Clarence Seedorf Thread

When will he get rid of the black scarf?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
Seedorf is a versaitle midfilder, he can play as AM, ( because his control + shot + pass is good ), he can play as LM or RM ( because both this left foot and right foot can pass + dribbling ), he cam play as DM ( because he always run and run + his long-distance pass is also very good ).

And Seedorf is a good teamwork player, sometimes the ball is neither his score nor his assistant, but if you guys looks carefully, almost 40% of Milan's goals have some relationship with Seedorf, he has a lot of indirect-assistant.

So i think we should keep Seedorf in Milan but i think he'd better as a super-sub !

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
Wild said:
ur really showing ur stupidity man.
U think that there is ppl who might vote coz they r my friend ?
menon is a friend & we disagree in almost everything but we never call each other "bashers" or "not a true fan"
Do u consider any person who disagree with u a basher ?
I just did this 2 see how many ppl want him out & how many want him 2 stay.

If am the only 1 who think we can do better then so b it.
Really , grow up.... :o

Just admit it that you have a serious problem with Seedorf.
It's obvious...i'm sure it has something to do with Janku not playing...
How can you possibly criticise Seedorf after such a season??It's really beyond me...
And Passion don't worry, you are free to be his friend!
It's just that all this Seedorf's saga is really starting to piss me off. :mad:

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Albertini Riquelme Seedorf
there is an important reason why seedorf is not on the national team. After European Championship, Holland needed new coach. seedorf spoke with dutch football association. he said Guus Hiddink is the best option. This is why Marco has a problem with seedorf. it is easier to say seedorf is slow, or talks too much, or whatever than saying "he did not want me as national coach and that is why i will not select him."

This reason is sadly the only reason. too bad because i agree with criticism on seedorf and i like van Basten a lot. but seedorf on not being on NT is due to what happened shortly after EC2004 in Portugal.

Last edited:

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Pupone#20 said:
How can you possibly criticise Seedorf after such a season??It's really beyond me...
It's just that all this Seedorf's saga is really starting to piss me off.
Of course I have a problem with Seedorf coz I think his performance + Pirlo’s has a lot 2 do with our slow midfield.
I don’t hate him but I am not convinced with him as a player.
Also the fact that he is Ancelotti’s golden kid make it worse.

And this was way b4 Yanku is with us or u even join this forum.

This is my opinion not my feelings.

And stop taking things personally.
We come here 2 share our different opinions without letting this effect our feeling 2 each other coz there is no way that a bunch of ppl will have the same opinion about the team , players , coach , politic , life , sex , love ……………..

Last edited:

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
hirakata said:
there is an important reason why seedorf is not on the national team. After European Championship, Holland needed new coach. seedorf spoke with dutch football association. he said Guus Hiddink is the best option. This is why Marco has a problem with seedorf. it is easier to say seedorf is slow, or talks too much, or whatever than saying "he did not want me as national coach and that is why i will not select him."

This reason is sadly the only reason. too bad because i agree with criticism on seedorf and i like van Basten a lot. but seedorf on not being on NT is due to what happened shortly after EC2004 in Portugal.
MVB didn’t call Davids either.
Did Davids also said anything about the subject ?

On the left MVB can field Snejder – Rafael V. – Rooben…….
Its simple , MVB have better + faster + younger + more talented options.
MVB wanna rely on hungry + young players.
And I share his vision + dream.

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
Wild said:
Of course I have a problem with Seedorf coz I think his performance + Pirlo’s has a lot 2 do with our slow midfield
…..
I don't think the same about Pirlo, he's just having a shaky form recently.
But I admire every word you've said about Seedorf. Absolutely right.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
snn said:
I don't think the same about Pirlo, he's just having a shaky form recently.
But I admire every word you've said about Seedorf. Absolutely right.
define recently.
If recently = 2 season then ur right.
Coz Pirlo is having his second bad season.
I started this season with him among my fav. Players even with his bas season 2004-2005 simply coz I was amazed by his performance in the seasons b4.
So I said that was a bad season & the guy deserve a second chance.
And the second chance was this season & he was worse than b4.

