Marco Ezio Fossati Thread

SENSACION7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Just visited an Inter forum and was goin through this guys thread in that forum ..

He apparently was Inter's most promising youth player .. but is a Milan fan from childhood .. was with us till age 15 and went to Inter .. He refused a contract with Inter now even wen Moratti promised to promote him to first team and so have no option but to sell him .. That's how we ended up with him and Inter fans r real unhappy abt it .. He plays the Pirlo position too according to Inter fans and they r mad that they r making the same mistake again .. :D:D:D:D:D

The other 2 , the guy we r paying 5 million for , Merda fans r laughing their ass out .. They claim at 20 he parties more than Vierri and Ronaldo ever did in their life time , laziest player around .. :rolleyes:

The Hungarian kid Attila's kind of an unknown .. Apparently he can play many positions all around the midfield ..

I Love This Info ! ! !

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
Just seen some of his performances at WC u-17 last year, this kid is pretty much what we're looking for, a midfielder that moves well with the ball and off the ball, has great long range shootings, if he shines in the primavera, Allegri might put him in some Copa matches next season

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.

Pretty sure it's him that scores the last goal here, playing with nr 4 (Albertini??? :)).

Last edited:

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Inter forums are still mad abt the move saying Moratti did a Pirlo move again. They r so sure this will bite em in thier ass.

In a common forum , I saw even Juventus fans saying the same to Merda fans.

I see great things for him.

Seein Verdi, Merkel, Strasser play I am absolutely convinced those 3 will be solid Milan rotation players in 2 years time. Atleast in the squad of 18.

Fosatti, Hottor, De Sole, Ely etc are considered some of the best U-17 talents in the world. The new portugal kid's supposed to be one of the mids for the future too. One reason we r in this deep mess is cos we shd have done this 3 years back. We missed the train on Jovetic, Pastore, Hamsik etc wen all were available for 2-4 million. We ruined Georcuff cos we couldn't find space for him among our veterans.

Seeing our current interest in youth makes me wonder if our management actually can pull this off by bettering what Arsenal/Barca/Munich etc has done this decade if atleast half of the supposedly best youth talent from all around breaks through.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
I also hope that Albertini can really create that sort of Reserve league or making a B side that can play in lower league in Italy (such as Spanish methods) that would at least help the young players have the experience to play against older players without pressuring them to win something. The really2 talented youth could be ready to play in Serie A for us faster than this recent years.
There aren't many competitive teams in the Primavera at times, especially when you've got players that qualified to at least play in small teams or serie B, a good playing time with less pressure could help them grow faster.
I mean Fossati plays in the same youth WC with Coutinho and Neymar.. and he actually have pretty much the talent to be as good as them, but you can see the different when the other two already given the chance to play with senior players.. not saying that Fossati can't improve soon but, he could have at least make the bench in senior clubs..
although Inter pretty much waste him a bit last season as he didn't play as much as he should (Inter fans claim their Primavera coach doesn't really like Fossati's style, opting more physical, older midfielders purely for tactical reasons )

Last edited:

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Inter forums are still mad abt the move saying Moratti did a Pirlo move again. They r so sure this will bite em in thier ass.

I hope in the future it will turn out to be such a good move like it was with Pirlo. In this case I hope the merda fans are right and it will bite them in the ass, as you say.
It would be fantastic if this happens and he maybe will be as important as Pirlo.

RossoneroTifoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, R9, Rino, Nesta, Montolivo, Seedorf, Pippo, Balotelli, De Jong, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio
Primavera Drew In Comeback Fashion Today Vs. Solbiatese 2-2 Goal From Marco Ezio Fossati, Simone Andrea Ganz

Where can I find these goals?
Thanks.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fossati played well Today, definitely talented, he physic is good too, need to improve I hope Allegri will let him and Calvano plays or at least trained with the first team..

Fossati and Calvano could really be something for us

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
this is indeed good to hear. i was thinking that, due to the substantial business conducted during the transfer market with respect to the youth, B&G would, somehow oblige allegri, or encourage him to get in contact with stroppa so that allegri can be advised on who the top performing players are. allegri would get a good idea of the players and depending on how they play, allegri can give them a call up for a league match sometime, who knows? but the important thing is that our primavera dont get discouraged and continue with their determination to do well. verdi and merkel seem like pretty decent players, especially verdi, who can make it into the first team very soon. i would expect the same of fossati. my crazy dream is that he should be molded into the type of player that pirlo is, and then surpass him.;) i think poli is 20 now, and just maybe, by the time fossati is 20, he'll be better than poli at that age.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i'm not sure really. i know it has been said that he has great passing, crossing and vision. and many say he's the next pirlo, so that can give you an idea.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From what I've seen so far, Fossati looks more like Poli/ Aquilani kind of player, his composed, has good passing, hard working also, he goes forward and help the defense too.. too bad today Verdi and Carmona was poor and can't really connect well with him and Calvano. and his physic looks very good for a 17 (almost 18 years old kid)

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From what I've seen so far, Fossati looks more like Poli/ Aquilani kind of player, his composed, has good passing, hard working also, he goes forward and help the defense too.. too bad today Verdi and Carmona was poor and can't really connect well with him and Calvano. and his physic looks very good for a 17 (almost 18 years old kid)

too bad for verdi and carmona. that doesnt sound like verdi though. i wonder what could be up? whatever is it, it's not good though. i would hope that they could link well together. when their team chemistry is good, they can develop pretty quickly. but fossati is new so maybe it would take a couple more training sessions for them to figure each other out, calvano is new too i think. but Dwa, what was the formation like?

