B9b82LiCYAAl7J5.jpg:large

Form Table: -

B9cO2-SCIAAag0D.png:large

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Infostrada Sports

AC Milan are the 2nd worst team in Serie A in 2015: 5 points (7 matches). Parma have 3 points (6 matches).

AC Milan receive 8th red card (Diego Lopez) of the season, equal most for Milan in last 17 years with 8 in 2009/10.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
OptaPaolo @OptaPaolo

13 & 9 - Empoli have scored the most goals from set-pieces in this Serie A (13), Ac Milan have conceded the most from corners (9). Script.

1 - Ac Milan have scored with their first shot on target today vs Empoli. Destro.

Reaction score
The situation is just sad. And I don't think there's something wrong just with the players or with the coach. There is something wrong in every department in this team.

Niang scored two goals today with the shirt of Genoa. The first one was that of a real poacher and the second one was a goal where he used his heading abilities. I mean, did Niang every get a chance to play consistently this season at Milan before being loaned out to Genoa ? Not really. Even when he did, he looked lost in the pitch and I don't blame him. Your confidence and physical form cannot be more than average if you play once in 5-6 games and only for about 10-15 minutes. I tell you what else I know. I know that Genoa and many other teams in Serie A play much better as a team than Milan does. Niang did not only score those two goals using his own skills but the balls given to him were perfect, so his teammates have a big say in this.

One other example: Antonelli. Arrived here in our team in January, from Genoa. He looks and plays sharp, tackling and very technical football. Still a coincidence ? Doesn't seem so to me. Only by looking at the way Antonelli plays, I (and I think everyone) can tell how much better he trained at Genoa and when I compare that to the way Milan players play... worlds apart.

I think there will be some very long time needed for us to see a competitive Milan again because as I said, it's not only the players. It is a problem that is spread deep in our football team. Revamping the players and maybe the coach will not change anything.

And to round my opinion up, has anyone seen how amazing Allegri is doing with Juventus ? Yes, I know he found a team that was made ready for him by Conte in so many aspects but Allegri cannot be a bad coach since if he was not doing things right, Juventus would seem weaker for sure. We ditched Allegri after he resisted at the helm with a team full of injuries, fucked up players ending their career at pensionista house named Milan and free agents that were good for nothing. We got Seedorf and he looked like he was doing something right but we ditched him, too. With all due respect, I love Inzaghi as a player and I had such a positive feeling when he was appointed coach of first team. Right now, though, I don't really think he can handle this task.

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Squawka Football @Squawka

AC Milan have created fewer chances in Serie A this season (204) than Chievo have (208).

Seven of AC Milan's 35 league goals this season have come from the penalty spot - a huge 20%.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
OptaPaolo @OptaPaolo

15 - AC Milan have won 15 of the last 16 league games against Chievo, conceding only one goal in the last seven. Comfort.

BUT TODAY

6 - AC Milan haven't found the net in 6 out of their 25 seasonal league matches, as many as they did over the whole Serie A 13/14. Struggle.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
^^Loss, loss, draw, loss

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Extremely easy to pick the top 3 players this season:
1. Diego Lopez
2. Bonaventura/Menez
3. Menez/Bonaventura

I'd be very interested if there's any other candidate in anyone's mind.

seveners

Vinceremo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, van Basten, Inzaghi, Baggio, Costacurta, Gattuso, Maradona, Cantona
1. Diego Lopez
2. Menez
3. Bonaventura

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Yup exactly those three... I can't think of any other played who is worth mentioning

Sc8eR

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Gerard, SeS
Best player

Its clear that Lopez was our best player, but my vote goes to Bona because i wasnt expecting to much from him when he arrived last summer. We all knew Lopez is WC keeper but many people doubted Bona.