So 4 me , 2 bad season = we need 2 move on.
We cant afford 2 give him more chances.
But he will b a starter 4 us next season coz nothing will change.
So my wish is that he gear up & make us 4get his bad form recently
I really cant believe he is still included in the NT.
All the good luck 4 him in WC though.

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
I've always admired Pirlo, I know what he is capable of. Remember the first few season that he had at Milan. The players in midfield are getting worse, and their bad from effects Pirlo too. Pirlo can't be perfect and carry the team to victory just himself. His mates must help him, and they don't this season. I think Pirlo is one of the most talented players in Milan.

WILL2K

Magical Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo , Maldini , Kaka , Zizou ..
i think it is changing from Seedorf thread to Pirlo thread hehe

tmilan

Marius
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Chiricheș
SEEDORF: 'We will do what we have to do on Sunday'
12/05/2006
MILANELLO - Clarence Seedorf was present at the press conference where he spoke about Sunday's game: 'We have had a positive season and it means a lot to us to keep believing in the title right to the end. Milan have shown they have been competitive right to the end although the balance has not been totally satisfactory. We haven't won for two years but in sport it's not just about winning. You need a bit of luck as well. We have come a long way after Istanbul. There was some pessimism because we lost the Champions League and were three points from the title. It might have been better to have finished fifth and got knocked-out of the cup.' A word about the investigation into the telephone taping: 'We are all waiting on the truth. There is noting concrete at the moment so we are just thinking about Sunday and do what we have to. We are expecting a great event because we are all in favour of clean football, honest and spectacular.' The midfielder is confident in the future of football: 'We are now waiting on the truth, justice will be done. If look ahead pessimistically then nothing will be done. It's a key moment and if things change in Italy then what we do on the pitch is not in vain.'
SEEDORF: 'We expect a fired up Roma'
12/05/2006
MILANELLO - Clarence Seedorf then talked about Sunday's opponents: 'Roma are playing for something important. They lost the Italian Cup but will be fired up for a Champions League spot next year. We also have an important objective.' He then commented on rumours that Andriy Shevchenko wants to leave: 'I know nothing but it's part of sport and football in particular. I did the same thing with Real Madrid. It would be a pity for the group because with Sheva we have reached lots of important objectives.'

jigaromilan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaladze - Shevchenko - Kaka - Nesta - Maldini
tmilan said:
SEEDORF: 'We will do what we have to do on Sunday'
12/05/2006
MILANELLO - Clarence Seedorf was present at the press conference where he spoke about Sunday's game: 'We have had a positive season and it means a lot to us to keep believing in the title right to the end. Milan have shown they have been competitive right to the end although the balance has not been totally satisfactory. We haven't won for two years but in sport it's not just about winning. You need a bit of luck as well. We have come a long way after Istanbul. There was some pessimism because we lost the Champions League and were three points from the title. It might have been better to have finished fifth and got knocked-out of the cup.' A word about the investigation into the telephone taping: 'We are all waiting on the truth. There is noting concrete at the moment so we are just thinking about Sunday and do what we have to. We are expecting a great event because we are all in favour of clean football, honest and spectacular.' The midfielder is confident in the future of football: 'We are now waiting on the truth, justice will be done. If look ahead pessimistically then nothing will be done. It's a key moment and if things change in Italy then what we do on the pitch is not in vain.'
SEEDORF: 'We expect a fired up Roma'
12/05/2006
MILANELLO - Clarence Seedorf then talked about Sunday's opponents: 'Roma are playing for something important. They lost the Italian Cup but will be fired up for a Champions League spot next year. We also have an important objective.' He then commented on rumours that Andriy Shevchenko wants to leave: 'I know nothing but it's part of sport and football in particular. I did the same thing with Real Madrid. It would be a pity for the group because with Sheva we have reached lots of important objectives.'

even here i can tell that whole milan team already knows that he is leaving the team and they got used to it

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
Seedorf is still the most unsteady player. He could become the best player in the match and he also could become the worst player in the match... Maybe this is the reason why Basten didn't want to ask him play for Holland.

