Week 7: Hellas Verona vs AC Milan - Sunday 19/10/2014 - 15:00 CET

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
So Lopez, Menez "most probably", Bonaventura "most probably", Saponara and Van Ginkel are all not ready to play against Verona, then maybe, we should try the following lineup formation:

----------------------ABI----------------------
--ABA----------ALX-------ZAP---------DSG---
-----------Poli------------------Munta---------
--------------------HONDA--------------------
-------NIANG-------------------SES----------
----------------------FT-----------------------

Note: Niang & SES will going to help Honda in defence and build the game as we need not want Poli & Munta to get burned!!!

SUB: ESS + RAM + PAZZO that will switch the team to 4-5-1 after we seal the result with two goals difference.

dman32

Milan 4 Ever
Reaction score
So Lopez, Menez "most probably", Bonaventura "most probably", Saponara and Van Ginkel are all not ready to play against Verona, then maybe, we should try the following lineup formation:

----------------------ABI----------------------
--ABA----------ALX-------ZAP---------DSG---
-----------Poli------------------Munta---------
--------------------HONDA--------------------
-------NIANG-------------------SES----------
----------------------FT-----------------------

Note: Niang & SES will going to help Honda in defence and build the game as we need not want Poli & Munta to get burned!!!

SUB: ESS + RAM + PAZZO that will switch the team to 4-5-1 after we seal the result with two goals difference.

man interesting lineup!!!

would like to see if this could work....but there is still time, so some might recover

but I'd love to see this tested

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bonaventura and Saponara are currently training with the rest of the squad after recovering from their injuries.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Abbiati
Abate Zapata Alex Des
Essien Muntari
Honda Menez Ses
Torres

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
i really like pippos work.. but lack some kind of players in the squad.

sneijder for example could make a good for the team.

dan11

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
De scilgio, El Shaarawy, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Barasei, MVB,Rijkaard
pndrelli played snieder as DM in Cl n by watching nether land matches u cud see he has all ability of a box to box player

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Sneijder is not a b2b player

his career is not going to be revived to 2010 level

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Sneijder is not a b2b player

his career is not going to be revived to 2010 level

thats not completely true... depending of the team and specialy the coach.. he could reach that level again in term of results.. can help alot.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
thats not completely true... depending of the team and specialy the coach.. he could reach that level again in term of results.. can help alot.

He won a treble w/ inter and was a key player in the runner up position for the 2010 WC. Safe to say he isn't going to have a year like that again.

His career is a descending case. If it wasn't for LvG firing him up to get fit he wouldn't even have been called up for 2014 WC.

Not saying he couldn't be important for a European sub-top club, but being a key player for a topteam? Nah.

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He won a treble w/ inter and was a key player in the runner up position for the 2010 WC. Safe to say he isn't going to have a year like that again.

His career is a descending case. If it wasn't for LvG firing him up to get fit he wouldn't even have been called up for 2014 WC.

Not saying he couldn't be important for a European sub-top club, but being a key player for a topteam? Nah.

i think nobody would buy a player like sneijder hoping that he deliverys a treble. He would improve our middle.. thats all. thats the discussion :)

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
i think nobody would buy a player like sneijder hoping that he deliverys a treble. He would improve our middle.. thats all. thats the discussion :)

He wouldn't even fit our mid.

We have a brilliant CAM and he's playing RW ;)

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
quality players like sneijder are always welcome but he is now in his 30's so G needs to ensure that snijder isnt offered a large contract which could potentially drain our wage cap system. Not that we can afford him anayway, but if he does transfer to milan, i hope he signs a short term contract, preferably 2 years max.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How about instead of signing a past it Sneijder on a big and trying him out of position as a regista we buy an actual regista (that is proven playing as a regista :proud:) that is in form, younger and more affordable?

dan11

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
De scilgio, El Shaarawy, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Barasei, MVB,Rijkaard
How about instead of signing a past it Sneijder on a big and trying him out of position as a regista we buy an actual regista (that is proven playing as a regista :proud:) that is in form, younger and more affordable?
what a strnge n meaningful thng to say
But ur statement is wrong in countless levels n my answer for this is bcoz we r ac milan .
#needmorechampions

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
sneijder purchase would be weaker than kaka

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i really like pippos work.. but lack some kind of players in the squad.

sneijder for example could make a good for the team.

A rotten apple, a cancerous, overpaid, unprofessional/lazy trequartista like Sneijder is among the last thing we need.

Enough with pseudo-midfielders in the midfield.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
man interesting lineup!!!

would like to see if this could work....but there is still time, so some might recover

but I'd love to see this tested

Let us hope that but I think it is better not rush MNZ & Jack because we need them 100% fit for the Fiorentina's game!

Bonaventura and Saponara are currently training with the rest of the squad after recovering from their injuries.

I hope Sapo will be ready as because we need his services in this match where Honda can not perform 90 minutes yet and he would be exhausted from practicing with the Japanese national team.

Last edited:

dman32

Milan 4 Ever
Reaction score
Let us hope that but I think it is better not rush MNZ & Jack because we need them 100% fit for the Fiorentina's game!

I hope Sapo will be ready as because we need his services in this match where Honda can not perform 90 minutes yet and he would be exhausted from practicing with the Japanese national team.

True that, Menez have been playing non stop...we depend on him too much..its not like we have lots of game, but we should rest if we are playing against weak team "which so far, non of the games were easy and we made it hard for ourselves"

AND Fuck!!!! we have Fiorentian after H.Verona...this won't be easy for sure..

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
A rotten apple, a cancerous, overpaid, unprofessional/lazy trequartista like Sneijder is among the last thing we need.

Enough with pseudo-midfielders in the midfield.

:thumbsup:

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Would like Sneijder but I want players who work hard, he's more of a luxury player. Will Lopez be available for this game? We desperately need him.

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE
as good as he was at one time, i do not want an ex-inter sneijder at milan. no thank you.

also, SES needs to start against verona. please and thanks.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
...........menez.............
ses.......sneijder......taarbat

VAMOSSSSSS

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score

VAMOSSSSSS

:fp::fp:

Snejder shooting from midfield all the time. Taarabt trying to pass every defender on his own when he gets the ball. Menez trying to pass every defender on his own when he gets the ball. SeS waiting to get a single ball.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

VAMOSSSSSS

yeah_eddie_murphy.gif

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Sneijder has deteriorated like anything at Gala. Signing him for any duration is pointless.

But then, these rumours are put out there by Galliani just to assess the reaction of milan_swagger so that he can do the opposite. I'm glad swagger reacted the right way this time.

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
But if we're planning to offload Matri & Nargi next summer I can imagine why they want to replace her with Cabau

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
:fp::fp:

Snejder shooting from midfield all the time. Taarabt trying to pass every defender on his own when he gets the ball. Menez trying to pass every defender on his own when he gets the ball. SeS waiting to get a single ball.

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Total football mate. Beast team.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sneijder has deteriorated like anything at Gala. Signing him for any duration is pointless.

But then, these rumours are put out there by Galliani just to assess the reaction of milan_swagger so that he can do the opposite. I'm glad swagger reacted the right way this time.

Lol i hope so. I want pastore but knowing G, he will probably sign sneijder instead.

Ragazza

Milan, solo con te...
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MALDINI, ZAMBROTTA, NESTA, SES, MAGIC MIKE

is this a sarcastic yeah or not? i can't tell and don't know the movie to put it in perspective

the beginning of the gif it's like "yeah whatever dude, i'll nod my head in agreement"

but then at the end it's all "yeah OK i can see where you're coming from bro...i can dig it"

help me understaaaaaaaaaaand

Schedule