AC Milan's Financial Situation Thread

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Milan announce €6.9m loss

Milan have announced an operating loss of €6.9m for the calendar year of 2012.

The board and shareholders meet this afternoon in the city, with the club reporting a loss of just under €7m for the last year.

It is a huge improvement however, on the previous two years. The Rossoneri had a loss of €67m in 2011 and €70m in 2010.

http://www.football-italia.net/33388/milan-announce-€69m-loss

Didnt Barbara say we are some 40 millions in the plus?If this figures are accurate we wont be able to spend much this summer.

Something like 15 million tops.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
At least now there won´t be the "we have to sell him to balance the budget" type of excuses.

We sell... we spend. Like Pato - Balo type of thing.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They made a loss again? 0___o

How did galliani have a job thought these years seriously?

Looks like merchandise sales skydived since milan made about 60mil worth in player transfers in that year so thats pretty much the difference between 2011 and 2012. But the pirlo wage cuts, half a year of wages off ibrahimovic, ts, and all the senatores look almost like they didnt happen.

wages of fodder like traore and co are still dragging the club down

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan announce €6.9m loss

Milan have announced an operating loss of €6.9m for the calendar year of 2012.

The board and shareholders meet this afternoon in the city, with the club reporting a loss of just under €7m for the last year.

It is a huge improvement however, on the previous two years. The Rossoneri had a loss of €67m in 2011 and €70m in 2010.

People, those numbers are for the whole year of 2012.

Meaning, they include half of season 2011-12 when we still had wages of Ibra, Thiago, and the senatores.

Eccolo

Keep calm! Sell everyone!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diamanti, Verratti, Montolivo + All Juve Stabia players
On the other hand we sold players for like 65 milion so yea.

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
On the other hand we sold players for like 65 milion so yea.

we wont receive 65m in a year. because of amortization I think we got from P$G around 16m/yr. We would generate profit if we continue like this I believe

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
we wont receive 65m in a year. because of amortization I think we got from P$G around 16m/yr. We would generate profit if we continue like this I believe

thank god someone with little brain.

we didn recived total sume ,we recived around 24 mil and most of that went to wage to senatores and ibra silva couse this includes till end of august wage ,but people dont know shit and still talk.

THIS IS FIRST TIME THAT WE HAVE 0 BALANCE WITHOUT INCLUDING SALES COUSE NEXT YEAR IT WILL BE MORE THEN 20 MIL ++ AND WE WILL STILL DERCEREAS WAGE COUSE WE HAVE AT LEAST 5 PLAYERS THAT WE DONT NEED.

Kingmilan

Legendary
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gigi Buffon-Alessandro Nesta-Prince Boateng-Mario Balotelli-Ricky Montolivo-Stephan El Shaarawy
Yeah exacly , we are in a great financial situation . We have a young rising team, a good youth system and no debt. We will be able to invest some money this summer for sure. Plus lets not forget players like binho(gone) and Mexes(pay cut) probably wont be playing at 4mil. next year as well . I like where we are at . We need to keep investing on the youth . Cristante-Saponara-Vergara are already coming , we need more.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we continue like this, in 5 years we're gonna be splashing 20 million on a player like it ain't no thing!

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
thank god someone with little brain.

we didn recived total sume ,we recived around 24 mil and most of that went to wage to senatores and ibra silva couse this includes till end of august wage ,but people dont know shit and still talk.

THIS IS FIRST TIME THAT WE HAVE 0 BALANCE WITHOUT INCLUDING SALES COUSE NEXT YEAR IT WILL BE MORE THEN 20 MIL ++ AND WE WILL STILL DERCEREAS WAGE COUSE WE HAVE AT LEAST 5 PLAYERS THAT WE DONT NEED.

If we continue like this, in 5 years we're gonna be splashing 20 million on a player like it ain't no thing!

:thumbsup: True story :proud:

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alan Shearer, Jon Dahl Tomasson
fuck FFP. i want milan like PSG-Man City

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah exacly , we are in a great financial situation . We have a young rising team, a good youth system and no debt. We will be able to invest some money this summer for sure. Plus lets not forget players like binho(gone) and Mexes(pay cut) probably wont be playing at 4mil. next year as well . I like where we are at . We need to keep investing on the youth . Cristante-Saponara-Vergara are already coming , we need more.

also most of this new players are true milan fans de sceglio-cristante -ses-balo and half of them came from youth sector.

also bihno,anto,traore,bojan,noce will most likely leave and mexes will maybe get new lower wage and we will sure invest this summer

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score

i dont think this is how it works.

A club writes down amortization for players it bought yeah but as far as sales go it writes down the whole sum for the same year it sold them. At least thats what milan did with kaka and sheva.....

i could be wrong thoe.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i dont think this is how it works.

A club writes down amortization for players it bought yeah but as far as sales go it writes down the whole sum for the same year it sold them. At least thats what milan did with kaka and sheva.....

i could be wrong thoe.

you are wrong ,it simple doesnt work like that and you realy dont have to be genius to see that we are in very good fi. situation we have some 85-90 mil wages and alot of new sponsors also we have atleast 5 players(noce 1.5 mil,traore 1.5 mil bojan 1.5 mil robi 4 mil didac 1 mil )we dont use ,so we still have room for improvment in financial part

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
you are wrong ,it simple doesnt work like that and you realy dont have to be genius to see that we are in very good fi. situation we have some 85-90 mil wages and alot of new sponsors also we have atleast 5 players(noce 1.5 mil,traore 1.5 mil bojan 1.5 mil robi 4 mil didac 1 mil )we dont use ,so we still have room for improvment in financial part

How did you come up with the 85-90 mill number? Last time that I checked, Milan was paying about 55 mill in salaries after taxes, and it had reduced the salary number from last year by about 30 mill (30 mill to players translates into 60 mill that Milan must actually pay).

