Gianluigi Donnarumma Thread

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
What are other top keepers paid?

Everyone will say "too much", "pay him X" and then blast him if he leaves. He is a top talent and performing, he has a top agent for a reason.

It is right of him to ask for what he thinks he can command - It is now up to Milan to counter with a good offer and not a small one just because he is young. If our offer is good and he doesnt take it then blast him but I am not going to say what a person should make just because of his age.

You have to strike while the iron is hot because the future isnt set in stone.

And if a 17 year old is performing better than persons twice his age why should he be making less??? 1 million or 3 million, an irresponsible person can blow either.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
czq40gbxeaa_dqj.jpg

❤️

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Buffon on his time with jube

“The same goes for staying at one club for 20 years. It’s a real strain to see the same people and places every day. Routine is the opponent you need to defeat, enthusiasm is the trophy you must find to feel fulfilled.

“Changing a club every three years is easy, but I didn’t do it because I built my career on certain values, including a sense of belonging and gratitude. Having said that, if Juventus weren’t a top club, I probably wouldn’t have remained for 20 years.”

lets just hope for the best with Gigio

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
The 100 best footballers in the world 2016

80th

When Gianluigi Buffon finally calls it a day, his successor will be ready at hand. Even by the exacting measures set by the incumbent Italy No1, Donnarumma is ahead of schedule: while Buffon made his national team debut three months shy of his 20th birthday, there was Donnarumma, in September, replacing his idol at half-time of a friendly with France at the age of 17 years, 189 days. That seemed symbolic and although the transition will not occur yet it is unlikely to be too long: at 6ft 5in Donnarumma has an extraordinary physique but equally impressive is the command of his penalty area that such a young goalkeeper exerts each week for AC Milan. “My son, at 17, still seemed like a boy,” admitted Buffon’s father, admiringly, in October; Donnarumma is already standing tall among adults.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...est-footballers-in-the-world-2016-interactive

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Great save on Dybala's penalty.

Meriano

Primavera
Reaction score
A great player , he did'nt show up a reckless mentality despite he kept it out the Dyabal's Shoot , i hope he will gains great number of title ...

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Shadow47

Young Assassin
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Pippo, Nesta, Van Bommel, Huntelaar, Stephan, Pazzo, De Sciglio. Ribery
how fucking good is this kid. drug testing needed

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
gif of that save plz ..

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
I knew he was gonna have one save i just wished that it would be enough.

He plays too instinctive. Has a lot to learn but all the potential is there for him to be one of the best.

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
What a fucking save, when he turns 18 I will fly to Italy to suck his dick, no homo

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
He must be the Ibrahimovic of goalkeepers (perhaps the nose?)

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
7982c6915d02c1e1c232c33cbef3fc21.png

tumblr_oio8fyWhm71r90nv2o1_1280.jpg

+
https://www.instagram.com/p/BOX5Ll_ggHRBha6kD-xUtR7JCeZuG2QTPQXncs0/
+
“It was an indescribable feeling and I will never forget it,” Donnarumma told reporters.

“I kissed the Milan badge on the shirt because I am very close to Milan, it’s the side I always supported since childhood and it’s an honour to wear the shirt.”

Donnarumma won the duel with Juventus and Italy legend Gigi Buffon in Doha.

“After the game he hugged me and complimented me for winning my first trophy. We worked so hard and improved so much, this victory is thanks to all that work.

“I can’t wait to enjoy Christmas with my family and go back down south.”

http://www.football-italia.net/96124/donnarumma-honour-represent-milan

:proud::proud::proud:
d666ffbe61ab3c2fe675c3ea501eeacb.png

GIGIO DONNARUMMA WAS ONLY 17 WHEN HE SAVED 2016

Wake the Dead

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Sheva, Abbiati, Gattuso