Official: AC Milan Primavera And Other Youth Teams

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone knows where is Marco Gaeta now? He was our Allievi's top scorer 2 years ago and played for Primavera last season. He is in similar age with Verdi IIRC.

It seems he is playing in Varese primavera.

Don't know if he left Milan or we sold / loan / co-own though.

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Thanks Sven. It is a pity. He was our top scorer and outplayed player like Palibrk in Allievi Nazionle. He moved straight from Allievi to Primavera earlier than Palibrk but now he is not in the team. It is probably due to the tactic we use that we only use 1 striker (I assume he is a striker) and that we had Zigoni when Gaeta joined Primavera and Beretta this season. I wonder however why he is being loaned out while younger player like Ganz plays for Primavera. Palibrk still even plays for Primavera.

I hope he can grow and develop there.

Seratore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
yes, gaeta is a "power forward" so to speak, like beretta and ganz who is younger so there wasn't any space for him to play a classic 9 position ...

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Thank you for the information about Gaeta, Seratore. So, we have many striker number 9 now. I hope Baretta gets promotion next season.

Reaction score
Hi guys how are u ..
i have a question about the primavera .. if u can answer me plz i will be thankfull ..
i want to know who is the current captain ?
is he pasini as some news said? or albertazzi as others said ?

Serno91

Cassanata
Reaction score
Fav. Players
From AC Milan
Hi guys how are u ..
i have a question about the primavera .. if u can answer me plz i will be thankfull ..
i want to know who is the current captain ?
is he pasini as some news said? or albertazzi as others said ?

Nice name, are you sure that you're in the right forum? :lol:

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
The most recent Primavera captain is De Vito,
Albertazzi got the chance early in the season than was replaced for a while by Pasini but Stroppa changed it again and gives it to De Vito.

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
RISING STARS

The hard work the club is putting in in the Youth Sector is paying off. Giacomo Beretta’s promising debut is the umpteenth proof after Rodney Strasser’s goal and a series of solid performances by Alexander Merkel.

Last year, they won the TIM Youth Teams’ Cup together, while this season they’re contributing to Milan’s stellar Serie A campaign. It’s them, the youngsters, the Rossoneri boys: Giacomo Beretta’s debut yesterday, in the second half of the Milan-Bologna in front of an encouraging crowd, game is not an isolated case.

The Rossoneri now begin to see the first results of the work done in the Youth Sector over the last few years. Before Beretta, Strasser and Beretta were the ones to represent the Youth Team among the established Serie A stars with five and six appearances respectively, with the first capping his performances with a game-winning goal a Cagliari. Oduamadi also made his first team debut this season, against Catania in late September. Yesterday, a visibly moved Beretta told Milan Channel paid tribute to Youth Team coach Giovanni Stroppa for his work.

For his part, Massimiliano Allegri is careful not putting too much pressure on the boys, as he calls them. They need to grow in peace. Beretta, in particular, is a very appreciated at Milanello for the politeness and good manners he shows around the Rossoneri training ground. He’s a scorer but also a player who works hard for the team. Milan will keep a close eye on him.

http://www.acmilan.com/en/news/show/133692

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
In play-offs we'll play against Empoli at home on Saturday 7th May (its a one-legged tie) and winner will take on winner of merda-Torino match. Winner amongst them books place in final 8.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
Here's a highlight of Milan Primavera's 3-0 victory over Chievo (a match before the last game against Brescia)

complete with Italian commentary :D,

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Here's a highlight of Milan Primavera's 3-0 victory over Chievo (a match before the last game against Brescia)

complete with Italian commentary :D,

In my opinion Verdi, Fossati, Beretta, Calvano, De Vito, Strasser, Didac and Merkel (and maybe Albertazzi, Hottor and Ganz too) should get more playing time with the senior team next season.

I am not saying to promote them straight on, but more ease them into the team. It would be wise to see them in some Coppa Italia games...

