Krzysztof Piątek Thread

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
first i saw him finishing that i immediately thought of zlatan..

such a zlatan finish

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Feel like we've finally got our guy up top, but now we need to build around him to maximize his potential, which seems very high.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
I like how he immediately thanked Paqueta for the brilliant assist. Team spirited guy on top of all his technical qualities! ❤️

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Very promising so far.

At the moment it looks like the deal of the season shifting out the snowflake Higuaín for Piatek.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
we really cant waste this guys talent and athleticism by not being able to feed him the ball in and around the box.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Nice interview, seems to be good guy

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Extremely down to earth, extremely rootable guy. Perfect for this Milan group.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
And I think Morata is legit stalking Milan players, directors etc. He's obsessed with Milan for whatever reason.. first he slides into Cutrone's DMs and convinces poor Patrick that he, Alvaro, is his idol. Now this message to Piatek. And I won't be surprised if he has been incessantly messaging Leo (and Mirabelli earlier) all this while to sign him.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
And I think Morata is legit stalking Milan players, directors etc. He's obsessed with Milan for whatever reason.. first he slides into Cutrone's DMs and convinces poor Patrick that he, Alvaro, is his idol. Now this message to Piatek. And I won't be surprised if he has been incessantly messaging Leo (and Mirabelli earlier) all this while to sign him.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

legit wondering how convo went about

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
“I’m your idol, right?...right?!...right?!...right?! Patrick, right?! ... huh?!”

he really has to be more subtle about it :lol: i was thinking more like inception :lol:

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
j8rbJ03.gif

https://i.imgur.com/nMsJHJt.gif

ZL1Kp1y.gif

replay - https://i.imgur.com/PUfcNQY.gif

Saw the replay over and over and i'm still wondering why Suso didn't bother to make a run on Kolarov's blind side when Paqueta got through...

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Thats a damn great interview :thumbsup:

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saw the replay over and over and i'm still wondering why Suso didn't bother to make a run on Kolarov's blind side when Paqueta got through...

100% ball-watching, 0% tactical intelligence.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Cos hes playing fortnite.

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score

he isn't in a bad position. unmarked and can make late run or take a snapshot in case of a scramble.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
he isn't in a bad position. unmarked and can make late run or take a snapshot in case of a scramble.

Offensive players off-the-ball should always be trying to become an extra passing option for the guy with the ball, rather than lurk in a random position for a goalmouth scramble EPL-style.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
a winger has to run all game. period. Don't play in the wings then. I feel that suso us extremely talented with the ball but he should play more close to the goal as a SS or AM even. Would be more effective there. As a wide player, he gets tired easily.

jon

The Matrix
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romagnoli, Cutrone, De Bruyne
just packed his Milan card on Fifa 19

helloAgain

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Offensive players off-the-ball should always be trying to become an extra passing option for the guy with the ball, rather than lurk in a random position for a goalmouth scramble EPL-style.

he is not a physical player to be able to fight it out with defenders. i understand what you are trying to say, there is only piatek near the goal which is often our problem. but in this instance he is an extra passing option as he has lots of space and he is also quite close to the goal.

Schedule