Robinho Thread

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
ORIGINAL said:
Yes he is!
:D

No he isn't

He's just the next overrated and overpaid Madrid player, no big deal. Ah well, you obviously have a sick adoration of him that makes you see things very different than reality

Reaction score
teis said:
:D

No he isn't

He's just the next overrated and overpaid Madrid player, no big deal. Ah well, you obviously have a sick adoration of him that makes you see things very different than reality

Firstly: He is! :D

And then: I like him a lot because he can do things that Gila,Oli and Pipo can't do.He can creat goals and score from nowhere.I love these players.
I don't like gila pipo and oli.Gila hasn't show us what he really is,also in every game that i see him he can't control the ball,pass,drible,or do a move with the ball,he is crap and also not fast.
The same for Oliveira but i can say that he is fast!
For pipo i can say that he needs a good retirement.
As for the world class crap Borrielo, ----------NO COMMENT-----------!

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
ORIGINAL said:
He can creat goals and score from nowhere.
Huh... what have I missed ? He's just another dribbler in love with the ball + with rather useless stepovers + usually ends up with his legs twisted in a knot, or so it seems at least... He's physically weak + won't last long in Italy... If we feel like spending money, let's fork it out on Eto'o.

Nuff said.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Passion for *9* said:
If we feel like spending money, let's fork it out on Eto'o.
Specially now.

My opinion about Robinho: overrated, waste of money, weak, 100% ineffective while trying to attempt to do a "trick" (and apparently he shows up drunk to trainning).

Last edited:

takahan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
This is sucky.
Why are we aiming for another brazilian attacker when we can grab Cassano.

It kind of scare me when our talent scout is trying to convert Milan into a Brazilian team.

teis

Alice in Chains
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Huh... what have I missed ? He's just another dribbler in love with the ball + with rather useless stepovers + usually ends up with his legs twisted in a knot, or so it seems at least... He's physically weak + won't last long in Italy... If we feel like spending money, let's fork it out on Eto'o.

Nuff said.

crazy4milan said:
Specially now.

My opinion about Robinho: overrated, waste of money, weak, 100% ineffective while trying to attempt to do a "trick" (and apparently he shows up drunk to trainning).

And that's the bottomline

zale

Banned
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:

Nuff said.

Yeah or messi:D

His shooting is realy bad,he is realy short so as striker no thnx.

Neither on the wings cause wee have sedorf there who already sux,wee need some one to take over from sedorf..

So no please.

sheva007

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva, maldini, kaka, fabregas, crespo, tevez, messi, gattuso, nesta, kaladze, robben, van persie
he is overrated!! hasnt delievered at all to his hype. waste of money if u ask me would be a biger flop then rivaldo. why would we need him now wen we just got ronaldo? if we gona fork out big then might aswell try for some1 good like eto as stateted above. sure they wont sell him to us but lets not overpay again like we did with oliv. messi is good but we already have kaka :D

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká - Rogerio Ceni - Mineiro - Ronaldo - Pirlo - Lugano - Cicinho
NO, robinho would be very bad to milan...

he went to spanish thinking that he was Pelé... and fucked himself...

and i think he doesnt fit in milan tatics... he is more a frontwinger then a attacker... plays in ronaldinho's position, that doesnt exist in milan's tatic...

as a medwing he is worst...

i think he can just run and driblle...

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká - Rogerio Ceni - Mineiro - Ronaldo - Pirlo - Lugano - Cicinho
takahan said:
This is sucky.
Why are we aiming for another brazilian attacker when we can grab Cassano.

It kind of scare me when our talent scout is trying to convert Milan into a Brazilian team.

oh yeah, cassano would be better...

there are a lot of good brazilian players... and we have already serginho cafu dida kaka n ronaldo... serginho n cafu are in end of carrer... so we can hire some more :)

RATM

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
crazy4milan said:
Specially now.

Pretty much sums up what I wanna say.He's now become something of a primadonna at Madrid (complaining about not getting starting place when he really only needs to look at his own performances).His stepovers prove to be inept in the end and the final ball is REALLY lacking (so is his finishing).

Last edited:

{{{sheva}}}

Milanista Forever
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf
Passion for *9* said:

Nuff said.

yes yes

I would love eto in the red and black

I think robinho will develope into a player we can use, byt eto would be fantastic NOW

{{{sheva}}}

Milanista Forever
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf
Bandeira said:
NO, robinho would be very bad to milan...

he went to spanish thinking that he was Pelé... and fucked himself...

and i think he doesnt fit in milan tatics... he is more a frontwinger then a attacker... plays in ronaldinho's position, that doesnt exist in milan's tatic...

as a medwing he is worst...

i think he can just run and driblle...

yes he is not an out and out striker, he would play well out wide. I think that if we did get him we could alter our tactic a bit so our front 3 look like this

----------------Kaka--------------Robinho---

-----------------Ronaldo/Gila-----------------

but that said right now I would not go for robinho

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
sheva007 said:
he is overrated!! hasnt delievered at all to his hype. waste of money if u ask me would be a biger flop then rivaldo. why would we need him now wen we just got ronaldo? if we gona fork out big then might aswell try for some1 good like eto as stateted above. sure they wont sell him to us but lets not overpay again like we did with oliv. messi is good but we already have kaka :D
wow... you just described Gilardino...

over-rated... hasn't delivered... waste of money... why need him when we just got Ronaldo...

brilliant stuff...