Beretta = Inzaghi replacement (if he leaves as a 5th choice striker next season)
Fossatti = Future Pirlo replacement
Calvano, Hottor and Stasser = Future Gattuso, Ambro and Van Bommel replacement
De Vito and Didac = 2nd LB sub (behind Zambrotta if he stays)
Albertazzi = CB backup
Merkel = Seedorf replacement
Verdi = Vice Robinho (has a similar playing style)

Obviously I aint delusional to think that all of the mentioned above will turn out to be WC nor do I think that they would be capable of being starters or even bench players come next season. Most should continue playing in the primevera and continue to improve, but they should get sporadic appearances with the fist team to get experience playing at the highest levels...

If I had to bet, Verdi, Beretta, Strasser, Fosatti and Merkel are the best hopes for the future...

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
In my opinion Verdi, Fossati, Beretta, Calvano, De Vito, Strasser, Didac and Merkel (and maybe Albertazzi, Hottor and Ganz too) should get more playing time with the senior team next season.

I am not saying to promote them straight on, but more ease them into the team. It would be wise to see them in some Coppa Italia games...

Beretta = Inzaghi replacement (if he leaves as a 5th choice striker next season)
Fossatti = Future Pirlo replacement
Calvano, Hottor and Stasser = Future Gattuso, Ambro and Van Bommel replacement
De Vito and Didac = 2nd LB sub (behind Zambrotta if he stays)
Albertazzi = CB backup
Merkel = Seedorf replacement
Verdi = Vice Robinho (has a similar playing style)

Obviously I aint delusional to think that all of the mentioned above will turn out to be WC nor do I think that they would be capable of being starters or even bench players come next season. Most should continue playing in the primevera and continue to improve, but they should get sporadic appearances with the fist team to get experience playing at the highest levels...

If I had to bet, Verdi, Beretta, Strasser, Fosatti and Merkel are the best hopes for the future...

I agree with you. The first thing they have to do is to show how good they are in the pre-season games. I still remember that Allegri does count and remember the performances of Merkel in summer last year (he also noticed how Baretta's games with Primavera). With Allergi on the charge, I have more hope now to see more our young players on pitch in the official games of AC Milan. Unfortunately Allegri does count Coppa very important. He didn't even use the second team for this competition, most of the players were our starters in Serie A.

I write it again, how I envy the B team in Germany and Spain. Our players need so many official games of senior team and they can get them if we have B team who play in lower league (which can promote to upper league). How great it is when we see Milan B promote to Serie B. :cool:

We have now so many talented players and it is not wise to list them all in the senior team. We can only include maximum 5 young players IMO.

About your tip of the best hopes for the future, I will add Calvano. He plays like a mature player but lacks of only experience. I think, he is even more talented than Strasser who owns bigger self-confidence compared to Calvano.

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
That helps so much Dinar. I can download 3 files in same time and wait for some minutes to download the next 3 files. Thank you Dinar.

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
But to run the video, ultimately you'll need all files of the ones you are downloading. for eg. if u are downloading from bitshare then u'll need all 6 files of bitshare.

You can't download 3 of bitshare & 3 of filesonic.

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
But to run the video, ultimately you'll need all files of the ones you are downloading. for eg. if u are downloading from bitshare then u'll need all 6 files of bitshare.

You can't download 3 of bitshare & 3 of filesonic.

Is that a different type of file among filesonic, fileserve and bitshare? Normally such kind of files are in the same type (same files) and we can extract it although we download the files not from one source.

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Is that a different type of file among filesonic, fileserve and bitshare? Normally such kind of files are in the same type (same files) and we can extract it although we download the files not from one source.

Am a noob! haha :D I really have no idea if we can do that but I usually download files from same site and than extract them. Sorry! can't help much. :)

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Until now, if the name of the files were same, I could extract them into one file even I downloaded them from different sites. I'll try the first part and give report here.

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Until now, if the name of the files were same, I could extract them into one file even I downloaded them from different sites. I'll try the first part and give report here.

Sure! And you mean interchangeable or something? :o

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yes, that's what I mean, interchangeable files. :D

It works. I have already got the first part ready to watch. :D

Great! :) and put that scouting hat while watching. :tongue: and don't hype them. ;)

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
@youth hype hype hype hype :D:D:D just hype them here :p don't do it in other threads :D:lol:

Schedule