The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

Old 12-07-2010, 01:43   #41
SpartanMilan
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, De Rossi, Schweinsteiger, Pippo, Forlan, Alex Morgan <3, Pato

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Pato View Post

*drum role*... G does it again co-ownership

Darmian is Palermo confirmed ownership

he could get some serious Game time at pal. cause Kjaer left and Darmian is suppsdly good prospect...the best prospect should be kept and groomed in milan and it seems as though Albertazzi is that man along with Vito
I hate co-ownerships. They blow. And Darmian is just as good a prospect if not better in all honesty. We dont know yet what Albertazzi can do against the big boys, but Darmian showed enough in Serie B that Palermo, who finished 5th in the league wanted him enough to go after and get him. That says a lot about him, and he is only 20

Signature
SpartanMilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 01:49   #42
Sonny.Bill.Williams
WUNDERKIND

only time will tell ...dunno much about him tbh....
Sonny.Bill.Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 02:02   #43
Dwa Milan
Milan Per Sempre

Fav. Players: Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartanMilan View Post
I hate co-ownerships. They blow. And Darmian is just as good a prospect if not better in all honesty. We dont know yet what Albertazzi can do against the big boys, but Darmian showed enough in Serie B that Palermo, who finished 5th in the league wanted him enough to go after and get him. That says a lot about him, and he is only 20
I also hate co-ownership thing, but the only positive thing about this is probably the fact that our relationship with Palermo is getting better. Maybe in the future we can finally bid for their players with cheaper price

Signature
People just want to be entertained, and that's what it is. Truth doesn't matter, because what's entertaining is what people are gonna gravitate towards.
Dwa Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 02:06   #44
SpartanMilan
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, De Rossi, Schweinsteiger, Pippo, Forlan, Alex Morgan <3, Pato

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Pato View Post
only time will tell ...dunno much about him tbh....
yeah time will tell, I just hate risking losing him. I believe he was the Italy U-19 captain and only missed the U-20 WC because he was hurt. I also believe that the only player to debut for the senior team younger than he did (at 16) was Maldini. He was also captain of the Primavera. Went on loan last year, got hurt early, but when he got healthy he played great and now Palermo got him and they do have serious ambition and have a talented team.

I'm not saying he is the next Maldini or anything crazy like that, but he is a very good prospect and if he plays well at Palermo, it could cost us quite a bit to get him back, which with our management likely means we loss him. And if they are that keen on him, we should have swapped Darmain and cash for Kjaer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwa Milan View Post
I also hate co-ownership thing, but the only positive thing about this is probably the fact that our relationship with Palermo is getting better. Maybe in the future we can finally bid for their players with cheaper price
I agree its a good thing, but I hate the idea of giving a good prospect away just to improve relations. And if we both want him back, it screws the relationship up and either costs us money or a good player

Signature

Last edited by SpartanMilan; 12-07-2010 at 02:09.
SpartanMilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 02:19   #45
Dwa Milan
Milan Per Sempre

Fav. Players: Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartanMilan View Post

I agree its a good thing, but I hate the idea of giving a good prospect away just to improve relations. And if we both want him back, it screws the relationship up and either costs us money or a good player
well let's just hope our management doesn't screw things up this time, I believe that if we want him back and the player want's to return, Palermo would have to sell him back although there will be negotiation to settle it. another option if Palermo want's him, maybe we can ask for their player in return, (Pastore )

Signature
People just want to be entertained, and that's what it is. Truth doesn't matter, because what's entertaining is what people are gonna gravitate towards.
Old 12-07-2010, 02:25   #46
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

do we have thread for Cristian Daminuta? From what i've heard he's QUITE the partier.... like every night in the club type shit. apparently quite good player w/ alot of potential but parties too much..

