The wrestling thread...........brotha

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
cena cheating to win won't have the same effect because some fans will like him more because of it his old fans will accept it as a one off.
you have t consider that the rock won't really take big bumps or blade so that visual won't be there either.

a slow turn isn't the way to go.

undertaker and the steak is the most over thing about mania...have cena end it some how.

punk gets the rub and the W over taker at mania and cena will forever be remembered as the reason undertaker never retired undefeated at mania.

whatever they do it can't be half arsed.
tna have just done a 9 month storyline to elevate bully into a credible world champ.

the cena turn needs to be meticulously planned because it will only happen once and if you get it wrong I doubt if cena can go back to being the super clean face ever again.

Cena has to club a 5 year old girl with down syndrome to death to make the heel turn work properly and make all the Cena Nation drown in tears

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
Punk won't get any rub from beating Taker , he's over winning or losing wont damage or elevate him..Maybe Cena heeling hard and beating Taker next year.
I don't know how they'll do it.

Yes TNA did a 9 month build , and now you can put pieces together , but that doesn't stop the fact that for 9 months it was shit.Laughable and I lost interest.
Now suddenly we're expected to believe that A&8's are ass kickers.
I don't buy it.

Lord7God

Optimistic Pessimist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Galfano , Coliuto , Zappa , DiSinone , Pabi , Passaro , Zanga
Well Reid Flair is dead just 24 no details yet.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
sven :proud:

them 2d wrestling games where hilarious, great memories.

hilariously rugged :lol:
but it was quite fun to play. some mortal kombat engine (blood, same style of hits and spells).

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
Speaking of which, how's david flair doing?

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score

wtf? someone mentions a japanese name and pedro turns up :lol:

Cena has to club a 5 year old girl with down syndrome to death to make the heel turn work properly and make all the Cena Nation drown in tears

1320851_o.gif

Ishikawa Rika idolizes CIMA and Dragon Kid

triple threat match :b:

Punk won't get any rub from beating Taker , he's over winning or losing wont damage or elevate him..Maybe Cena heeling hard and beating Taker next year.
I don't know how they'll do it.

Yes TNA did a 9 month build , and now you can put pieces together , but that doesn't stop the fact that for 9 months it was shit.Laughable and I lost interest.
Now suddenly we're expected to believe that A&8's are ass kickers.
I don't buy it.

whether it was right to make the angle last so long or have them job people out isn't the point I was making, what I was trying to say was that if TNA can book a 9 month angle to turn bully heel then the wwe has to put that much effort into it turning cena heel.
like it or not cena is the biggest star in wrestling and his turn deserves to be done right not hinted 2 weeks before mania

the wwe gave punk the ball and he didn't do shit to interest the casual fans.
he is a smark super hero but meh to the casuals that can't tell the difference between a shoot and a normal insult

------
I think the aces angle was written very well (for wrestling) but booked horribly

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
Well Reid Flair is dead just 24 no details yet.

:eek:

he was gonna be the flair that wrestles...the one that continues the legacy. :cry:
sure I read he was wrestling in japan which means he must have been serious unlike david

hilariously rugged :lol:
but it was quite fun to play. some mortal kombat engine (blood, same style of hits and spells).

did you get watch wrestling in brazil?
who did you grow up watching.

#workingthemod
#turningheelsoon

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
did you get watch wrestling in brazil?
who did you grow up watching.

#workingthemod
#turningheelsoon

used to watch wwf when it was called wwf... I think I was like 11~12 years old or something. doink, tatanka, diesel, 123 kid, yokozuma, razor ramon...

I remember a totally random fighter called hakushi, had some japonese letters tattooed he was kind obscure and I think he never made it big. was quite the acrobatic fighter

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
sven, are you 30-32?

in my head you were always 25-26.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm 27

I can be totally wrong with that time estimates though... I was quite young when i watched wwf

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
My friend reminded me of carlito today, cracked me up :lol:

"I spit in the face of people who don't want to be cool"

24538.jpg

:lol: :fp: :proud:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shelton Benjamin :proud: i wonder why TNA did 't sign him when he quit wwe

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
tna don't sign wwe fodder :o

immortal1920x1200.jpg

Last edited:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm really annoyed by how lame dwayne "hollywood" johnson is, he's making me cheer for cena ffs.

cena for all his faults (mid 30s acting like an 18 year old from the late 90s) has been carrying the wwe for the past 6-8 years, I have to respect that.

@ damn

I don't think there is a possibility of cena turning heel by fucking over taker, if he does turn heel it will be during or after his match with the rock, he's not going to enter his match as a heel.

I really hope he does turn heel because it will freshen things up, but I highly doubt it.

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score

fucking awesome entrance by triple H :proud:

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cena won't turn heel. The thought of Del Rio as the top face of the company makes me laugh.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
My friend reminded me of carlito today, cracked me up :lol:

"I spit in the face of people who don't want to be cool"

24538.jpg

:lol: :fp: :proud:
This dude was so cool. Such an awesome heel.

Whatever happened to him?

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
So what do you think the order of the matches will be at WM?

I just want to watch Bork vs HHH.

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Of the 4 main events, probably

Del Rio Thwagger

Taker punk

Hhh bork

Cena rock

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Punk trolling, shooting part timers and miz :lol:
Mark Madden interviewed CM Punk on Wednesday and asked him about being one of the few top guys in WWE that’s there every week. Madden asked him if it sucked or if he wanted to be there every week. Below is Punk’s response:

“If I didn’t want to be there every week, I wouldn’t be there every week. And I’m the only guy that says that. The Miz will go out there and say, ‘no it’s great having these guys back and blah, blah blah’ because, you know, I truly believe he thinks he has to say that.

“The honest reality of it is you bust your ass for 365 days of the year and there’s other people that come in and don’t work as hard and maybe get paid the same amount of money.

“So to me, as a business man, it just makes me look at it and go, ‘OK that’s the deal I need to get.’ I need to get that deal where I work 15 days a year. You know what I mean? It makes me work harder though and dammit that’s going to burn me out.”

Listen to the full interview here below

*http://www.1059thex.com/player/?sta...odcast&program_id=MarkMadden.xml&mid=23029787

cm-punk-fishing-o.gif

Last edited:

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
tna don't sign wwe fodder :o

nah, that was the problem, for years TNA would sign every WWE reject. :head:

a over the years they had nash, pac, new age outlaws, big poppa pump, mick foley, booker t, scott hall, matt hardy.......
and it didn't do shit for the ratings :fp:

I'm really annoyed by how lame dwayne "hollywood" johnson is, he's making me cheer for cena ffs.

cena for all his faults (mid 30s acting like an 18 year old from the late 90s) has been carrying the wwe for the past 6-8 years, I have to respect that.

@ damn

I don't think there is a possibility of cena turning heel by fucking over taker, if he does turn heel it will be during or after his match with the rock, he's not going to enter his match as a heel.

I really hope he does turn heel because it will freshen things up, but I highly doubt it.

the turn would only work if the taker match is last.
cena gets help to beat the rock (from the shield) then cena repays haymen for hiring the shield by interfering to help punk. (possibly after undertaker fights the shield off)

cena cuts a heel promo and the last visual is cena in the middle of the ring and fans throwing rubbish into it.

you can turn big show face/heel easily same with orton or even punk but turning cena is a big deal.....cena can only stab the people in the back once with full effect.

This dude was so cool. Such an awesome heel.

Whatever happened to him?

carlito is an idiot.
he has a drug problem and failed a drug test.
wwe booked him into a compulsory rehab (wwe pays for it) he didn't turn up and acted like he doesn't have a drug problem :lol:
wwe gave him an ultimatum: rehab or get fired........he refused rehab :lol:

damn

keyboard Sacchi
Reaction score
looks like punk wants to be in the marine 4 :o