Considering that these years we had about 60 mill in loss, with the reduced wages we should be good but not actually make a profit.
Also if in 2012 we were paying those higher salaries for at least 6 months, then we obviously didn't save more than 30 mill (15 mill after taxes), which makes me think that the remaining 30 mill was from the profit from sales of Ibra + Thiago.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
It's not good, right?

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score

It simply worked like this be4 and till some in depth analysis gets released nobody knows how they wrote it down.

lol at milan being in very good ''f'' position. For seriea standards yeah maybe

xAcMilan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
How did you come up with the 85-90 mill number? Last time that I checked, Milan was paying about 55 mill in salaries after taxes, and it had reduced the salary number from last year by about 30 mill (30 mill to players translates into 60 mill that Milan must actually pay).

Considering that these years we had about 60 mill in loss, with the reduced wages we should be good but not actually make a profit.
Also if in 2012 we were paying those higher salaries for at least 6 months, then we obviously didn't save more than 30 mill (15 mill after taxes), which makes me think that the remaining 30 mill was from the profit from sales of Ibra + Thiago.

55mil salaries?? No. Last year we had about 150mil now about 90mil.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks

No he is not. You are just talking straight out of your ass.

We covered whole yearly loss with Kaka sale. And we didn´t spread it over few years. We had a loss and we covered it with Kaka money... even though we didnt get the full payment in one year.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
55mil salaries?? No. Last year we had about 150mil now about 90mil.

Maybe the salaries for everybody at Milan, including Galliani, coaches, scouts and other personnel ... 55 mill is only for the soccer players.
BTW, anybody knows if we still maintaining Milan Lab ?

xAcMilan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Maybe the salaries for everybody at Milan, including Galliani, coaches, scouts and other personnel ... 55 mill is only for the soccer players.

No thats wrong too. With everybody else it was 206mil last year (now maybe 140-150mil). Where did you read about 55mil? Its not possible.

Mexes, Robinho, Montolivo, De jong and Balotelli get about 37mil already.
And there are more than 20players left who get all about 3mil after taxes. So you see 55mil isnt right.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score

:fp:

Milan spent 120M per season the last time a checked...now is probably less, but defenitely not that low.

Milan must reduce wages below 100M. But yeah...financial situation definitely much better than few seasons ago...160M per season!

Last edited:

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
No thats wrong too. With everybody else it was 206mil last year (now maybe 140-150mil). Where did you read about 55mil? Its not possible.

Mexes, Robinho, Montolivo, De jong and Balotelli get about 37mil already.
And there are more than 20players left who get all about 3mil after taxes. So you see 55mil isnt right.

55 mill is the amount paid to the players, including taxes it should be 110 million ... When you mentioned 85-90 mill earlier ... if you were talking about what Milan pays (player salary + taxes), than you already proved yourself that we spend more than 90.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
for love of god milan now pay about 90+ mil GROSSS for players last year it was 161 mil ,gallani himself confirmed that on start of season that we are on 100 mil gross wages and after that pato-msebah-strasser-carmona-acerbi-copoola-urby all left and we got mario for same wage as pato and zacardo salamon for 1 mil together so simple it is under 100 mil gross wage now.

and next year

abi will take pay cut from 2 mil to 1mi
bonera 2-1 mil same
yepes gone 1 mil
mexes pay cut or gone
anto gone (1,5)
didac vilaaa (1.2)
traore-1,5
noce 1.8
ambro pay cut
robi 4 mil
bojan 1.5 mil

xAcMilan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
55 mill is the amount paid to the players, including taxes it should be 110 million ... When you mentioned 85-90 mill earlier ... if you were talking about what Milan pays (player salary + taxes), than you already proved yourself that we spend more than 90.

I said about 90mil. You are right it could be 100 or 110mil, too. my problem was that you wrote "55mil after taxes" at first.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
I said about 90mil. You are right it could be 100 or 110mil, too. my problem was that you wrote "55mil after taxes" at first.

I'm not sure if we speak about this differently, but saying "55 million after taxes"... doesn't it mean exactly that ... Milan pays X amount (110 million), but after taxes it is 55 million :conf:.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
for love of god milan now pay about 90+ mil GROSSS for players last year it was 161 mil ,gallani himself confirmed that on start of season that we are on 100 mil gross wages and after that pato-msebah-strasser-carmona-acerbi-copoola-urby all left and we got mario for same wage as pato and zacardo salamon for 1 mil together so simple it is under 100 mil gross wage now.

and next year

abi will take pay cut from 2 mil to 1mi
bonera 2-1 mil same
yepes gone 1 mil
mexes pay cut or gone
anto gone (1,5)
didac vilaaa (1.2)
traore-1,5
noce 1.8
ambro pay cut
robi 4 mil
bojan 1.5 mil

It is true that after January the salary total might have gone down, however it's not a given
-a- Gabriel takes 500k and I doubt Salamon takes less
-b- Zaccardo takes at least 900k
-c- We increased the salary of El Shaarawy from 0.8 to 2 mill
-d- Currently we're paying Constant 0.8 mill... if we buy him fully than his salary will be at least 1.5mill

Also Didac Villa takes 0.6 mill, Traore takes 1.2 mill, Nocerino 1.5, Antonini 1 mill and Abiatti 1.5mill. Ambrosini also takes 1.5 and I really doubt that they will cut his salary more.

xAcMilan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I'm not sure if we speak about this differently, but saying "55 million after taxes"... doesn't it mean exactly that ... Milan pays X amount (110 million), but after taxes it is 55 million :conf:.

I dont know maybe its a language problem, in my language it means the oposite :lol:

Schedule