The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Discussions

AC Milan Discussions Talk about AC Milan's tactics, AC Milan news, events, history, etc., in here. Also find out details on how to travel to Milan and buy AC Milan tickets.

Old 04-09-2018, 20:44   #1621
m0ch3r
Rookie

Can someone tell how viagogo site works and how they have tickets for matches in March next year ?? Don't want to be screwed Want to see some merda or old fart beating live and I wondering how it works , ty for reply
m0ch3r is offline   Reply With Quote

AC Milan Tickets    
Old 04-09-2018, 20:48   #1622
Forza AC Milan
AC Milan Legend

When do the tickets for Milan vs Juventus go on sale for the November game?
Forza AC Milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 20:50   #1623
nonsonoqui
Io non ho cugini

Tickets for Milan-Juve will go on sale next month most likely. Season ticket holders will have dibs, then CR card holders, then general public. Note, for Milan vs Roma, there were tickets even a day before the game (for general public).

Too early for March game even via viagogo I believe. I would check closer to the derby. https://www.viagogo.com/

Viagogo works by fleecing you. They charge extra, but it works.

Signature
Grazie per avermi fatto rossonero!
nonsonoqui is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 22:43   #1624
joyrider
Il Moderati

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonsonoqui View Post
Tickets for Milan-Juve will go on sale next month most likely. Season ticket holders will have dibs, then CR card holders, then general public. Note, for Milan vs Roma, there were tickets even a day before the game (for general public).

Too early for March game even via viagogo I believe. I would check closer to the derby. https://www.viagogo.com/

Viagogo works by fleecing you. They charge extra, but it works.

How much extra?

I've been looking for the Lazio-Milan tickets and it was 28Ä..really the cheapest of all
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 23:10   #1625
nonsonoqui
Io non ho cugini

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
How much extra?

I've been looking for the Lazio-Milan tickets and it was 28Ä..really the cheapest of all
Yeah, but then they add service fee on top. I think you do much better via website/outlets in the city, but then you have to battle it out for tickets.

Like the difference between Milan-Roma on the site and viagogo was significant from what I remember. I think you end up paying about 30% more.

Signature
Old 05-09-2018, 20:50   #1626
joyrider
Il Moderati

Quote:
Yeah, but then they add service fee on top. I think you do much better via website/outlets in the city, but then you have to battle it out for tickets.

Like the difference between Milan-Roma on the site and viagogo was significant from what I remember. I think you end up paying about 30% more.

thanks, i'll go with the official Lazio ticketsshop.

It feels so dirty making an account on their website
joyrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2018, 15:38   #1627
sheva
National Team Player

I know it's borderline illegal to ask this here,

But...

Does anyone have a spare inter Siamo Noi card and is not using it?

I'm buying tickets for the derby on the 21st and the general sale is only in a couple of days..

@bluenine?
sheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2018, 15:41   #1628
sheva
National Team Player

Also, is anyone going to the match as well and willing to share tips regarding seats, etc.?

Two years ago i sat at Secondo Rosso and the price was around 70Ä but this year I saw the prices rose.
sheva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2018, 16:35   #1629
Noyon9s
All Together Now, PIPPO!

Fav. Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, Inzaghi, Joe cole, Super Pippo

Hi all,

I'm finally seeing my first Milan game since I started following back in 98. It happens to be our next home game, so I'm hoping we send a big message that we've got our shit together. Having never been to San Siro, wondering if any veterens have any useful advice.

I'm sitting on the Anello Rosso side section 231, is that a good spot? What's a good way to enter? I'll be looking up myself, but some pro tips would help

Also I wanted to do the museum tour, but there are a few options on the Milan site. Is it better to visit on the day and chance it at Casa Milan or Mondo Museum on the day for tickets? Want to see those 7 UCL trophies B)

Signature
Noyon9s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2018, 19:13   #1630
tuccero9
Senior Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noyon9s View Post
Hi all,

I'm finally seeing my first Milan game since I started following back in 98. It happens to be our next home game, so I'm hoping we send a big message that we've got our shit together. Having never been to San Siro, wondering if any veterens have any useful advice.