Milanista10

FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi
Pupone#20 said:
It's just that all this Seedorf's saga is really starting to piss me off. :mad:

time to replace seedorf with snejder

Melanzano

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kakà -Ambrosini- Rui- Pirlo- Cafù
Seedorf .. IN or OUT ??

What do you guys think about the rumour of Seedorf perhaps leaving us for Arsenal ??

I think, we can get a better Midfielder instead NO ???

Last edited:

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
He isn't going nowhere he is staying right here ...
PS : gerrard is not coming :D

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
*KPB*, /THIAGO SILVA\, +PATO+, Nesta, Noce, Super Pippo, Abate, Baresi, MvB
He is supposed to be leaving for arsenal while gerrard is suppose to come....redundant thread, merge this with Gerrard thread.

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
DugiNesta said:
He isn't going nowhere he is staying right here ...
PS : gerrard is not coming :D

i'd like it other way around

Rahja

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Crespo, Pirlo, Nesta, Shevchenko
Melanzano said:
What do you guys think about the rumour of Seedorf perhaps leaving us for Arsenal ??

I think, we can get a better Midfielder instead NO ???

I think this is another useless thread

cccp

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko - KaKa - Maldini -Costacuta - Van Basten
Yes, Seedorf is ok, but the problem is Ancelotti love him too much and put him to the field every game instead of proportion of them

scotsman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Van Basten, Weah, Used to like Sheva!, Kaka. Gatusso- RFC 1873
Merge threads mods.

Seedorf is a useful squad player, I would keep him but look for a longer term replacement like Sneijder. Gerrard wont come so no point talking about it.

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
Have a look at Passions post in here and you'll soon figure out that thisdoesn't belong in here!! :mad:

ilgenio@serbia

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Savicevic, Inzaghi, Weah, Nesta, Henry
scotsman said:
Merge threads mods.

Seedorf is a useful squad player, I would keep him but look for a longer term replacement like Sneijder. Gerrard wont come so no point talking about it.

I agree 101%

Melanzano

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kakà -Ambrosini- Rui- Pirlo- Cafù
What I Think Is that Clarence slows Milan's Game TOO MUCH .. I think milan need an other midfielder instead of Seedorf.
He actually IS GOOD.. but not For Milan..that's what I think, their are better Midfielders out there believe me.. It maybe will be with a heavy hart to say goodbye.. but I think Galliani could Get Us MUSH Better.. And If Galliani does that.. then I'll Prefer to see him leave insteat of Ambro (for example)

Guys don't be angry at this (actually it's just MY tought)

Rossonero Per Sempre! with Or without Clarence!

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Melanzano said:
What I Think Is that Clarence slows Milan's Game TOO MUCH .. I think milan need an other midfielder instead of Seedorf.
He actually IS GOOD.. but not For Milan..that's what I think, their are better Midfielders out there believe me.. It maybe will be with a heavy hart to say goodbye.. but I think Galliani could Get Us MUSH Better.. And If Galliani does that.. then I'll Prefer to see him leave insteat of Ambro (for example)

Guys don't be angry at this (actually it's just MY tought)

Rossonero Per Sempre! with Or without Clarence!
I wont get angry for that, i get angry because of you making useless threads in the wrong place, next time be careful where you post ;).

Milanista10

FORZA MILAN, IL MILAN OLE
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi
ACMCEAR said:
He is supposed to be leaving for arsenal while gerrard is suppose to come....redundant thread, merge this with Gerrard thread.

merge it in the seedorf thread plz if a mod can do it. looking for specific threads in their group these days is impossible because of the uncountable number of them..

ACMCEAR

Con il diavolo insieme
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milanista10 said:
merge it in the seedorf thread plz if a mod can do it. looking for specific threads in their group these days is impossible because of the uncountable number of them..
TRUE, sometimes is almost annoying :)

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think Puppone will 100% say Seedorf should in !!

For me, i think Seedorf should in Milan, but i don't think he should play 80% games in a season, maybe 50%-60% is good !!

Reaction score
Fav. Players
all milan players-inzaghi-maldini-sheva
erm gerrard first.....no gerrard,no deal!!! :D

Schedule