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too bad for verdi and carmona. that doesnt sound like verdi though. i wonder what could be up? whatever is it, it's not good though. i would hope that they could link well together. when their team chemistry is good, they can develop pretty quickly. but fossati is new so maybe it would take a couple more training sessions for them to figure each other out, calvano is new too i think. but Dwa, what was the formation like?

Yes we played definitely like a brand new team, Fossati does looked like a new player too, many times our players just forgot to pass to him :tongue: and opted to pass players they already known :D it's normal thing to see in Primavera games..
both Carmona and Verdi we're guilty of trying a bit too much IMO, they tried to dribble their way around,
it was tactically awful
yes Calvano can be considered new for the old primavera boys, he joined January last year but spend more time injured rather than playing. Yes, I think they need more time to settle as it was the old players who were playing poor, especially the wing back who were very-very bad

the Formation was 4-3-3
sort of look like this
(starter)

Di Fabio

Giringhelli--Pasini--Albertazzi--De Vito

Novinic--- Calvano-- Fossati

Carmona--- Beretta--- Verdi

In the second half when Merkel comes in, the midfield kind a shift into

Fossati--Calvano
Merkel

The biggest problem was the coordination, Genoa goals comes from weak defending, lapses at the back especially dealing with counter attacks..
The surprise would be the fact that Stroppa doesn't use Pure strong DM at all, probably because the work rate of Calvano and Fossati are pretty good

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
thank you very much Dwa. i hope the lads get better with time and iron out those problems. Desole didnt start. i would've though he would start. damn, bad wing-backs. we already have sort of a problem with those in the starting XI last year. in the primavera too....naw, maybe they just had a bad game is all. they'll get better. thanks again.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
thank you very much Dwa. i hope the lads get better with time and iron out those problems. Desole didnt start. i would've though he would start. damn, bad wing-backs. we already have sort of a problem with those in the starting XI last year. in the primavera too....naw, maybe they just had a bad game is all. they'll get better. thanks again.

No problem there, ;)
Yes I do hope it was just a bad day for the wing backs, because almost all of Genoa goals comes from the wing back position (one from a silly blunder between pasini and the keeper ), De Vito was always out of position, Fossati even bailed him out couple of times.. Giringhelli playing very nervous at RB, slipping all the time, bad passing, even making bad throw in before finally getting send off :tongue:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Usually, youth teams do less tatical trainings and more technical/physical training than seniors do, because the aim is to create good players first, and just then good teams. And half of this team is new, some playing together for the first time, so it's really no big surprise they didn't look like a team today. It's no excuse, but no reason to think everything is wrong also.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Fossati played well Today, definitely talented, he physic is good too, need to improve I hope Allegri will let him and Calvano plays or at least trained with the first team..

Fossati and Calvano could really be something for us

Thanks for the update.I really hope at least one of Fossati and Merkel makes it to the first team(and there actually good while at it).

Hope he has a good season and will see him periodically in coppa games or as a sub in easier matches.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Anyone else think this is why we're constantly looking at defenders. Between all our midfield/attack prospects in primavera management feels comfortable. As opposed to defense, we really don't have much aside from albertazzi who doesn't look ready.

What i've seen of fossati at u18 cup last year, and if we signed poli would not surprise me to see a midfield three of fossati, poli, boateng future midfield. Aaahhhh you know it's early season with such optomism

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
We got Rodrigo Ely, but I guess his passport has been an issue. The managment doens't want him to occupy a NON-Eu spot.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
We got Rodrigo Ely, but I guess his passport has been an issue. The managment doens't want him to occupy a NON-Eu spot.

coutinho-like situation? Let him develop in brazil a little, bring him later????

a CB right?

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
coutinho-like situation? Let him develop in brazil a little, bring him later????

a CB right?
He is a CB, but his situation is not that Coutinho faced.
The management is trying to get him an EU passport, apparently they have failed as of yet. He is in Milan though now.If I'm not wrong.

Edit:
I believe he had some problems with the club he was at(I think Gremio), so he trained in a Milan school for a while in Brazil.

Last edited:

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone else think this is why we're constantly looking at defenders. Between all our midfield/attack prospects in primavera management feels comfortable. As opposed to defense, we really don't have much aside from albertazzi who doesn't look ready.

What i've seen of fossati at u18 cup last year, and if we signed poli would not surprise me to see a midfield three of fossati, poli, boateng future midfield. Aaahhhh you know it's early season with such optomism

Fossati is definitely talented, he is as big as Poli (I think).. have a very good physic for player his age and hard working, he help the defense a lot, although I don't like the fact that he cut his long hair :D
You should also see Calvano, this kid looked more badass than Strasser and still 17 this year (born in 1993) he played a bit better than Fossati today, very strong on the tackle, good with the ball too..
those two 17 years old were the only bright things for the Primavera against Genoa today

Last edited:

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fossati is definitely talented, he is as big as Poli (I think).. have a very good physic for player his age and hard working, he help the defense a lot, although I don't like the fact that he cut his long hair :D
You should also see Calvano, this kid looked more badass than Strasser and still 17 this year (born in 1993) he played a bit better than Fossati today, very strong on the tackle, good with the ball too..
those two 17 years old were the only bright things for the Primavera against Genoa today

i have to say this calvano kid if he continues like this will be great , he was best product from atalanta ,and if you know italian seria a atalanta makes good players , he is just 17 but huge 1.84 cm 81 kg

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So Calvano is the new "hot-thing" in the forum?:D

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Usually, youth teams do less tatical trainings and more technical/physical training than seniors do, because the aim is to create good players first, and just then good teams. And half of this team is new, some playing together for the first time, so it's really no big surprise they didn't look like a team today. It's no excuse, but no reason to think everything is wrong also.

kewl. later on in the season we'll hear good things of them then. i think that is actually what happened last season too. only after some time then, we kept hearing much about the primavera

Schedule