The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > Other > Off Topic

Off Topic You can talk here about everything that doesn't fit in the rest of the forums (movies, music, games etc.)

Old 11-11-2013, 04:30   #141
Sven
Super Moderator

That she was quite mistrust of you sounds to me like you should think twice talking about it with her. And if you do, choose your words carefully.

You can be misunderstood and blow it out of proportion and feed her distrust. If she is the insecure type you'll put that girl between you two and give a name and face on her fears, etc.

Fact is you did nothing wrong (I suppose). So no reason to feel guilty. I mean, you don't think there's guys hitting on your gf?

If you're uncomfortable with the flirting what you need to do is not feed it anymore like Ash said.
Sven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 05:45   #142
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

mehr

don't sweat a little flirting. Just don't say anything you'd regret your GF hearing.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 16:17   #143
Ragazza
Milan, solo con te...

Fav. Players: MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, DONNARUMMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickaka View Post
I don't want something to happen as I'm not that kind of guy and my gf doesn't deserve that.

if you really mean this, then i don't see any problem continuing to talk with the university girl

if you get to a point in the conversation(s) with her where you start feeling uncomfortable, change the topic or end the conversation

Signature
Richard T. Splett. Don't know why I said 'T'; my middle name is John.

You can email me at splett2@splettnet.net.
Ragazza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2013, 06:41   #144
jon
The Matrix

Fav. Players: Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne

frustrating day. was supposed to have a date tonight (watch a movie with this girl at my place)

she texts me this morning and asks if she can bring homework (totally disrespectful, i did my laundry, cleaned my apartment, and was going to go to the gym prior and she wouldn't give me the courtesy to do her homework?)

i told her that she should just stay in and study

she said she felt bad and asked if i was sure

i said ok then, come over when you're done your homework.

no reply. angered. really angered.
jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2013, 22:47   #145
Rickaka
molto life

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Seedorf, Balotelli, Willems, Memphis Depay

Shit hit the fan

Uni girl asked for a drive home from Uni to her home because her train got delayed. I didn't really wanted to but because of the bad weather I agreed to bring her home. It was a 30 min drive and pretty relaxed. She took her vest off while it was cold as fuck outside so that was a sign to me that she might be thirsty.. So I talked about my gf a few times but she would reply with ''yeah yeah''.

When I pulled up infront of her home we talked for a while, just chit chatting. After a while she put her hand on my lap and asked me if I wanted to come inside. I told her I had things to do and started up the car. She kept her hand where it was tho and came close for a kiss. I pushed her back and told her to get out of my car. After like 5 awkward silent seconds she yelled that I'm an arrogant ugly fucker and she ran inside.

When I checked my phone later on she had texted me like 10-15 more nasty insults

God damn, I don't know if I should feel like a boss for staying true to my gf or feel like a pussy for turning down a hot girl. Anyways, chapter closed I guess.

Signature
Rickaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2013, 22:52   #146
Nestafan
Long Hair > Mohawk

Fav. Players: Nesta, Ibra, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo. Current AC - Jack, Romagnoli, Locatelli, Cutrone, Abate.

Quote:
Shit hit the fan

Uni girl asked for a drive home from Uni to her home because her train got delayed. I didn't really wanted to but because of the bad weather I agreed to bring her home. It was a 30 min drive and pretty relaxed. She took her vest off while it was cold as fuck outside so that was a sign to me that she might be thirsty.. So I talked about my gf a few times but she would reply with ''yeah yeah''.

When I pulled up infront of her home we talked for a while, just chit chatting. After a while she put her hand on my lap and asked me if I wanted to come inside. I told her I had things to do and started up the car. She kept her hand where it was tho and came close for a kiss. I pushed her back and told her to get out of my car. After like 5 awkward silent seconds she yelled that I'm an arrogant ugly fucker and she ran inside.

When I checked my phone later on she had texted me like 10-15 more nasty insults

God damn, I don't know if I should feel like a boss for staying true to my gf or feel like a pussy for turning down a hot girl. Anyways, chapter closed I guess.
You would have been a pussy if you had accepted her advances. Respect for not cheating on your girlfriend.

Signature
Nestafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2013, 23:01   #147
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

RICKAKA has SWAAAAGGGGGG

respek homie. She's just embarrassed. If you wanted to be nicer, you should have said something like 'if I didn't have a girlfriend I would, but I can't" but that's purely your prerogative.

-

By the way, if you did take the advance, all it says is you don't really wanna be your girlfriend.

Signature
Quote:
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Old 13-11-2013, 23:47   #148
Congo Powers
humble monza supporter

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone

Should have went inside w her

I fear for the youth of today
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2013, 23:50   #149
Dominate
Genius

Fav. Players: RIP Totti

not everyone is as moral-less as you my friend

fair play rickaka
Dominate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2013, 23:51   #150
Mario
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario View Post
Simple. Your uni friend wants to be your fuck buddy. Satisfy her from time to time and keep dating your GF.
Solved
You should always listen to me
Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2013, 23:54   #151
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominate View Post
not everyone is as moral-less as you my friend

fair play rickaka
i approve of congo's morals

that doesn't mean i subscribe to them. I have my own morals.

perhaps some of our morals cross over.

sort of like a venn diagram

Signature
Quote:
#RnB
Old 14-11-2013, 00:02   #152
Dominate
Genius

Fav. Players: RIP Totti

I love venn diagrams
Dominate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2013, 00:27   #153
Congo Powers
humble monza supporter

Fav. Players: Silvio Berlusconi, Rui Costa, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, KPB, Mario, Cutrone

he made the poor girl shout in the car

please have some manners...be polite. accept her invitation to come inside.
Congo Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2013, 19:30   #154
Rickaka
molto life

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Seedorf, Balotelli, Willems, Memphis Depay

Venn diagram looks like Congo's balls.

Signature
Rickaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2013, 19:58   #155
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 View Post
RICKAKA has SWAAAAGGGGGG

respek homie. She's just embarrassed. If you wanted to be nicer, you should have said something like 'if I didn't have a girlfriend I would, but I can't" but that's purely your prerogative.

-

By the way, if you did take the advance, all it says is you don't really wanna be your girlfriend.

But I do agree. Well done, Rickaka

Signature
Phillipe Mexes of R&B Mafia Games
Silvio Berlusconi - Forever in our hearts
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2013, 20:24   #156
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Quote:
Originally Posted by KujaIX View Post

But I do agree. Well done, Rickaka
oh yes, wise experienced kuj?

tell me more about dating

Signature
Quote:
#RnB
Old 14-11-2013, 21:18   #157
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf

Read the line I emboldened back and realise what I was laughing at.

Go on.

Signature
Phillipe Mexes of R&B Mafia Games
Silvio Berlusconi - Forever in our hearts
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2013, 21:29   #158
crazy4milan
Exotic Stevie G

Fav. Players: Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida

Some men like to turn into their gfs. Some others dont.

I like the line between, you're me, but you're not really me.

Signature
Brocchi si nasce, campioni si diventa
crazy4milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2013, 22:03   #159
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Quote:
Originally Posted by KujaIX View Post
Read the line I emboldened back and realise what I was laughing at.

Go on.

lol, don't you love when that happens, you read it 3 times and the word you forgot appears in your head so you don't see the typo.

Signature
Quote:
#RnB
Old 19-11-2013, 03:17   #160
Dawn
Campione d'Mercato

Fav. Players: Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy

Quote:
Shit hit the fan

RESPECT! I would have fell for that

Signature
Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote