is milan try to buy beckham?

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
Just read about it on Monday paper!

I suppose these are rumors only...
You know after the fighting of David with his Mister, papers are looking for more gossips and "invented" that both Milan & Juve got in touch with him for next season...

I don't believe he'd accept any of these transfers and I'm quite sure neither Milan nor Juve are searching for him!

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
Who knows??? :conf:

But even on the radio instead of talking about tonight game during the last "news" they were talking about Milan interest on him :head:

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
I know Becks feels at home in shitchester. But if I were him, I would welcome the move to Milan. I mean, he is in Manchester.......the city exiled from the sun so to speak. The city's natural aroma of smog and heavy industry are quite delectable. the people......actually, speaking of Mancs, I suggest everyone of you to watch the film "Formula 51." There is a great scene where Robert Carsliyle goes into a Manc pub with a Loserpool kit on and lights up a road flare to defend himself from the hapless Mancs.....excellent part of a brilliant cinema selection!

Anyway, I agree with Ads......Becks is too 1 dimesional to prove useful. I mean, his pin-point accuracy on crosses and passes is excellent, but he is not even that good of a winger in my opinion. Plus, Lord David of Shitchester is approaching 28 or 29 years of age......the end is near.

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
If Beckham were to come to Millanello I would his increase his "stitch" tally :D Anyway transfer rumours go in "Discussions".

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
I don't see panzy boy ever leaving England.

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
If Beckham came here we would probably have to play a 4-4-2, hell no! That would push Rui back to a normal midfield role.. highly undesirable!
And also all the attention he gets would constantly draw attention to Milan and therefore any little problem that occurs (eg. supposed "tension" Between Pippo and Sheva :D ) would be taken well out of context..

and have you heard him speak? he has a very patriotic Pommy accent.. i dont see him leavin england ever. :o

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
It was said that a Milano-team, Milan or Inter, wanted him and Beckham was interested but his wife Posh didnt want to move to Italy... it was also said that she was offered her own TV-show... LOL! :D

Reaction score
Im quite sure that he will never come to Milan,I mean,we dont need him...
He is just one of the popular and not so good players... :head:
I heard that english scientist told that David B. is a mathematics genius,that's why he plays so good!!! :rolleyes: I think thats the silliest rumour I've ever heard!
And he is having a good time in London with his wife,I'm sure! :devil2:

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
crazy4sheva said:
I heard that english scientist told that David B. is a mathematics genius,that's why he plays so good!!!:rolleyes:
WHAT??? That's the biggest oxymoron I've ever heard. That he/she makes Pupone sound like a genious.

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
crazy4sheva said:
:head:
I heard that english scientist told that David B. is a mathematics genius,that's why he plays so good!!! :rolleyes: :devil2:

Yeah right, Beckham and Totti are up for the Nobel prize too. I'd be surprised if Becks can talk and chew gum at the same time!!! :D

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
ads216 said:
crazy4sheva said:
I heard that english scientist told that David B. is a mathematics genius,that's why he plays so good!!! :rolleyes: :devil2:

Yeah right, Beckham and Totti are up for the Nobel prize too. I'd be surprised if Becks can talk and chew gum at the same time!!! :D

LMFAO!!!!!! gee....Becks has about as much chance of being an arithmetic genius, as I do of farting my way through the Champs League anthem. :)

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
crazy4sheva said:

if to be albe to count nine-digit amounts on your bank account means that you can be considered a genius...
well...
soccer world is full of genius:
TOTTI
VIERI
RONALDO
and last but not least Mr. David B. too :D

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Ozmosis said:
It was said that a Milano-team, Milan or Inter, wanted him and Beckham was interested but his wife Posh didnt want to move to Italy... it was also said that she was offered her own TV-show... LOL! :D

and i heard he didn't want to leave manchester but victoria said she would like to live in milano :D
just to prove you can't trust media...

anyway, our carlo made it clear: no room for beckham in milan

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
I bet Carlo was afraid that if the club signed Beckham, after a while he would lose patience with the pop-star and do a Sir Fergie (kick a football boot at his head :D )

ferruginouz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
No.. not beckham or any players in midfield and forward...

In fact, we don't need any other players.... this team is already fantastic.. but if they really want to buy new players.. it's will be better if they find a really good defender like chivu..

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
yeah here it is:

Milan Beckham bid "not worth it"

Carlo Ancelotti assures he would not find room for David Beckham in his superstar Milan line-up.

“In my ideal squad,” commented the Coach, “there would be no space for Beckham. I mean that sincerely.”

The Manchester United star has been linked to the Rossoneri in the past and the rumour resurfaced following his spat with Sir Alex Ferguson.

However, the tactician maintains signing the player this summer would be a waste of money.

“It is Milan’s intention to always improve the team and bring in more players who will raise the level of quality in the side. But Beckham is not needed here.”

“In order to make the England star play,” noted Ancelotti, “we would have to change our whole style. I frankly don’t think it’s worth the bother.”

The reports emerged this week when Vice-President Adriano Galliani told the ‘Gazzetta dello Sport’ that one major star would arrive at the end of this season.

Galliani hinted it would be another “player who has good feet and technique.”

I don't like Beckham at all...i just can't stand him and honestly i think that we don't need him,we have enough good players so there is no need of him.

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Milan dismiss Beckham bid Saturday 1 March, 2003

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan Vice-President Adriano Galliani has expressed doubts on David Beckham's ability to impress in Serie A.

"I don't know whether or not Beckham could do well in the Italian League," noted the transfer guru.

The Rossoneri have been linked with a swoop for the Manchester United star after Galliani told the "Gazzetta dello Sport" that they already had an option on a big star.

"We won't need any major changes to the squad this summer, because we intend to confirm the team at our disposal."

However, he did add that any new arrivals would be well-known stars.

"It is Milan's policy to buy players who are already confirmed on the world stage in order to win immediately. Younger talents will be loaned out to mature elsewhere."

There have been reports that the big summer buy will be Luis Figo of Real Madrid.

channel4

Rex

Reaction score
Becks should stay in his home no matter what. Just look at Fergie - Becks relationship...it's meaning to the public..it's already become Daddy and Son relationship..though the bootgate 'happened' to both of them... :rolleyes: