Super Berlusconi + Galliani Thread

Should Galliani stay or go?

• Total voters

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
pippo's reaction at the end is just....... :lol: :lol:

it's only the world's most famous billionaire playboy wanting to take a look at your wife.......wait a second...sulley... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

it's just lockerroom banter...r-right??

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
pippo's reaction at the end is just....... :lol: :lol:

it's only the world's most famous billionaire playboy wanting to take a look at your wife.......wait a second...sulley... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

it's just lockerroom banter...r-right??

he would suck his dick to keep his job

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
After the 94 UCL triumph.....

In the lift, Capello asked Galliani what he had done with the cup. Galliani didn’t know. It was lost.

Galliani got terrified. He raced down to the hotel bar. It wasn’t there. “I ran around in a flat panic,” he said, according to Marcotti. He eventually found a maid, who said she had put it in the lost and found section. “I grabbed it, hugged it and kissed it like a long-lost child. I wasn’t going to let go of it for anything in the world.”

Relieved, Galliani headed back upstairs. “I was staying in a two-room suite, and my wife at the time was sleeping in one bed,” he said. “I’m not sure what happened, but I ended up in the other bed. With the cup.”
http://twentyminutereads.com/2017/02/08/capellos-masterpiece/

What a geezer

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
C47WyQxWcAAH7HY.jpg

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
Alright, I wouldn't say the final Ital-Milan project was an abject failure...more like a colossal-to-monumental failure. :monto: We still ended up getting 2 useful Italians (Donna and Bona), a coach, and a "trophy" from a hot steaming pile of....

The new owners should be judged directly by how quickly they can clean this shed and put an end to this "project" (train-wreck). This means literally getting rid of every damn player Galliani bought after 2011 + Abate (barring Bonna and Donna, obv... maybe Suso). This also means - HELL NO to Bernardeschi/Belotti/Insigne* etc etc.

*Only exception will be made for Veratti and Thiago Motta.

Grazie

Hopefully this sale wouldn't be a total scam.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Alright, I wouldn't say the final Ital-Milan project was an abject failure...more like a colossal-to-monumental failure. :monto: We still ended up getting 2 useful Italians (Donna and Bona), a coach, and a "trophy" from a hot steaming pile of....

The new owners should be judged directly by how quickly they can clean this shed and put an end to this "project" (train-wreck). This means literally getting rid of every damn player Galliani bought after 2011 + Abate (barring Bonna and Donna, obv... maybe Suso). This also means - HELL NO to Bernardeschi/Belotti/Insigne* etc etc.

*Only exception will be made for Veratti and Thiago Motta.

Grazie

Hopefully this sale wouldn't be a total scam.

ItalMilan was always going to be Epic shit.
However it wan't all bad.
Bonaventura is a Boss
Donna is almost World Class at this point
Locatelli is on his way as well.

Calabria is still unknown

We actually won a trophy with this shite team
#Glass0.5Full

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
ItalMilan was always going to be Epic shit.
However it wan't all bad.
Bonaventura is a Boss
Donna is almost World Class at this point
Locatelli is on his way as well.

Calabria is still unknown

We actually won a trophy with this shite team
#Glass0.5Full

Locatelli looks weak. He had his share of the spotlight but under pressure he is starting to give De Jong vibes.

I really want a full-scale overhaul of this team barring those 2 players (and maybe Suso). The mickey mouse trophy felt nice for a week since it was beating a full strength Juve, but 2017 is a snap back to reality.

Purge. Purge. Purge.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
:g: :gt:
C5yMZMSWAAAIJ6U.jpg

Omarion for tribute when he leaves? [copter emoji]

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
In 10 years he has taken Milan from top of the world to the embarrassing mess we are in now.

Just when I thought a sale was on the cards it now looks like a cover for money laundering. We are doomed whilst these clowns are in charge.

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
cf18518dc9227188396c50c2b5fd8d44.png

#TBT: SILVIO BERLUSCONI'S FIRST TIME AT SAN SIRO
SILVIO BERLUSCONI AT THE CENTRE OF THE PHOTO

AC Milan's president holds this photo in great affection. It shows the first time at San Siro of AC Milan's new owner Silvio Berlusconi, on March 2nd, 1986. Silvio Berlusconi was not yet president, he would become it 22 days later, on March 24th. But he had already bought the club and his eyes were already set on his AC Milan, from the San Siro stands.

The match would end 1-1, with both goals scored in the second half: first, Fontolan's own goal and then Galderisi's net to level the score. It was the 8th round of the second half of the league and Mauro Tassotti was playing his 100th official league game. The coaches were Liedholm for the Rossoneri and Bagnoli for the Gialloblu. And Galderisi, a few months later, would become one of the first signings of the first AC Milan owned by Silvio Berlusconi, together with Giovanni Galli, Donadoni, Massaro and Bonetti.

https://dugout.com/acmilan/

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
What a legend.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
4-0 is an excellent send-off to Galliani :beer:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It's over. They have officially resigned from the board.

We must do a month of B&G glorious decades celebration.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
silvio berlusconi is the greatest of all time

Cattura-17.png

WCGAZ2_0JUHX3FN-061.jpg

Schedule