Does Milan fans are Racist?

mamma_mia!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Hrm im not sure if the club being right or left wing politically has to do whether they are racist. Then again but asking if Milan or other clubs for that matter are racist is to stereotype their whole fan base off as racist :head: i dont agree with that. We might all say Lazio is Nazio etc but im sure in the masses of Milans supporters there are some racist people. Sad but true :head: Some are worse than others surely but i don't believe being a Milanista would make a person immune to being racist :rolleyes:
I did that quiz thing warmth and it said i was not racist at all :tongue: Some of the questions seemed funny because i am used to many different cultures everyday, its just part of the society :)

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
139542_351X180.jpg

pixiraver

Acmilan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldinho, okocha, shevchenko, inzaghi, maradona, romario
fan

i belive we r just like a big family here in d forum,everyone shares his or her opinion,even if racism thrives in d society i don't think it is relevant here in d milan forum,lets be like one big happy family. Pixiraver Says no to RACISM

Schedule