The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

Old 11-01-2011, 14:43   #21
Mr. Milanista
Milanista since Birth

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli

So, we are after Van Bommel instead of Lazzari?

And can you change the title to Mark Van Bommel?

Signature
AC MILAN
GREATEST TEAM OF ALL TIME
RED N BLACK TIL I DIE
Mr. Milanista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 15:08   #22
MonsterKane
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Rivaldo RuiCosta Cafu Balakov Seedorf Nesta VanBommel Gattuso Redondo Baresi Maldini Shevchenko Kahn

I like him more than Lazzari, he could be a good stand-by player for both Gattuso and Ambrosini considering his characteristics.
MonsterKane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 15:22   #23
Menez
National Team Player

Fav. Players: Maldini, Pippo, Nesta, Pato, Locatelli

If he signs with Barca, I wonder what will happen to Masc!? Will he get any playtime?
Menez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 15:23   #24
Jasper
Maldini tier

Fav. Players: 3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli, Michael Avenatti

I vote no. I hope Zlatan gets a vote in the dressing room as well.

Signature
Must follow tumblr - http://milanpeaboss.tumblr.com/

Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 15:28   #25
Dottore Joey
Vice

Fav. Players: Zlatastic, Messi, Ronaldo Duo, Sheva, Maldini, Nesta, SES, Montolivo, Sigurdsson, Lloris

and Robinho
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nBCEUj4xF4

Signature
Dottore Joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 15:28   #26
Ashish
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Duncan, Ginobli, Eli Manning

yessssss awesome but he is not needed in this team

fucking world class midfielder any contract less or equal to 2 years would be great he is a dirty bastard but he personifies Italian football
lucio kind of signing but he is more handsome

Last edited by Ashish; 11-01-2011 at 15:30.
Ashish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 15:31   #27
Dottore Joey
Vice

Fav. Players: Zlatastic, Messi, Ronaldo Duo, Sheva, Maldini, Nesta, SES, Montolivo, Sigurdsson, Lloris

For me Lucio is disgusting man, who plocks his eyebrows

Signature
Old 11-01-2011, 15:44   #28
Saber Rider
National Team Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menez View Post
If he signs with Barca, I wonder what will happen to Masc!? Will he get any playtime?
Dude, get some update. MvB was linked and signed for Barcelona 6 years ago. This thread is that old.
Actually he`s only linked with us. And if Raiola demands 3 years contract, we should say to him: "F*ck you". MvB is good, but only for 1 year spell.
Saber Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 15:54   #29
Dottore Joey
Vice

Quote:
Originally Posted by saber rider View Post
dude, get some update. Mvb was linked and signed for barcelona 6 years ago. This thread is that old.
Actually he`s only linked with us. And if raiola demands 3 years contract, we should say to him: "f*ck you". Mvb is good, but only for 1 year spell.
hahahaha

Signature
Old 11-01-2011, 16:03   #30
Pedro
iedereen is gek

Fav. Players: Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saber Rider View Post
Dude, get some update. MvB was linked and signed for Barcelona 6 years ago. This thread is that old.
Actually he`s only linked with us. And if Raiola demands 3 years contract, we should say to him: "F*ck you". MvB is good, but only for 1 year spell.
Actually, he's linked with Wolfsburg also. Just saying. (And can we stop with calling him MvB? I believe that refers to someone else here.)
Pedro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 16:07   #31
BrasilianMilan
Eternal Rossonero

Fav. Players: Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Van Basten, Nesta, Inzaghi, Seedorf, Calhanoglu, Romagnoli, Biglia, Bonucci

I've read that people don't want Van Bommel at Milan. However, I think he would be much better than Seedorf, and he could fit in well with Ambro and Rino. I would like to sign him or Lazzari, but MvB seems more probable.

Signature
BrasilianMilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 16:25   #32
Baresiuno
AC Milan Legend

No thanks.

Too old, too expensive.(salary)

He should go to Wolfsburg. They need some big-team winning menality in their squad. Milan do not need more experience, we already have too much of that.
Baresiuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 16:26   #33
Pedro
iedereen is gek

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrasilianMilan View Post
I've read that people don't want Van Bommel at Milan. However, I think he would be much better than Seedorf, and he could fit in well with Ambro and Rino. I would like to sign him or Lazzari, but MvB seems more probable.
Of course Van Bommel is much better than Seedorf. Van Bommel is a DM, and Seedorf is an AM, though. Last year Van Bommel was possible the best Dutch NT player, and also he has been good for Bayern. Unfortunate, Van Bommel would be upgrading a position we're good at already, so he won't upgrade much. Lazzari fits better as someone who should play over Seedorf. Van Bommel means competition for Ambrosini, Gattuso and Strasser, not so much for Seedorf. Seedorf will remain as Pirlo's first backup if Van Bommel is the only midfielder we'll sign, unless playing Cassano as AM would be the answer. So I'm not sure what to think of signing Van Bommel, since he won't earn little and would be a short-term signing.
Old 11-01-2011, 16:37   #34
Dinar
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro View Post
Of course Van Bommel is much better than Seedorf. Van Bommel is a DM, and Seedorf is an AM, though. Last year Van Bommel was possible the best Dutch NT player, and also he has been good for Bayern. Unfortunate, Van Bommel would be upgrading a position we're good at already, so he won't upgrade much. Lazzari fits better as someone who should play over Seedorf. Van Bommel means competition for Ambrosini, Gattuso and Strasser, not so much for Seedorf. Seedorf will remain as Pirlo's first backup if Van Bommel is the only midfielder we'll sign, unless playing Cassano as AM would be the answer. So I'm not sure what to think of signing Van Bommel, since he won't earn little and would be a short-term signing.

Don't forget we'll have Flamini back, possibly against Lecce. If we sign MvB it would be 5 DMs FFS! :|

Plus KPB has characteristics to break opposition's play more of a destroyer and a hard working player.

Shame that Dinho lost the plot, Dorf is going downhill since 2008-09 season and we have only about 60% fit Cassano as our only attacking midfielder.

Merkel is.. well an apprentice at the moment.

We should be signing an attacking midfielder in summer and Lazzari now, in January.
Dinar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 16:37   #35
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

A disgusting player in the world cup & if there was good referring then neither him or Holland would have reached the final.
However , he is a fantastic midfielder.
If he is for free with low salary then bring him.
He would add so much for our midfield.

Signature
Wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 16:38   #36
ToonInvader
4th GK

Fav. Players: Maldini, Davids, Schweinsteiger, Bergkamp, Jonah Hill

van bommel, ibra, cassano, boateng...wow wow wow.

Signature

"Life goes on. Otherwise, Maradonna would still play football. I am now the coach of AC Milan. But in a few years, I'll be back in Livorno, fishing on a raft in the middle of the sea " M.A.
ToonInvader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 16:47   #37
Pedro
iedereen is gek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild View Post
A disgusting player in the world cup
Not just at the World Cup. In general he is. Not as much as he used to be, I think.
Old 11-01-2011, 17:00   #38
Revolution
Io Ci Credo

Fav. Players: Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate

What the fuck. Raiola is his agent, it seems like wherever we go... Raiola is there.

He's talented. A geniune asshole, old expensive, and a position we have a lot of (albeit injured). I'd rather a more versatile player such as Lazzari, but if it's the choice between bringing in Van Bommel or nobody... I'd have to think about it.

Signature
ONORATE I NOSTRI COLORI
Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 17:02   #39
NemcyTheKing
Mister 300

Fav. Players: Shevchenko, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Inzaghi, Serginho

dear God ... if this happens by some miracle .... imagine when flares come up on the field... who's gonna fight first? Zlatan,Cassano,MvB,Gattuso,Boateng ?!?! thats a lot of red cards ...
NemcyTheKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 17:04   #40
Ratzaroony
Kaka Fanboy

Fav. Players: Inzaghi, Maldini, Kaka, Van Basten, Sheva, Antonini, Nesta, Ibra, Oddo, Donnarumma

Please no... This guy is an asshole and a dinosaur. We need young players like Boateng and Lazzari, not people who are already past their prime.
Ratzaroony is offline   Reply With Quote