Andrea Pirlo Live Chat

Cescania

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini
The live chat will start at 1pm CET.
Just a reminder.
I'm still figuring out what I should ask.

Can somebody tell me what 1pm CET is in terms of GMT?:conf:

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
where are u chatting with him????? so i can read the responses to questions??

Ask him....how tall he is? :)

no...what it feels like to run out in front of 90 000 fans in the red and black?

im curious to hear what he says

Pippo 4 Ever

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
**Pippo Inzaghi!!** Kaka, Maldini, Thierry Henry, Andrea Pirlo, Gilardino, Roberto Baggio, Rui Costa
Cescania said:
Can somebody tell me what 1pm CET is in terms of GMT?:conf:
CET stands for Central European Time. And currently, the timezone of Milan is GMT+2 (due to the daylight saving). You are in Hong Kong, right? There should be 6 hours of time difference between Hong Kong and Milan now, and the Hong Kong time is faster!! So it should start at 7pm in Hong Kong. (I think it just started 15 mins ago then)
Hope you have a good chat with Pirlo!! :)

Cescania

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini
Pippo 4 Ever said:
CET stands for Central European Time. And currently, the timezone of Milan is GMT+2 (due to the daylight saving). You are in Hong Kong, right? There should be 6 hours of time difference between Hong Kong and Milan now, and the Hong Kong time is faster!! So it should start at 7pm in Hong Kong. (I think it just started 15 mins ago then)
Hope you have a good chat with Pirlo!! :)
Thank you very much. It seems that you all are not interested.

Pippo 4 Ever

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
**Pippo Inzaghi!!** Kaka, Maldini, Thierry Henry, Andrea Pirlo, Gilardino, Roberto Baggio, Rui Costa
Cescania said:
Thank you very much. It seems that you all are not interested.
haha... it's just that I'm not really a fan of Pirlo, but he is alright to me!!
I think I will be really HAPPY if it's a live chat with Pippo!! :tongue:

Cescania

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini
Oh it ends. So unlucky that he didn't response to my messages and questions. :cry:

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
HAHA YES he responded to TWO of mine

I asked him Who is his best mate in the Milan squad ?
He said Nesta

And i asked him when he realized he would become a professional?
He gave me a crap answer :( haha he said somehting like i always wanted to be pro footballer.

Hahah guess what? Someone asked him 'Does you surname embarass you?' HAH i found that funny.....he didnt answer it though....because there were other parts to the question and he answered those only

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
None, but thinking of some.
Why would his surname embarass him? What does It mean in Italian?

In Ruthenian it means feathers :D

kakacalcio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
andrea pirlo in chat

he answered my question about who will win the golden ball and world player of the year,,,it was a short and predictable answer but still,,,

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
None, but thinking of some.
So I take it Pirlo can speak English, or did he have a translator?

kakacalcio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
andrea pirlo in chat

its the same with kaka's chat ,,i asked him a question and it was answered in english but im pretty sure its the milan.com ppl who translate it.

Cescania

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini
You are so lucky. I'm waiting for next chat. I hope it will be Maldini :D

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
haha nah they translate it for him, he probly just tells them what to type for his answers....because he will there all day typing :)

Pippo 4 Ever

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cescania said:
Oh it ends. So unlucky that he didn't response to my messages and questions. :cry:
Don't worry, there will always be another live chat again!! Hope you will get responses next time!! :)
I hope the next live chat can be with Pippo!! :D Rui Costa or Maldini would be great as well!!

By the way, you guys are like saying in the chat with Kaka and Pirlo, the Milan.com people translated the English questions for them... So do you mean many of the Milan players can't speak English? But not all of the players are Italian, like JDT is from Denmark, Rui Costa is from Portugal etc. So how do they communicate then? There must be a common language between them, right? :conf:

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Urghh, I thought it was supposed to be today, I missed it
yb646.gif

kakacalcio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
andrea pirlo in chat

im not saying that they dont but havent never heard kaka or andrea speak english i just presumed it that way,,,but then again after kaka learnt italian he did then go on to learning english.

Pippo 4 Ever

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kakacalcio said:
im not saying that they dont but havent never heard kaka or andrea speak english i just presumed it that way
yeah... it's true, maybe they do undertsand English, it's just that I never heard them speaking in English either... :conf:

Umm... but so do you think if players from other countries want to play in the Serie A, they would have to learn Italian first then? Coz before I thought since English is the international language, I just assume the common language between the players from different countries would be English!!

unrossonero

vüsa minga!
Reaction score
Pippo 4 Ever said:
So how do they communicate then? There must be a common language between them, right? :conf:
some speak english, some don't ... the common language is italian: foreign players are sent to italian lessons organised by the club ... it's actually funny to notice that after a while the foreigners start swearing in italian during the matches :D

Pippo 4 Ever

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
unrossonero said:
some speak english, some don't ... the common language is italian: foreign players are sent to italian lessons organised by the club ... it's actually funny to notice that after a while the foreigners start swearing in italian during the matches :D
haha... :D
Oh I see, so the common language is Italian!! Umm... before I thought Pippo can speak English, maybe he can't then... But actually, is English commonly used in Italy? I have never been to Italy before, so I don't know...

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
I though its today also :( , anyway apart from Rivaldo did anyone got reply from him?

unrossonero

vüsa minga!
Reaction score
Pippo 4 Ever said:
is English commonly used in Italy? I have never been to Italy before, so I don't know...
english is mostly spoken by younger people ... probably more in the north than in the south; you can get by somehow here even if u don't speak italian ... as a nation we always find a way to communicate with foreigners a way or another :)

Pippo 4 Ever

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
unrossonero said:
english is mostly spoken by younger people ... probably more in the north than in the south; you can get by somehow here even if u don't speak italian ... as a nation we always find a way to communicate with foreigners a way or another :)
Thanks for answering my questions!! :) I had thought about it before, but no one seems to know the answer...
I know Italian is a friendly nation!! ;) Hope I can go to Italy soon!! :star:

Cescania

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini
I've seen Maldini being interviewed on TV and he speaks English quite well. It shocks me as for years :eek: , I thought he didn't know English. Seedorf also is good at English.

Pippo 4 Ever

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cescania said:
I've seen Maldini being interviewed on TV and he speaks English quite well. It shocks me as for years :eek: , I thought he didn't know English. Seedorf also is good at English.
Really? I didn't know Maldini can speak English... put it this way actually, I have never heard any of the Milan players speak English before!!
Umm... apart from Maldini and Seedorf, do you know are there any other Milan players that can speak English then? And do you know can Pippo speak English? :conf:

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yep Paolo can speak it ......i heard him on tv at some awards night in Monte Carlo....sportsperson of the year or something where Ronaldo was nominated...no "Come back of the year award"...back in 2002 when he came back from his knee injury and Paolo was there for some reason. :

Schedule