The epic of Dzeko

adieet

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Who remember this word ? An old story, but it's almost time.
arrive in June, says agent and Italian transfer market expert Jose Alberti.

Alberti, who does not represent the Bosnian, claims Milan agreed a deal with Wolfsburg and the player during the January transfer window, and an official deal will be announced at the end of term.

"Milan have already signed Dzeko for June and he will arrive after the World Cup," Alberti told Calciomercatonews.com.

"The deal was closed in January during an important dinner meeting between Adriano Galliani, Dzeko and the player's father who works on his behalf.

"I can say that Dzeko is 100 per cent a Milan player. All that is missing is a signature on the contract and an official announcement."

Despite Alberti's statements, neither Milan, Wolfsburg, Dzeko nor his father have confirmed the deal.

Last edited:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I wish this to end early in the summer. Another summer of rumours, hope and false news is too much for just one player.

Baresiuno

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
It's a tricky subject. If we just had better strikers this year we would've won easily, but we could bring in someone like Dzeko and without an AMF to help out, he could easily flop just like Hunt did.

Yeah. But Milan is probably gonna sell 1 striker before signing a new one. And next season Pato is gonna play more matches and score more goals....20 +
...And Borriello gonna get a boost of confidence from playing in WC. (dreams but ok may happen)

Last edited:

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If he's out of our range we have 2 options - either getting a new striker or getting a new winger and shifting Pato to CF. Either one will work with Hunter gone as he is useless here.

So I'd be happy if we get Dzeko or Krasic.

Dinho Pato Krasic or Dinho Dzeko Pato. Either way it's much more quality than what we currently field with Borrielo in the starting 11.

Only problem is by WC time both Dzeko and Krasic will be gone and we most likely will not sell Hunter till after the world cup with the hope of a good performance there boosting his value and will be left with expensive buys to chose from again and once again we could make a transfer mistake.

Baresiuno

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
If he's out of our range we have 2 options - either getting a new striker or getting a new winger and shifting Pato to CF. Either one will work with Hunter gone as he is useless here.

So I'd be happy if we get Dzeko or Krasic.

Dinho Pato Krasic or Dinho Dzeko Pato. Either way it's much more quality than what we currently field with Borrielo in the starting 11.

Only problem is by WC time both Dzeko and Krasic will be gone and we most likely will not sell Hunter till after the world cup with the hope of a good performance there boosting his value and will be left with expensive buys to chose from again and once again we could make a transfer mistake.

I don't like the idea playing Pato in wing position. He should be our hardcore goalscorer. Only consentrating running on breakthru's, counters and tunnels.
The sad thing is both (all 3) Borriello and Huntelaar are in the-box-strikers too.....3 players suited for the same 1 position. None of them are great wings in a 433.
But hey, maybe next coach gonna play 442, then we need all three.....

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I say sell Hunt to premier league and Bori to Napoli, get Dzeko and extend Inzaghi's deal, remember Pato, Adiyiah and Zigoni can cover

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
I say sell Hunt to premier league and Bori to Napoli, get Dzeko and extend Inzaghi's deal, remember Pato, Adiyiah and Zigoni can cover

yeah exactly! Add Parma's "dream signing" Kaladze to that and we have the 30 mil we need for him! (hopefully Wolfsburg wont be a bitch and ask for more!)

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida

Actually I would retire Pippo, his wages alone could mean a relief for new signings. Dzeko would make more or less what Pippo earns currently (perhaps a bit less).

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Actually I would retire Pippo, his wages alone could mean a relief for new signings. Dzeko would make more or less what Pippo earns currently (perhaps a bit less).

I'd retire Pippo too and his 3.5 million an year paycheck and get that Eder kid for free. He's 23 and can be a good enough 3rd choice CF. We'll have to pay him just Antonini level wages of less than a million per year.

Dzeko for 30 million after selling Hunter for 15 million would be a dream. But we have to spend 15 million more.

Seling Hunter for 15 million and buying Krasic for 15 million will be a massive upgrade to our starting lineup too.

Dinho Dzeko Pato or Dinho Pato Krasic. Both looks equally potent to me as Pato is better as CF than winger, Krasic is a natural deadly winger and Dinho and Krasic assisting and Pato can finishing with both legs unlike Borri can mean a lot of goals for the duck. And second case our net spendin is 0. So right now with our limited budget, I prefer the 2nd one. Even though as a player Dzeko > Krasic.

And retire and send Inter spy back. His 2 million wage is useless money spend too.

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
I'd retire Pippo too and his 3.5 million an year paycheck and get that Eder kid for free. He's 23 and can be a good enough 3rd choice CF. We'll have to pay him just Antonini level wages of less than a million per year.

Dzeko for 30 million after selling Hunter for 15 million would be a dream. But we have to spend 15 million more.

Seling Hunter for 15 million and buying Krasic for 15 million will be a massive upgrade to our starting lineup too.

Dinho Dzeko Pato or Dinho Pato Krasic. Both looks equally potent to me as Pato is better as CF than winger, Krasic is a natural deadly winger and Dinho and Krasic assisting and Pato can finishing with both legs unlike Borri can mean a lot of goals for the duck. And second case our net spendin is 0. So right now with our limited budget, I prefer the 2nd one. Even though as a player Dzeko > Krasic.

And retire and send Inter spy back. His 2 million wage is useless money spend too.

