Reaction score
B_rFBAdWcAAQYUz.jpg

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I remember reading this a while back.

"Of Carlo, Pep, Fergie and Mourinho..... I'd choose to watch a team play Carlo's football any day. You're guaranteed to get either champagne football or a hilarious fuckup. Either way it's never boring. Heynkes played some good shit too."

This is why we need him back. Win Lose or Draw it's never boring
:thumbsup:
totally

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I don't think that's necessarily true of Carlo, at least before he left us.

The strategy in so many games was pass around outside the box and then have Pirlo attempt a lofted through ball over the top from 25 yards out.

I do agree with it now, though.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Bale and khedira looked extremely lazy and uninterested for whatever. Really in bad shape. Cr7 the only one that give a fuck.

Although their fans are the idiots.

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Funny how Bale was considered great last year, better than Neymar etc and now he is considered to be pure shit.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Funny how Bale was considered great last year, better than Neymar etc and now he is considered to be pure shit.
And that people said neymar was the overrated one even though bale was bought for 100m without dominating the epl, like fx suarez.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And that people said neymar was the overrated one even though bale was bought for 100m without dominating the epl, like fx suarez.

I still think Neymar is overrated. The guy kills so many plays at times but since he has been playing more as a forward he has been performing better. But it's no question who's more overrated between Neymar and Bale. Neymar has more technique and skill in comparison to Bale who's similar to Lucas Moura (too much of a head down and run player who lacks passing skills).

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Neymar has scored 26 goals in all competitions for barcelona so far this season. Only messi and cr7 have scored more goals. I wouldn't say he is overratted.

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Neymar has scored 26 goals in all competitions for barcelona so far this season. Only messi and cr7 have scored more goals. I wouldn't say he is overratted.

When he is played as a forward not so much but when he is played on the side as a winger; you might as well forget him contributing much to the offense.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Great Schalke. I would have loved a 5th goal, would have been one of the most fascinating stories in Champions League history, such a shame. No matter how many times Iker fucks up, he always shows up when it counts the most, literally saved their asses in the last few minutes and kept them in the competition. Surrendering a good lead at home to a much inferior side in UCL, really wanted to see the reaction after, and how Real take it. Anyway, was an epic game.. Grazie Schalke04

Also, that Sane guy <3

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Casillas is fodder.

Purely there because of reputation.

Worse than Abbiati.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Well, I meant he was good towards the end. Schalke were very close to getting the killer goal, but Iker saved the day.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well, I meant he was good towards the end. Schalke were very close to getting the killer goal, but Iker saved the day.
👍
When he is played as a forward not so much but when he is played on the side as a winger; you might as well forget him contributing much to the offense.
Irc he played on the wings for brazil and he was outstanding.
Based on his performances for brazil in the wc and also the confederations cup you could see that the guy is the real deal. Neymar is a big game player and he he will only get better.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
I hate neymar cause he plays for barca but the kid is clearly one of the best players in the world for his age. In fact, he is the best young player right now.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Fuuuuuuuuuck I thought this was going to be boring as fuck and skipped it :fp:

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
&#55357;&#56397;

Irc he played on the wings for brazil and he was outstanding.
Based on his performances for brazil in the wc and also the confederations cup you could see that the guy is the real deal. Neymar is a big game player and he he will only get better.

Eh big game player is pushing it but he is a very talented player. Not at the levels people hype him to be but still good. My biggest concern with the guy is that he tends to kill plays in Barcelona by holding onto the ball for too long. But he has stopped diving so that's a positive. :thumbsup:

I hate neymar cause he plays for barca but the kid is clearly one of the best players in the world for his age. In fact, he is the best young player right now.

Pogba bro. His progressed at an impressive rate since he moved to Juventus and will continue to do so. Not only that but he's already established himself as a starter in the French NT. In our team we have SES who has a ton of talent but his progress has stalled because of injuries. If we could get some good midfielders and coach, then we will see him explode as well.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
I find it very hard to watch ucl games cause milan isnt playing anymore :fp:.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Huntelaar killed it. He was open so many times before he even scored aswell, if only he was passed too.

Madrid were horrible, Bale is way out of form and having a bit of a confidence crisis it seems & Khedira is absolutely hopeless

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Entertain me today

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
Well at least you're safe in the knowledge that Ibrahimovic will do sweet fuck all against you.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
A Carlo game.... boring :lol::lol::lol:

Carlo don't do boring. Kill or be killed is the Carlo philosophy.

Pirlo-Seedorf midfield was pretty boring since 2006.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Pep teams getting more help lol

Shakhtar down to 10 and a penalty against em which Muller converts

Schedule