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 02:32   #47
Christian
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.

nvm, need to read the whole thread... Looks like an interesting buy
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 02:36   #48
Sage
Phase 2

so those guys are official? or just media bs?
Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 02:49   #49
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

i found some game clips from 2009 u17 world cup:

Fossati is #19

Round of 16 v. USA. Italy won 2-1. Beretta actually scored first goal (milan player). Second goal is assisted by fossati

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xb2...orld-cup_sport

v. South korea....
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xaz...world-cu_sport

positive it's him taking corner, i'm pretty sure he assists #2 goal... but can someone give it a peak? AWESOME assist. If it's him i'm excited...
888_1262769_9525.jpg[/IMG]

Signature
Quote:
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Old 12-07-2010, 03:08   #50
Dwa Milan
Milan Per Sempre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senatore_M84 View Post
i found some game clips from 2009 u17 world cup:

Fossati is #19

Round of 16 v. USA. Italy won 2-1. Beretta actually scored first goal (milan player). Second goal is assisted by fossati

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xb2...orld-cup_sport

v. South korea....
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xaz...world-cu_sport

positive it's him taking corner, i'm pretty sure he assists #2 goal... but can someone give it a peak? AWESOME assist. If it's him i'm excited...
888_1262769_9525.jpg[/IMG]
You can officially Jizz now SM84 not only I'm convinced that Fossati did assisted that awesome second goal after watching your video link.
The match summary, confirms it too http://www.fifa.com/u17worldcup/matc...0/summary.html

Jizz Fest for this kid

Signature
Old 12-07-2010, 03:12   #51
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Quote:
You can officially Jizz now SM84 not only I'm convinced that Fossati did assisted that awesome second goal after watching your video link.
The match summary, confirms it too http://www.fifa.com/u17worldcup/matc...0/summary.html

Jizz Fest for this kid
i feel like a pedo.... jizzing over a 17 year old. Definitely could get me some jail time

Signature
Quote:
#RnB
Old 12-07-2010, 03:29   #52
Duckduckgoose
Primavera Player

Fav. Players: Maldini, Baresi, Favalli, Nesta, T. Silva, Kaka, Pato, Pirlo

Quote:
i feel like a pedo.... jizzing over a 17 year old. Definitely could get me some jail time
Why do you think my username is what it is..

Sploogefest..

why do you think I made this thread?
Duckduckgoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 20:11   #53
SixOneFive
Long Live Don Silvio

Fav. Players: Peyton fucking Manning, Tom Hanks, Kendrick Lamar, PK Subban, Alvin Kamara

someone PLEASE tell me this is official
SixOneFive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010, 01:26   #54
Dwa Milan
Milan Per Sempre

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixOneFive View Post
I think it will be soon, his running out of contract, doesn't want to renew and wants to come back

Signature
Old 13-07-2010, 04:02   #55
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Quote:
Quote:
I think it will be soon, his running out of contract, doesn't want to renew and wants to come back
We should atleast move it out of official thread. Total jinx

Although BerluTV is reporting in Italy it's official as of 2-3 days ago. It caused my cousin to post "Vi prego, qualcuno fermi Galliani" on his fb

Signature
Quote:
#RnB

Last edited by Senatore_M84; 13-07-2010 at 04:04.
Old 13-07-2010, 04:17   #56
SixOneFive
Long Live Don Silvio

Fav. Players: Peyton fucking Manning, Tom Hanks, Kendrick Lamar, PK Subban, Alvin Kamara

Quote:

Although BerluTV is reporting in Italy it's official as of 2-3 days ago. It caused my cousin to post "Vi prego, qualcuno fermi Galliani" on his fb
He wants Galliani stopped because he "signed" this dude?

lol am i missing something here?
Old 13-07-2010, 04:37   #57
Dwa Milan
Milan Per Sempre

I hope we didn't jinx it again this time like that Veratti kid's thread
I don't know but as I said the news was on SKy Italy and the thread was made along with the other two Inter players.
NOt to mention Milan site doesn't consistently announce young players signing, it make things worse
previously they said we pay 7 million, now reports said we'll be getting him for free

Signature
Old 13-07-2010, 04:43   #58
SixOneFive
Long Live Don Silvio

Quote:
I hope we didn't jinx it again this time like that Veratti kid's thread
....and Cissokho
Old 13-07-2010, 04:48   #59
Sasha
The UNBANNABLE One

Fav. Players: Azzurri e Rossoneri

Quote:
....and Cissokho
...And Suazo.

Signature

MILAN
Sasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2010, 04:53   #60
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Quote:
He wants Galliani stopped because he "signed" this dude?

lol am i missing something here?
haha nah. it was more 'wasted 7 mil on 3 players who will never see the field'. A little pessimism towards the youth movement of yepes and oddo

to be fair, as much as i wanna believe these 3 kids might see field. What have we exactly seen that makes us think otherwise? It'll all come down to allegri i suppose...

Signature
Quote:
#RnB

Last edited by Senatore_M84; 13-07-2010 at 04:57.