Week 16: Bologna - Milan 18/12/2018 20:30 CET

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Never would have guessed that Gattuso would have our team play like shite, this is truly shocking.

Paguma Larvata

Milan Icon
Reaction score
How are these a'holes getting paid in millions playing like absolute dog shit? I mean i am no professional footballer, but the level these guys are at, i can safely walk into this team and also get a paycheck in millions of dollars :fp::fp::fp::fp:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
This was a classic 'bad' 4-4-2 game. Players just going through the motions, flat banks of 4, pass it horizontally, cross when there are 3 defenders covering your strikers. If the red card hasn't been there, 99% a 0-0 game. In fact, the red card probably gave us our best chance of getting something out of this - in case Bologna smelled a win (as they did) and came forward, we could have had a couple of good counters.

You cannot play 4-4-2 in modern football without at least one midfielder or a fullback moving incisively towards the box. Not a single person did that last night. This isn't an unknown concept obviously as Kessie has done that plenty of times for Milan in a 4-4-2. So clearly, everything went wrong.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
as everyone already mentioned we sucked at the front. imo, only higuain did somewhat good. he took responsibility and tried to make something happen. mauri was breath of fresh air as he tried to play more direct football(he did make a mistake which led to counter but we shouldn't be too afraid of that against these shitty teams). i don't understand why suso and hakan don't even attempt giving through balls or over the top passes. striker's runs are always ignored. its always either a cross, shot or a sidepass. baka red was such a bullshit. gattuso has been inconsistent too. at times we play such great games even against good teams and then we have performances like this. even with injury, we dominated parma and did very good against lazio.

fiore game gonna be interesting now. its a real test for gattuso and whoever comes on. hope they are fired up.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Thanks, Leonardo!