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
crazy4milan said:
Oh yea... is it me or does he even LOOK like s.o. with a drinking problem ?

Anyways, his stats should be enough of a deterrent, so hopefully s.o. @ Milan reads them + decides to steer clear... :o

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
zZ[-_-]Zz said:

over-rated... hasn't delivered... waste of money... why need him when we just got Ronaldo...

brilliant stuff...
Oh yea... is it me or does he even LOOK like s.o. with a drinking problem ?

Anyways, his stats should be enough of a deterrent, so hopefully s.o. @ Milan reads them + decides to steer clear... :o
apparently neither of you have been following our latest trend in chasing brazilians.

most major rumors right now are centered around them or have been: ronaldo, pato, ronaldinho, robinho... not to mention people we have seemingly officially chased: cris, ceara, et al

i know wild likes the brazilian thing, but i just havent been impressed lately and see no reason to build a team around them. and as far as a guy lilke robinho is concerned..... im even less impressed.

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:

Nuff said.
thats just about the only intelligent thing we can do right now! i was happy to read an article that he is having more conflicts with rikkjard and even ronaldinho.

i do recall hearing that he didnt want to play in italy though? so im just trying to think....... he would probably want to get out of spain and away from the monkey chants, so where would he want to go? i guess im heading over to the eto'o thread if there still is one...... haha

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
SempreRossoNero said:
apparently neither of you have been following our latest trend in chasing brazilians.
what exactly did i write that made you assume that? duh... who doesn't know about Milan's fetish for Brazilians?

SempreRossoNero

Viaggiatore
Reaction score
zZ[-_-]Zz said:
what exactly did i write that made you assume that? duh... who doesn't know about Milan's fetish for Brazilians?
i meant it in a joking way......... like maybe it slipped your minds...... it makes the whole discussion seem stupid because we all know how obsessed with them milan is......:D

PatoKaka

eLdiablo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Seedorf, Pato, Sneijder,Danny Alves, J.Moutinho, Berbatov, Aguero, Nesta
Besfort said:
he can also play as a left midfelder in place of Seedorf. but i would propose Quaresma in that Position

yeah but ancelloti wont do that..

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
zZ[-_-]Zz said:

brilliant stuff...

LOL :D E'to had a so called bust up with Ronaldinho, Rijkaard and a few other team-mates. Lets go for him :)

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Robinho is an ideal signing... though I wouldn't fork out 30m for him.

Would be awesome to see Kaka, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho and Robinho in Milan next season.

PatoKaka

eLdiablo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Seedorf, Pato, Sneijder,Danny Alves, J.Moutinho, Berbatov, Aguero, Nesta
San Paolo said:
Robinho is an ideal signing... though I wouldn't fork out 30m for him.

Would be awesome to see Kaka, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho and Robinho in Milan next season.

come on man.. it will never happen lol.. now its either robinho or ronaldinho or no1

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
GilaKaka said:
come on man.. it will never happen lol.. now its either robinho or ronaldinho or no1
That's why I'm saying it "would" be awesome

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
In an interview given to Brazilian broadcaster ‘Rádio Jovem Pan’, the businessman explained the current problem. “I spoke with Robinho yesterday [Tuesday] for more than 40 minutes. He told me what he had said to the Spanish press about being unhappy and that he’ll only be happy playing.”

“They asked him about the Coach [Fabio Capello] and he said that he didn’t feel the Coach trusted his game. We’ll have to really examine his position in the middle of the year and I’m taking a diversion from my trip to Turkey [where he represents seven Brazilians] to visit Madrid”, added Wagner Ribeiro.

“Robinho is under contract until 2010 and he doesn’t want to leave”, stressed the exec. “But the problem is that he can’t stay there and not play. He’s already unhappy and doesn’t want a stagnated sporting life. If this continues he’ll look for new clubs as Ronaldo did.”

Wagner Ribeiro took the time to highlight that there was nothing personal between Capello and Robinho as some had suggested – the Italian still blaming him for a little excessive nightlife according to the gossipy grapevine in the Spanish Capital.

“Capello doesn’t have anything at all against Robinho”, underlined the rep. “I spoke with Pedrag Mijatovic after the rumours of nightlife and told him that Robinho was with his mother, father and fiancée so if there was any carousing, Robinho wasn’t involved.”
----------------------------------------------------

Looks like Madrid are set to lose a fair number of their players because of capello. One wonders how long this will continue, if capello cant steer them to consistency. Robinho's best is clearly in front of him, and if madrid let him go becuase of capello, they better beleive capello is the man for the future.
I'm undecided over robinho....never seen him at his best, and wouldnt want to spend more than 10m on him.

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
Well, 10M is "cheap" for a young player like Robinho, and I'm quite sure that he can find his best form with Milan, like Ronaldo does.. (so far)

Last edited: