Fav. Players
Tomori, Nesta, Maldini,Tassotti, Silva, Seedorf, Baresi, Totti, *Abate*,
I love you Barbara...Thanks for trying to keep Silva. <3

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
If she allows us to keep silva, and has newer fresher ideas on how to elevate the club.
Then thank you Barbara. Fuck any haters :D

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Iron lady 2.0

The Iron Lady wouldnt do that, she would tell them ;)

Seriously, if she is given some power to implement some things and more importantly if she can persuade Silvio to keep the stars then this would have a positive effect on the team and would be a good thing.

Many successful companies use these techniques to get buy-in and "own" their part in moving toward prosperity.

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
Milan chief Silvio Berlusconi decided to keep Thiago Silva after reportedly reading an 18-page document produced by daughter Barbara on why he shouldn’t be sold.

The Diavolo were in negotiations with Paris Saint-Germain to sell the Brazilian for over €40m, until Berlusconi blocked the sale.

According to Sport Mediaset, Barbara Berlusconi, who has been a board member at the club since April 2011, was opposed to the transfer.

She presented her father with a dossier which highlighted that letting the South American leave would damage the club in the long run.

Although the outfit’s finances would have been boosted by such a cash injection, she argued that his loss would disappoint fans and sponsors.

It may also have had a detrimental effect to the quality of the team which could then subsequently jeopardise future qualification for the Champions League.

Barbara Berlusconi is currently in a relationship with Rossoneri striker Alexandre Pato.

Barbara will lead this club to glory for the next 40 years.

We need Berlusconi blood in our management forever.

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
Mediaset says that Barbara grabbing power like this in Milan har resulted in a change of plans and it's now unlikely that Berlusconi will let foreign investors buy into the club, so no new money coming in. "Fine as we are"...

Best Milan news I've heard in a long time.

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think new owners in this economy will fuck up this club forever.

Because it's like the more you invest, the more you lose.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I think new owners in this economy will fuck up this club forever.

Because it's like the more you invest, the more you lose.

:fp:

no more debt, eleven world class players and awesome new management

+ an owner who's family (father, brother children or husband) hasn't got anything to say in the club

how would our club be fucked up forever?

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Happy b'day!

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
kermit-fapping.gif

:lol::lol::lol::star:

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Y'all better appreciate what she is doing for this club if it wasn't for her we wouldn't be trying for de jong and berlu wouldn't have opened his wallet.

I love you Barbara <3

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Y'all better appreciate what she is doing for this club if it wasn't for her we wouldn't be trying for de jong and berlu wouldn't have opened his wallet.

I love you Barbara <3

I'm more than certain it's all PR work to get fans ready to accept her as our next president.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I'm more than certain it's all PR work to get fans ready to accept her as our next president.

Yup.

This club is getting REALLY annoying with PR. From Pato hype in 2007 and beyond, it gets worse

really hope this ho-bag doesn't become president. Dating Pato. DAted KAkhaber. Fucking A. Last thing we need. We already have 1 owner who has prosty's wearing ronaldinho masks (WTF?). Now we'll have one hwo actually just fucks them/??

Last edited:

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
Hopefully she's getting on Silvio's case about signing De Jong! :D

Ratzaroony

Kaka Fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Maldini, Kaka, Van Basten, Sheva, Antonini, Nesta, Ibra, Oddo, Donnarumma
Love you, Barbara. :thumbsup:

BreadPitt

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players