I disagree Krasic is far better creative force then Dzeko........dzeko's potential and age are only things in his favour. But Krasic is far more influential, makes his own runs and doesnt need service, he serves himself and can provide for others.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I disagree Krasic is far better creative force then Dzeko........dzeko's potential and age are only things in his favour. But Krasic is far more influential, makes his own runs and doesnt need service, he serves himself and can provide for others.

man you dont know shit , dzeko is cf okkk and he still has 12 assists this year soo please shut f up

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
what use would current squad have with krasic except some pace? ronnie, krasic, pirlo and seedorf can't prepare as many chances as borrie, hunt can miss. we need cf who is capable of creating chances by himself and to berry that sitters above mentioned miss regularly.

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ins't clinical striking somethin Pato is supposed to do ? :rolleyes:

Either way Borri is relegated to bench. Krasic comes and Pato moves to CF.
Dzeko comes and Pato stays as winger/second striker.

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
man you dont know shit , dzeko is cf okkk and he still has 12 assists this year soo please shut f up

and Dinho has more assists and barely any goals, whats Ur point!
this not about stats this about playing style and impact.

yeah and Krasic has already started a new season whats your point .........Krasic is much better creative player for himself and his teamates gets in more defensive positions and much more instrumental in build up play and is great finisher.........oh yeah with lightening pace that force alot more counter attack options.........he's better.....espically for the money.

So take Dzeko's cock out of Ur mouth your blowing his game:eek:

melanman

The Oracle
Reaction score
what use would current squad have with krasic except some pace? ronnie, krasic, pirlo and seedorf can't prepare as many chances as borrie, hunt can miss. we need cf who is capable of creating chances by himself and to berry that sitters above mentioned miss regularly.

Iam not surprised!, I barely speak on the boards because only handful of people actually know football, the rest are drawing at straws if you watched Krasic play and his movement and his foot IQ which (quite high) you would kno why everybody and their mascot want him on there sqaud and why Krasic is the most sought after player in european football....there's reason for that.:rolleyes:

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
and Dinho has more assists and barely any goals, whats Ur point!
this not about stats this about playing style and impact.

yeah and Krasic has already started a new season whats your point .........Krasic is much better creative player for himself and his teamates gets in more defensive positions and much more instrumental in build up play and is great finisher.........oh yeah with lightening pace that force alot more counter attack options.........he's better.....espically for the money.

So take Dzeko's cock out of Ur mouth your blowing his game:eek:
ooo you are talking about maradona , fuck you

Last edited by a moderator:

samir10

Reaction score
Fav. Players
so with krasic in milan let's again depend on our best cf and that is 20 years old injury prone kid? borrie and hunt are far from world class and pippo is like 40 lol? sign krasic? of course but if only one can come than i say let's get džeko.

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
so with krasic in milan let's again depend on our best cf and that is 20 years old injury prone kid? borrie and hunt are far from world class and pippo is like 40 lol? sign krasic? of course but if only one can come than i say let's get džeko.

+1

Pato is not strong enough to play alone up front, and he's quite prone to injury. We need someone like Dzeko in the front before we can worry about getting a player like Krasic. Though Krasic as a replacement for Dinho or as a CAM would be great.

Edi

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Kaka,
Grrr imagine a striker force of Ronnie-Pato-Dzeko?:eek:

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
efore leaving the Bundesliga?

"I have not yet reached the peak of his career and much more beautiful before me," he told the BH team .

'I do not want this to be my limit, I want to go far up as much as I can. "

Millions of where the story is the mention of his transfer, for it plays a supporting role.

"As for money, this is the last factor that will decide . It should be something which I will say that this is for me, it's the club where I see my soccer future and I want to go there. "

Edin Dzeko do not hide that his aim is Champions League and top clubs. M

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Milan "your" Dzeko is still in bianconero ball

Milan "your" Dzeko is still in bianconero ball

05/15/2010 15:15 by Stephen Marvel

E 'back in vogue feebly Edin Dzeko in the Rossoneri, but too many gears should be complementary so Juve decided to operate an internal rejuvenation and sudden reversals, seems ready to exploit the situation. Continuanio rumors to leak on the market, the Bosnian remains one of the big listed companies targeted by Juventus. The restructuring of the organization Via Galileo Ferraris, is having a plan that even "theoretical", shows how Juve will have to return to excel and compete for those areas only by the big goals. Dzeko could become the spearhead of a deployment that would orbit, another "Rossoneri" Milos Krasic sought in recent weeks by senior and recently approached Turin to Milan for some statements to say the least passionate.

:mad: B&G do something :mad:

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
Juve could really cut their scouting costs by fireing all of them and just go after every player we are interested in. Do they even scout anyone on there own?! Oh sure they do... Amauri.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't see Dzeko agreeing to go to Juventus given their current state. Bayern could be a challenge, but will Wolfsburg want to sell to them? At the end of the day, they might realize that Dzeko will leave at some point and Milan is about as small a threat to their hopes and dreams as anyone. My hope is that we can somehow trick them into accepting Huntelaar + cash.

Patri

Kallappam-pothu
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Gennaro Ivan Gattuso
My hope is that we can somehow trick them into accepting Huntelaar + cash.

Lol. I couldn't stop laughing. "Somehow trick".:D We Milan fans really are optimists, aren't we?:D

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
mic is there

ibricic-pandza-dzeko-beslicem-sarajevo-sreca-moja-slika-171098

samir10

Reaction score
Fav. Players
guy in the middle is hajduk split playmaker senaid ibričić also bosnian nt player, wouldn't mind having him in milan. he's by far the best player in croatian league.