AC Milan Tickets & Travel Information

Reaction score
Anybody know the likehood of the Inter tickets going on general sale? Probably nil i expect.

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Ambrosini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Pato, Kaka(he'll be back!) Prince, Abate, Ibra, Robbie Keane
hey guys, going to the derby with a few of my mates, 7 of us goin in total few of the girls taggin along, (clearly didnt waste match tickets on them!) ive been out in Milan a couple of times, went to Alcatraz on a sat nite and lollapoluza on the sunday night, but ive never been out in MIlan on a friday night..

anyone that lives in milan know any good spots for a friday nite out in milan? im talking pubs and then a night club??

Reaction score
hey guys, going to the derby with a few of my mates, 7 of us goin in total few of the girls taggin along, (clearly didnt waste match tickets on them!) ive been out in Milan a couple of times, went to Alcatraz on a sat nite and lollapoluza on the sunday night, but ive never been out in MIlan on a friday night..

anyone that lives in milan know any good spots for a friday nite out in milan? im talking pubs and then a night club??

Do you have the Cuore Rossonero card. Apparently you can't get in without it.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
The kick-off time for the Milan-Cagliari has been announced, it will be on Saturday, 14 May at 20:45.

Just wanted to ask if anyone else is going.
I looked up on mpestero, but the tickets are not available yet, hope they'll soon be.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
They will be available 2 weeks before the game.

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Ambrosini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Pato, Kaka(he'll be back!) Prince, Abate, Ibra, Robbie Keane
Do you have the Cuore Rossonero card. Apparently you can't get in without it.

nope havnt got one but i got the tickets from one of the big dogs in Milan tickets so he said it wont be a problem

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
They will be available 2 weeks before the game.

Thanks for the info, I already sent them a request and they meant they'll send me a mail when the tickets are available.

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players

anyone????

Reaction score
We are heading over from Scotland without tickets.
I know it is a longshot, but do you think touts will be selling tickets outside the stadium on the night of the derby?
Even more of a long shot, is there a chance we will get in, either because they don't check everyones tickets/id, or even when checking, letting us in, since we are not Italian?

Thanks

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
We are heading over from Scotland without tickets.
I know it is a longshot, but do you think touts will be selling tickets outside the stadium on the night of the derby?
Even more of a long shot, is there a chance we will get in, either because they don't check everyones tickets/id, or even when checking, letting us in, since we are not Italian?

Thanks

When I visited the derby(2006?) the touts were already circling the stadium 11 in the mourning when I was looking if I could go on the stadium tour. So I'm sure they're there but not sure about how to make sure you won't be conned. FWIR the price was 100€.

Reaction score
The kick-off time for the Milan-Cagliari has been announced, it will be on Saturday, 14 May at 20:45.

Just wanted to ask if anyone else is going.
I looked up on mpestero, but the tickets are not available yet, hope they'll soon be.

Hi,
I am coming over for this game hopefully,with it being the last home game do you think it will only be cardholders again or available to all?

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Hi,
I am coming over for this game hopefully,with it being the last home game do you think it will only be cardholders again or available to all?

I'm sure the tickets will be available for everyone.
The derby is something special and so they made it available only to card holders, they wanted to make sure that the tickets go to Milan fans, but they won't do that for a normal Serie A match. It only was done now to avoid that the tickets for the home fans go to merda fans, that was the reason, but that only happens in a derby, otherwise not.

Reaction score
Hi guys, i need help.

i plan to watch the home match against Bologna on May 1 and guest match at Rome on May 7.

Now my question is how to book the tickets.
At that time I will be in the south of Germany, but now i'm in China.
I have read the club website, but there is nothing about next matches.

Now we have 5 points ahead, so i guess Milan will get the champion at W35 or W36.
Do you guys think so? That's the reason i want to stay with Milan.

Reaction score
I'm sure the tickets will be available for everyone.
The derby is something special and so they made it available only to card holders, they wanted to make sure that the tickets go to Milan fans, but they won't do that for a normal Serie A match. It only was done now to avoid that the tickets for the home fans go to merda fans, that was the reason, but that only happens in a derby, otherwise not.

Thanks for that,thats what i thought but hopefully it's the game milan win the title so i wasn't sure that would be the case.
Flights will be booked today,doubt my friend can get time off work so will have to party by myslef,am sure if they win it will be party night everywhere

Reaction score
Udine - Milan

Hello,
if Milan will be Champion ( I hope so) they get the scudetto in the last match in Udine or at the last home match against Cagliari.
My second question is:
Where can I buy tickets for the match in Udine?
Thank you for help

Reaction score
Tickets bought for calgiari from mpestero,flights booked,going to genoa then train over,only £20 from ryanair :-)

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think i'll order the tickets later tonight/tomorrow. Just waiting on the green light from my friends :D

HeroMaldini

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
think il go to that last home game of the season v cagliari, hopefully we are crowned scudetto winners that day

Reaction score
mpestero is cool, thanks for info.

I can't stay in europe until the match of Cagliari, i must come back to China.
My question is where to buy the ticket against Rome.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I reserved my tickets. 5th Milan game this year :D
Hopefully the Scudetto winner.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I reserved my tickets. 5th Milan game this year :D
Hopefully the Scudetto winner.

Impressive :thumbsup:
I'll go there too, will be my first time to see Milan in San Siro, but better a bit late than never :D need to get my tickets now, they're already up at mpestero even though the match is still five weeks away

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Haven't seen them winning one time this season though haha :p

Milan - Juve 1-2
Ajax - Milan 1-1
Milan - Real Madrid 2-2
Milan - Roma 0-1

Milan should've one all four..

But hey, Milan - Caglari 4-0 and Napoli - Inter 1-1 and its Scudetto time :D.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Haven't seen them winning one time this season though haha :p

Milan - Juve 1-2
Ajax - Milan 1-1
Milan - Real Madrid 2-2
Milan - Roma 0-1

Milan should've one all four..

But hey, Milan - Caglari 4-0 and Napoli - Inter 1-1 and its Scudetto time :D.

then maybe better stay at home this time, only joking :D
my first visit to San Siro should end with a victory for Milan, so hopefully you don't jinx it:D

Reaction score
Easy to get hol of tickets for A.C. Milan - Palermo?

Hello, I'm from The Netherlands and I'm coming over to Milan with a couple of friends. The 20th of April is the match against Palermo and of course I want to visit that match to watch some of the dutch players (Seedorf, Van Bommel). Anyway: Is it easy to get tickets on the 20th in Milan or do I need to buy tickets online in advance?

Schedule