Cristian Brocchi Thread

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
How does it feel to see Inter so high up now after so many years you spent humiliating them a little?

"Look, I said it from the start: if they don't win it this year, they should just retire. For them it's the perfect year considering Juve are in Serie B, while Milan, Fiorentina, and Lazio are penalised. It's all perfect, but obviously they are also a very strong squad."

Full interview: http://goal.com/en-india/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=165406
(Goal.com)

That was PERFECT :D

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
Brocchi... you're class! :cool: :star:

I hope he will give us a great performance vs Roma, we really need his best :)

Forza Brocchi!!

Pirlo Fan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Gattuso, Kaka, Nesta, Fabregas, Cannavaro, Buffon, Ribery, Berbatov
Italian Tsar said:
How does it feel to see Inter so high up now after so many years you spent humiliating them a little?

"Look, I said it from the start: if they don't win it this year, they should just retire. For them it's the perfect year considering Juve are in Serie B, while Milan, Fiorentina, and Lazio are penalised. It's all perfect, but obviously they are also a very strong squad."

Full interview: http://goal.com/en-india/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=165406
(Goal.com)

That was PERFECT :D

Lol. Love it. Well said Brocchi.

thismisery

soul of the world
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Giggs, C. Ronaldo, Vidic
when I read I had to laugh very hard!
True saying!

costacurta5

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Costacurta, Leonardo, Ambrosini, Brocchi
Gratulations for your first call up to the Italy squad Brocchi!

I have allways liked this man, even when everyone else said he only was good at sitting on the bench smiling.

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
costacurta5 said:
Gratulations for your first call up to the Italy squad Brocchi!
I have allways liked this man, even when everyone else said he only was good at sitting on the bench smiling.

The only positive thing that happend at this weekend.
I'm so happy for him. :)
He must be very proud now. :proud: :proud: :proud:

milanissimo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van basten, pirlo, nesta, kaka`
Rosanna03 said:
The only positive thing that happend at this weekend.
I'm so happy for him. :)
He must be very proud now. :proud: :proud: :proud:
i agree, :star:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Brocchi and Gattuso are our most spiritual players. But the "many years wasted" story is old. Just about 70 years. Look to the derby thread and there you'll find video of History where Meazza is quoted.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Brocchi is a gun. Well done on the call up champ. You earned it!

MilanEqualsLove

-.Mrs Nesta.-
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Inzaghi, Zlatan, Prince
Congratz and I totally love the goal he scored! Go for it! :D

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
A DREAM COME TRUE

It is a dream come true for Cristian Brocchi, who will wear the Azzurri national jersey for the first time in his career.

Cristian Brocchi spoke about being called up by the Italian national side for the first time in his career: ‘It’s really emotional. I am so happy.’

Brocchi has had a good year thus far starting with his return to Milan after an optimal season with Fiorentina, the birth of his first child and Silvio Berlusconi’s praise after Milan-Anderlecht. It’s all down to hard work and fine tuning the midfielder’s natural talent.

With Gattuso’s injury and Ambrosini still unavailable, no one at Milan had any doubts about Brocchi filling their shoes with style and a wealth of technical ability. His two goals in the last two games, against Brescia and Roma, were just icing on the cake for a champion like Brocchi.
This week Brocchi is with the Azzurri, a call that was a dream come true and well deserved. Team-mate Alberto Gilardino is also at his side with the Azzurri, after scoring against Anderlecht and Inter, he is in top form for the friendly in Bergamo on November 15.

acmilan.com

Forza Brocchi :star:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Should have gotten it earlier but good that it eventually happened. Let this call-up fuel the fire he has inside him!

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
"Brocchi [is] the Mini-Me of Gattuso." -- Bobby McMahon, FSC

:D

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
BMWTaylor said:
"Brocchi [is] the Mini-Me of Gattuso." -- Bobby McMahon, FSC

:D

LOL! :D :star:

Reaction score
Brocchi did well against Roma but he still has a lot to prove in that position, especially if he's going to keep his Milan jersey on.

costacurta5

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Costacurta, Leonardo, Ambrosini, Brocchi
Well... He is one of the best players we got at the moment I think.

ForzaACMilan

Beginner
Reaction score
Brocchi hits out at Inter Wednesday 22 November, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan midfielder Cristian Brocchi has revealed that his Inter stint was a nightmare. “It was the worst year of my career,” he declared.

The 30-year-old played for the Nerazzurri in 2000-01 before joining city rivals Milan, but he hardly has pleasant memories of his time with the Via Durini outfit.

"At Inter I spent the worst year of my career. I got injured and then, when I recovered, I was sold,” said Brocchi in an interview to the Italian weekly magazine Chi.

“The rush of always wanting to change is the defect of those who have too much money,” he added.

“By acting this way, Inter never managed to build a solid base of players who could represent a reference for the others.”

Brocchi, who spent last season on loan at Fiorentina, also denied reports that there is increasing tension within the Rossoneri camp.

“The squad is very united, there’s great humbleness and respect amongst us. You can be sure that here you will never see dramas like those that took place at Inter,” he continued.

