Alessio Romagnoli Thread

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
rm4%202.png

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
It's official. He's my favorite player.

Haven't had a favorite player since Ibra and Silva.

Romagnoli :heart:

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
Ha ha! Me three ! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Last edited:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
You guys are late to the party...

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Coco fulfilling the role of keeping Mattia and Alessio grounded.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo

adit

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
the most consistent Player this year alongside Palletta and Donnarumma

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
He was pretty good

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Best player in the first half, not so good in the second.

Forza Alessio <3

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Better than Paletta, especially 1st half. Some good anticipations, I see him intercepting quite a lot before the balls even arrive to the opponents. He's very good in reading the game imo.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Better than Paletta, especially 1st half. Some good anticipations, I see him intercepting quite a lot before the balls even arrive to the opponents. He's very good in reading the game imo.

Dafuq? Paletta saved our asses(including Roma's) on multiple occasions.

He's at fault for the goal too.

People here are too biased and sometimes see what isn't there. Roma's great, but not always and not to the extent fanboys are overhyping him.

Last edited:

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
yeah, Romagnoli has stagnated a little bit, but nothing to worry about. he's young and very talented.

i don't like his partnership with Paletta either, need to find a better (smarter) CB to partner him with.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
His passing for his age is worldclass !

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Dafuq? Paletta saved our asses(including Roma's) on multiple occasions.

He's at fault for the goal too.

People here are too biased and sometimes see what isn't there. Roma's great, but not always and not to the extent fanboys are overhyping him.

I'm one of the biggest Paletta fans in RnB but today Paletta had some on and off moments. In one scene he rescued our asses seconds after it was himself to invite Palermo to score with a horrible pass.

According Roma I agree with you, he's great, but not always, which isnperfectly fine for a player in his position and his experience IMO. I don't think it's a coincidence that all worldclass centebacks are around 30 years old and not around 21 years.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Our Ale had another great game, despite the odd less than perfect moment. Forza Milan!

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Beside niang the most overrated player on this forum.

He is no near that good...paletta is saving his ass like all the time.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Beside niang the most overrated player on this forum.

He is no near that good...paletta is saving his ass like all the time.

Name 3 u22 defenders who are better than him.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Name 1 and on my life I'll send over 100 euros if the guy is better than romagnoli

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Name 3 u22 defenders who are better than him.

I like Romagnoli but I can think of 2 CBs around his age who are much better: Gimenez and Marquinhos.

Both of them at this moment are more consistent and have played against the best in the UCL.

Not saying Romagnoli can't reach their level but he still needs to find consistency and perform in the UCL to get to their level.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Both of them are more experienced than him. Don't go by age. Romagnoli has only had two seasons at a top level. Marquinhos has had at least four or five.

CBs don't come fully formed to this world with a full set of tools. They need experience to improve probably more than any other position. He will get better with experience.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gimenez and Marquinhos play in great sides, partnered with the best in the world, and protected by the best midfielders in the world. Wtf are these comparisons?! Romagnoli in his career has been playing next to Mesbah, De Silvestri, Abate, Alex and Paletta. Also no defense in the world can look great without a good midfield sitting in front of it!!!!! Unbelievable

Only twice in his career did he play in a defensively sound team ( national team ) and ppl applauded him. Everyone thought he was the best in those games...

Last edited:

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Both of them are more experienced than him. Don't go by age. Romagnoli has only had two seasons at a top level. Marquinhos has had at least four or five.

CBs don't come fully formed to this world with a full set of tools. They need experience to improve probably more than any other position. He will get better with experience.

Experience is a given, which is why I didn't mention it. He has the tools to get there but still needs the experience and consistency the other two have.

Gimenez and Marquinhos play in great sides, partnered with the best in the world, and protected by the best midfielders in the world. Wtf are these comparisons?! Romagnoli in his career has been playing next to Mesbah, De Silvestri, Abate, Alex and Paletta. Also no defense in the world can look great without a good midfield sitting in front of it!!!!! Unbelievable

Only twice in his career did he play in a defensively sound team ( national team ) and ppl applauded him. Everyone thought he was the best in those games...

Calma calma lol I'm not shitting on him. I'm just saying those two as of right now are better than him.

I want to clarify one thing though. It's not like Gimenez and Marquinhos got to their level by just playing in a good team. They had to work for their starting role and bench people who were ahead of them in their respective teams.

I like Romagnoli but I also know that if we reach the UCL, he's going to need some time to adapt to the difference in quality and that's ok. It's something I expect to happen for all our young players because they haven't been exposed to that kind of level yet.