pato, Shevchenko
I've read this guy can also play LB ?
His defending skills are fine, don't know about his offensive skills but if he is used to it we might consider moving him to the LB because that left flank is going to cost us A LOT OF points and Silva could cover that shit up.
Only question, who plays next to Nesta ? I would pick Bonera (Onyewu is shit)

Zambro - Bonera - Nesta - Silva ?

sLurPPP

il diavolo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Leah Dizon, 3, 21 , 9MVB, 13, 7S, 22, 10RC, 4Alb, 7 Len, 10Savi
I've read this guy can also play LB ?
His defending skills are fine, don't know about his offensive skills but if he is used to it we might consider moving him to the LB because that left flank is going to cost us A LOT OF points and Silva could cover that shit up.
Only question, who plays next to Nesta ? I would pick Bonera (Onyewu is shit)

Zambro - Bonera - Nesta - Silva ?

Bonera cant play on CB, he often makes blunder on that pos.
Ambro is other alternative for that pos (if he likes)

sLurPPP

il diavolo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bonera is adecent central defender.

i know, i mean he shouldn't play on central coz he often makes blunder.

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
can he play fullback? I think he have played before at fluminese but I'm not sure. he is fast and have the potential, im sure he is a better than Janku and Oddo.

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i think bonera played well until injury f***** him...he was important when milan started to win all those games after 2 defeats @ the start of previous season

sLurPPP

il diavolo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bonera is decent in my view especially if you put him alongside someone of class like Nesta.

i know, but he shouldn't play on central coz he often makes blunder

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
in every! game he missed somebody and makes stupid foul for yellow/red card or penalty.
Could you be more specific? Name five such incidents,it shouldn`t be that hard if he was as bad as you say because he had played a lot of games for us.

M

MassterMark

Could you be more specific? Name five such incidents,it shouldn`t be that hard if he was as bad as you say because he had played a lot of games for us.
i cant be more specific, when i say every game...
he is not bad and not good, but one mistake on game can cost us 3 points.
he cant be in first 11.

sLurPPP

il diavolo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
search it urself if u didn't get much attention of his mistakes on his games
fullback is better for him

Last edited:

Schedule