Week 20: Milan vs Crotone - Saturday 6/1/2018 15:00 CET

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Silva just need to leave if he doesnt even get a chance. Feel bad for him. Gattuso/Montella rather play with the 30 year old Kalishit

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Andre Silva probably needs to work harder in training to get considered

jurinius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Cafu Boban Pirlo Inzaghi Shevchenko Leonardo Van Basten Ambrosini
I don't know why RR is so slow. He doesn't seem out of form and yet, he has no pace at all.
Maybe he is also tired, one of the most used guy of this team. Not an excuse at all, he has to improve for sure.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Mendes is working on Silva's exit.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Silva just need to leave if he doesnt even get a chance. Feel bad for him. Gattuso/Montella rather play with the 30 year old Kalishit

Ever think there is a reason?

With that said, I hope he gets sold and we can at least make 40m back and spend it on other areas in January.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
how dare you :lol:

the only reason that flop has any goals to his name is because he scored vs amateur teams in the EL, he couldn't even score against aek athens in 2 starts:lol:

if kalinic started the same amount of games in the EL he'd have 15 goals to his name by now

I don't know we can say that.

Kalinic didn't exactly light up the Europa League when he has played there with us.

And it's a fact that Silva has largely played in matches where we were doomed from the get go.

Kalinic has scored against whom?

When they've both played, neither have scored. It's just that Silva was given a chance when we played the big teams. Oh, and Torino and SPAL.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kalinic can hold the ball better, and we just need that now. Silva would be more fair i guess, since Kali is just on his way back from injury

Rhat

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

When 2 different managers don't give any chance to a player, you need to start to consider he is just not good enough to get a chance.

The same apply for gabigol when he was at inter.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
is that primavera-crociata ?

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maybe he is also tired, one of the most used guy of this team. Not an excuse at all, he has to improve for sure.

I mean just look at Kessie's touches and how he's carrying about. He is one of the more fit guys on the team.

I think the problem now is that we don't have a reliable backup. Antonelli never seems completely fit and doesn't seem like we can rely on him.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I think with Silva he maybe just isn't working hard enough in training or when given a chance. Yeah he scores in EL vs. Serie C level teams but in SA he hasn't shown much desire or quality.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know we can say that.

Kalinic didn't exactly light up the Europa League when he has played there with us.

And it's a fact that Silva has largely played in matches where we were doomed from the get go.

Kalinic has scored against whom?

When they've both played, neither have scored. It's just that Silva was given a chance when we played the big teams. Oh, and Torino and SPAL.

kalinic has 1 start in the EL

it's about time you just admit that silva is shit and hopefully will fetch a good price this summer after he scores vs Iran, I doubt he'll score vs Morocco since benatia will put him in his pocket.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Oh, and there's no doubt, I don't think Silva is some wunderkind but it's not like Kalinic has lit up our play and has only been a bit better than Silva.

It just doesn't seem he's been given a fair chance. He gets thrown on for 5 minutes here and there and doesn't score. Fine. And then he starts in two big games we're never going to win earlier in the season.

If he played in the matches Kalinic did and vice versa, I'm certain it'd be a bit different.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score

the only reason that flop has any goals to his name is because he scored vs amateur teams in the EL, he couldn't even score against aek athens in 2 starts:lol:

if kalinic started the same amount of games in the EL he'd have 15 goals to his name by now

are we talking about the same guy struggle with those mighty giants benevato and verona?

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Put out the ball you fucking peasants

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mendes is working on Silva's exit.

Confirmed?

Would be great, he's still got upsides and it would be great if we can at least make back what we paid.

40m would go a long way for some much needed reinforcement on the wings + midfield.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Hope it's not serious for Kessie.

Rhat

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Anyway, Silva is a SS, we don't play with a SS.
It's the issue since the beginning.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Oh, and there's no doubt, I don't think Silva is some wunderkind but it's not like Kalinic has lit up our play and has only been a bit better than Silva.

It just doesn't seem he's been given a fair chance. He gets thrown on for 5 minutes here and there and doesn't score. Fine. And then he starts in two big games we're never going to win earlier in the season.

If he played in the matches Kalinic did and vice versa, I'm certain it'd be a bit different.

That's a lot of conjecture though.

And it's not fair to say we were never going to win against Athens.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Confirmed?

Would be great, he's still got upsides and it would be great if we can at least make back what we paid.

40m would go a long way for some much needed reinforcement on the wings + midfield.

If he can't get a game against Crotone, it's looking grim for him. We'll know soon enough, if interest is legit.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

No he wouldn’t

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Pls drop the toxic kindergarten for/against x player talk in the match thread pls

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
We have been terrible the last 10 minutes. Need to get back the focus.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
He seems very fatigued.

I really hope we can at least get a b2b midfielder capable of relieving Kessie around 20 minutes a game

Like I said earlier in the thread. I'd go for Fofana.