I'm sitting on the Anello Rosso side section 231, is that a good spot? What's a good way to enter? I'll be looking up myself, but some pro tips would help

Also I wanted to do the museum tour, but there are a few options on the Milan site. Is it better to visit on the day and chance it at Casa Milan or Mondo Museum on the day for tickets? Want to see those 7 UCL trophies B)
You don't need to book the tickets for Mondo Milan in advance. Mondo Milan is located in Casa Milan too.
You can visit Casa Milan during the day and just buy the ticket for Mondo Milan at the entrance of the museum.
If you are interested in the San Siro museum too you can buy the ticket in stadium as well. They sell tickets in a booth in one of gate entrance of west stands of the stadium (I don't remember the gate number).
If your time is limited or need to choose between one of the two I would suggest to visit Mondo Milan. When I visited I think I stayed there for like 3-4 hours it was such an incredible feeling

Last edited by tuccero9; 28-09-2018 at 19:15.
tuccero9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2018, 21:02   #1631
Noyon9s
All Together Now, PIPPO!

Fav. Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, Inzaghi, Joe cole, Super Pippo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuccero9 View Post
You don't need to book the tickets for Mondo Milan in advance. Mondo Milan is located in Casa Milan too.
You can visit Casa Milan during the day and just buy the ticket for Mondo Milan at the entrance of the museum.
If you are interested in the San Siro museum too you can buy the ticket in stadium as well. They sell tickets in a booth in one of gate entrance of west stands of the stadium (I don't remember the gate number).
If your time is limited or need to choose between one of the two I would suggest to visit Mondo Milan. When I visited I think I stayed there for like 3-4 hours it was such an incredible feeling
Thanks for that. Iíll get something for Casa Milan and Mondo on the day. Got the weekend in Milan so more than enough. Canít wait!

Signature
Noyon9s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 00:17   #1632
Claudia
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaka, Rui Costa, Totti

Inter-Milan tickets go on sale tomorrow at 10, 46Ä.
Claudia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 01:39   #1633
nonsonoqui
Io non ho cugini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claudia View Post
Inter-Milan tickets go on sale tomorrow at 10, 46€.
And Milan-Juve right after the derby I assume?

Also, do you know if Milan-Genoa will be available on the official site eventually (considering this is a rescheduled game...I am assuming a lot of people returned their tickets and some will be available)?

Thanks!

Signature
Old 04-10-2018, 00:22   #1634
Claudia
World Cup Winner

Quote:
And Milan-Juve right after the derby I assume?

Also, do you know if Milan-Genoa will be available on the official site eventually (considering this is a rescheduled game...I am assuming a lot of people returned their tickets and some will be available)?

Thanks!
Yes, Milan-Genoa tickets will be available again on the official site.
Old 04-10-2018, 02:42   #1635
nonsonoqui
Io non ho cugini

Quote:
Yes, Milan-Genoa tickets will be available again on the official site.
Thanks a lot!

I have attended a rescheduled game in the past (in Rome), but I bought tickets for that in person. Wanted to make sure.

Signature
Old 09-10-2018, 12:10   #1636
Claudia
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Thanks a lot!

I have attended a rescheduled game in the past (in Rome), but I bought tickets for that in person. Wanted to make sure.
The remaining tickets go on sale this Thursday at 10 am.
Old 09-10-2018, 20:52   #1637
nonsonoqui
Io non ho cugini

Quote:
The remaining tickets go on sale this Thursday at 10 am.
Yes, I saw. Thank you.

Hopefully, I can still get a decent seat.

Signature
Old 15-10-2018, 09:24   #1638
Claudia
World Cup Winner

Milan-Juve tickets go on sale today at 14.30 for season-ticket holders who can buy up to 2 tickets, and next Wednesday for Cuore Rossonero card holders.
Old 15-10-2018, 14:06   #1639
nonsonoqui
Io non ho cugini

Quote:
Milan-Juve tickets go on sale today at 14.30 for season-ticket holders who can buy up to 2 tickets, and next Wednesday for Cuore Rossonero card holders.

Do you know if there is a special requirement for the poltroncine rosse seats? They're really expensive, but can anyone get them?

I will be booking tickets for CR holders as soon as they're on sale. Will try for primo anello arancio, but was wondering about the poltroncine sections (orange and/or red).

Thanks in advance!

Signature
Old 16-10-2018, 23:37   #1640
Claudia
World Cup Winner

Quote:
Do you know if there is a special requirement for the poltroncine rosse seats? They're really expensive, but can anyone get them?
Yes, absolutely.

Quote:
I will be booking tickets for CR holders as soon as they're on sale. Will try for primo anello arancio, but was wondering about the poltroncine sections (orange and/or red).
If you can afford it, go for the poltroncine rosse, more comfortable seats.