The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

Old 08-10-2013, 21:52   #61
Campione
Banned

Fav. Players: Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Pirlo, Maldini, Baresi, Donadoni, Suarez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario View Post
Rami's girl

so photoshoped. Painted the right and left part of her tummy white to make her look thinner.
Campione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 21:52   #62
albmovi
Banned

RamSex.
albmovi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 22:01   #63
albmovi
Banned

albmovi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 22:04   #64
Sir Crookodile
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: SEEDORF, K.Honda, Mugen, PRINCE, Ibra, Balotelli, Niang

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_Wesley View Post
Fashionable Rami
???????????????????? ?????????? That iBra picture months ago I can digg, cuz' it's Ibra. But this???
Sir Crookodile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 22:07   #65
Mr. Milanista
Milanista since Birth

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli

We got to have Mexsex and Rami as our CB partners. they play with heart but will still get you to laugh from time to time

Signature
AC MILAN
GREATEST TEAM OF ALL TIME
RED N BLACK TIL I DIE
Mr. Milanista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 22:19   #66
rurarurararu
World Cup Winner

We have a piece of France right here
rurarurararu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 22:49   #67
Christian
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario View Post
Rami's girl

Some quality wag signings this year
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 02:38   #68
King George
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Weah, Boban, Maldini, Nesta, Costacurta, Montolivo, Ambrosini, Albertini, Desailly

Quote:
Originally Posted by albmovi View Post
so much love

so much sexiness

so da milan
King George is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 02:48   #69
Ender
R.I.P Milan

I'll wait until he starts playing before I say anything... for all those bashing Zapata, go read your comments from the end of last season where he was hailed as a great player.

Buying him now right when Silvestre and Bonera are about to return means that it's very likely someone will be sold, or at the very least it means that Vergara will be loaned out because he's not ready by a mile ...
Also it means that the management is silently accepting they were wrong, and they are now trying to limit the backlash for the crappy job that they did this summer.

Too bad, the 3rd spot is already gone ... at this point, I'd rather we didn't qualify for Europa League either... that cup just drains your energy, causes injuries and the gains are minimal.
Ender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 03:01   #70
belloefamoso
AC Milan Legend

next

belloefamoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 03:32   #71
Sven
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
Buying him now right when Silvestre and Bonera are about to return means that it's very likely someone will be sold, or at the very least it means that Vergara will be loaned out because he's not ready by a mile ...
Also it means that the management is silently accepting they were wrong, and they are now trying to limit the backlash for the crappy job that they did this summer.
I don't doubt Galliani simply passed on a defender last window to wait for better opportunities in the winter. Probably did the same with a CM after Kucka didn't get done.

If you think about, he "completes" the squad every year in the winter (+ replace departures). He thinks it on a 2-3 windows base.

The points it cost us on the way though
Sven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 04:27   #72
A.C. Milan 360
Rookie

@ACMilanOZ

Spanish radio station 'Cope Valencia' reports Valencia President Amadeo Salvo and Ernesto Bronzetti met for dinner yesterday and discussed the details of Rami's imminent transfer to Milan. Bronzetti is also expected to meet with Rami and his agent today for lunch at the restaurant 'Aragon 58'.
A.C. Milan 360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 04:58   #73
Ender
R.I.P Milan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sven View Post
I don't doubt Galliani simply passed on a defender last window to wait for better opportunities in the winter. Probably did the same with a CM after Kucka didn't get done.

If you think about, he "completes" the squad every year in the winter (+ replace departures). He thinks it on a 2-3 windows base.

The points it cost us on the way though
Exactly, last year we were really lucky that Montolivo and El Shaarawy were playing all games with a very few exceptions, the management should have learned the lesson and not be so stingy on who we bought.

The truth is that the management says one thing, but does another. I probably should have learned by now , but I still felt disappointment... *sighs*

I agree that Galliani doesn't like to overpay, and according to the statements made, our year starts in January. That said, considering the last two transfer periods ... we have spent less than 20 million after considering both players that were bought and sold ... very little to be competitive. Add to that the fact that Ambrosini, Yepes and Bojan got replaced with Cristante, Vergara and Saponara which unfortunately seem far from solid backups ... and all reads like Galliani is just trying to buy time .

I'm sure that in 2-3 years we'll probably have a good team ... Galliani is good at finding deals (sometimes they're good and sometimes not), however today I don't see our team as ready to fight for the top 3 spots. Roma, Napoli and Juventus are way ahead of us ... and as much as this might sound contradictory, to me the one team with the highest possibility of catching for a 3rd place is Juventus. Napoli and Roma are hungry and better in quality.

Personally I think that once we get Honda I doubt we'll buy another midfielder ... Kucka will come only if another player leaves (Nocerino?) ... either way this season is already compromised too much, we currently have no more than 10% of making the third place.
Ender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 05:04   #74
A.C. Milan 360
Rookie

@ACMilanOZ

Transfer market guru Gianluca Di Marzio claims that Rami has already agreed to join Milan. He has spoken with Galliani via telephone to reach an agreement on his wages. Both A.C. Milan and Valencia want to reach a conclusion as quickly as possible. Rami is expected to arrive in Milan on January 1st in order to start training with his new teammates.

There are reports that Rami might arrive at Milanello this coming Friday in order to undertake his medical examination.
Old 09-10-2013, 06:48   #75
Pipa
Rotten Apple

He is fodder
Pipa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 06:52   #76
A.C. Milan 360
Rookie

@ACMilanOZ

The 12th page in La Gazzetta dello Sport reads: Milan have got Rami.

Old 09-10-2013, 06:55   #77
Pharaoh
Banned

Fav. Players: Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon

Who the hell is this guy and is he good?
Pharaoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 06:58   #78
softone
Rookie

http://youtu.be/O4--Fk2m4P8 Rami in action
softone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 07:46   #79
Dawn
Campione d'Mercato

Fav. Players: Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
I'll wait until he starts playing before I say anything... for all those bashing Zapata, go read your comments from the end of last season where he was hailed as a great player.

Too bad, the 3rd spot is already gone ... at this point, I'd rather we didn't qualify for Europa League either... that cup just drains your energy, causes injuries and the gains are minimal.
But the winner of Europa League can get a Champions League spot & another 11m (not that much though)
http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/...5_DOWNLOAD.pdf

Signature
Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 07:48   #80
bacon d'or
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipa View Post
He is fodder
at least he's not coming straight from the fodder league

Signature
bacon d'or is online now   Reply With Quote