“Considering that after the Calciopoli scandal Juventus were relegated to Serie B and strong opponents like Milan, Lazio and Fiorentina were penalised, if Inter don’t win this year, then they will never win.

“They even took advantage of Juve’s difficult moment to purchase Patrick Vieira and Zlatan Ibrahimovic who otherwise would never have been bought so easily,” concluded Brocchi.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/nov22f.html

LOL!!!! :D :D :D

I agree with him on everything, especially on the way he justfies Inter being the biggest losers in the past 20 years. He's right, if they don't win the scudetto now, it will never happen.

thismisery

soul of the world
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Giggs, C. Ronaldo, Vidic
... and the quote of an interisi (when reading this article,i'm not kidding :D)
**** off Broccoli
That Rossonero ****-head no. 1 Christian Brocchi

Kind of like his fellow jackass brother Vieri

He has the ****ing nerve to attack us?

Look at yourself you ****ing no-wit dumb ****

How is your team doing, huh, Mr. Brocchi?

And PS: I hope your ****ing restaurant blows up.

LOL

Last edited:

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos
ForzaACMilan said:
Brocchi hits out at Inter Wednesday 22 November, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan midfielder Cristian Brocchi has revealed that his Inter stint was a nightmare. “It was the worst year of my career,” he declared.

The 30-year-old played for the Nerazzurri in 2000-01 before joining city rivals Milan, but he hardly has pleasant memories of his time with the Via Durini outfit.

"At Inter I spent the worst year of my career. I got injured and then, when I recovered, I was sold,” said Brocchi in an interview to the Italian weekly magazine Chi.

“The rush of always wanting to change is the defect of those who have too much money,” he added.

“By acting this way, Inter never managed to build a solid base of players who could represent a reference for the others.”

Brocchi, who spent last season on loan at Fiorentina, also denied reports that there is increasing tension within the Rossoneri camp.

“The squad is very united, there’s great humbleness and respect amongst us. You can be sure that here you will never see dramas like those that took place at Inter,” he continued.

“Considering that after the Calciopoli scandal Juventus were relegated to Serie B and strong opponents like Milan, Lazio and Fiorentina were penalised, if Inter don’t win this year, then they will never win.

“They even took advantage of Juve’s difficult moment to purchase Patrick Vieira and Zlatan Ibrahimovic who otherwise would never have been bought so easily,” concluded Brocchi.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/nov22f.html

LOL!!!! :D :D :D

I agree with him on everything, especially on the way he justfies Inter being the biggest losers in the past 20 years. He's right, if they don't win the scudetto now, it will never happen.

hahah fortza brochi hahahahahaa

anitafranc

bigger stronger
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo, Sandro, Pirlo, Pippo, Rino, Pato, TS, Janku, Kaka, Gourcuff
hahaha I love this guy! seriously Forza Brocchi :star:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I love Brocchi and going off on Inter is always a breath of fresh air, but considering the state we're in right now, it comes off as a nanny-nanny-boo-boo thing instead nowadays. I don't know, that's just how I feel.

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
LOL
This bloke has a sense of humour as well.
Go the Brocstar!

SiC_Milanista

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Rossoneri
You guys have to watch this. It's Brocchi on "Scherzi A Parte"...which is basically an Italian show that plays these elaborate pranks on celebrities and footballers. Hilarious. Brief synopsis: Brocchi goes to eat at an Indian restaurant, and throughout the course of the meal, he gets slapped, sexually harassed by an old guy, and then egged. LOL. So...enjoy!! :D

anitafranc

bigger stronger
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo, Sandro, Pirlo, Pippo, Rino, Pato, TS, Janku, Kaka, Gourcuff
LOL I don't know how he manages to keep his cool after all the stuff they're doing to him! I saw the one they did to Gila and Rino and they were both angry

Rosanna03

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, Pirlo
anitafranc said:
LOL I don't know how he manages to keep his cool after all the stuff they're doing to him! I saw the one they did to Gila and Rino and they were both angry

LOL, I second that.
Just imagine how Gattuso would have reacted. :D LOL

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
LOL :D
he's got a sense of humour... that's good :)

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
anitafranc said:
LMAO i remember gattuso & da dog ....hahahah..he was chasing da guy (parking guy) & i really thought he'd kill him if he ever caught him...GATTUSO RULES, SUCK IT MANUTD :o :D

lol at brocchi but i couldn't watch it so i didn't get everything only that he looked funny with dat dot on his forehead..i always felt it looked funny on men :tongue: :D

lol @ dat interfans reaction lol "hope your resurant burns down" how lame can you get? lol...if you're cursing sumone come up with sumthn atleast a little funny & scary... ;)

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
happy 31st birthday...

pussycat_doll

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Henry, Raul, Sergio Ramos
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
happy 31st birthday...

happy wtf? i thought he was sumthing like 28 :eek:

Anyway keep it up brochi wee need u to do that:D

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Brocchi's a gun!!!!!!

Happy Birthday. 31 years young.

Schedule