does anyone think that Milan as a brand are fading?

RossoNero83

#RedTurdOut
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Savicevic, Massaro, Simone, Sheva, Kaka and Maldini
It seems that the likes of Manchester United, Barca, Real Madrid, etc, etc seem to be the popular football brands the world over.

Milan in the 80's and 90's particularly was quite a strong brand, how does Milan hold up as a brand to the Milan of the past.

Your thoughts.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
It is, most of the world thinks of Milan as a 2nd tier top club

RossoNero83

#RedTurdOut
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Savicevic, Massaro, Simone, Sheva, Kaka and Maldini
Well we all know that in order to achieve success you need to spend monies, Berlusconi has the money and power to bring in top class talent, it's just infuriating how he's letting the team go to waste, and I don't like the name captain obvious, please insult me with a much better name hahaha j/k, j/k

Super22

Wonderkid
Reaction score
milan is a big name in football. I believe we will bounce back again.

even if ione day milan is relegated to serie b, I will still support milan.

Vecchio Ultra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Ambrosini - Boban - Savicevic - Dessailly - MVB - Costacurta - Bierhoff
Well Nottingham Forest is still a big name for people my age.... just hope we don't end up where they are now.

But no, getting humilations even in friendlies is something the good old Milan would never get in the late eighties and the whole nineties, even up to 2007, so yes, our brand value is going down the drain quickly, and it won't rise again until we start winning trophies again, which is, in the forseeable future, impossible.

zizousama

Milanisti Forever
Reaction score
I don't know why the weird Berlusconi won't just sell the damn club when his ownership has no upside for either himself or Milan. Our brand has become infamous and no one takes the club seriously anymore. This cost us a lot of prestige by the way because it will take more time to erase the blemishes of recent season to get us back where we were, a true football dynasty like RM, BM or MU who are clubs that continuously strive for excellence and are always competitive.

Last edited:

Tdotboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
big time diminishing brand...Toronto has tons of Milan fans but only 10,000 ppl showed up at the friendly. Ppl are sick and tired on how this team is being run and by them being cheap and having Galliani run the show, its actually costing them tons of money both on and off the field in terms of brand value

Azzurrii-08

Also known as: LASER.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
I think it's not only Milan, but the whole Italian football in general. :(

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
Milan is at a low point now, but Milan will always bounce back. Just hope it's sooner rather than later.

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
Definitely. Brand value in soccer equals the number of U-20 fans, which Milan has like zero.

It's sad but almost a miracle will put us back on Barca - Madrid level.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
I think it's not only Milan, but the whole Italian football in general. :(

Both is true.

Milan has become a joke within a joke.

That's bad.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli

Money is literally all we need and a smart businessman like Sogliano and I can assure you we would be back on top.

Shame that B&G have gone dumb and forgot that the businessworld lives of investments with big risks. B needs to start splashing money again

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
It is all about the money
Look at psg, city and chelsea. How popular they have became specially chelsea

Deunamist

F*** Juventus
Reaction score
win, lose or draw, I'm still Milan through and through. but that doesn't mean as fans we have to accept the current situation of the club.

Don Dada

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Well look at this forum for example. Only the true die hard fans remain. I travelled 8 hours to the Liverpool match in SC and i didnt even wear a Milan jersey because i knew we would lose. Bad enough that the friends i went with were Liverpool fans.

But at the end of the day, it's AC MILAN - Tu Sei Tutta La Mia Vita :cool: We'll rise again!

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
I travelled 8 hours to the Liverpool match in SC and i didnt even wear a Milan jersey because i knew we would lose. Bad enough that the friends i went with were Liverpool fans.

The fuck?

LemonCookies

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i didnt even wear a Milan jersey because i knew we would lose

tumblr_n8rsszJXqr1r88u00o1_400.gif

Only the true die hard fans remain.

And you're not one of them, fake fan. Go suck off your Liverpool fans since you seem to want to appease them more than proudly supporting Milan. GTFO.

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9
Well look at this forum for example. Only the true die hard fans remain. I travelled 8 hours to the Liverpool match in SC and i didnt even wear a Milan jersey because i knew we would lose. Bad enough that the friends i went with were Liverpool fans.

But at the end of the day, it's AC MILAN - Tu Sei Tutta La Mia Vita :cool: We'll rise again!

Guys, guys, I got this.

You are a cunt.

Don Dada

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
lol..emotional so-called fans who stream games, dont go to matches and don't buy jerseys. Yup, you're definitely the hardcore milan fans.

Supporting a team doesnt mean blind delusion. But this looks like a circle-jerk. Let me leave you all to it.

Last edited:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Mister Lebowski are you a part owner?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
one day i'll be real fan and buy that

hope soon..

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I've been saving over 3 years to buy the Milan flip flops but now they're out of stock :(

Guess I'll never be a real Milan fan...

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
I remember when my Milan coffee mug fell out of my hand..

my fanhood that i aquired on a rainy september day in 2011 via the milan online store, now broken into a thousand pieces

since then I've been wandering about, but the feeling has never been the same