The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ffs, can all of you just stop with this religion bullshit! People come in here to read about Milan and football in general and then they have to sift through 10+ pages of this bullshit.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
I just don't see why it's necessary that he tolerate that joke? Why does he have to react properly to a joke that--clearly--is based on offending a group? I don't see why you can ask someone to "calm down" when the joke's defining characteristic is to denigrate another group?

And whether you're upset or not, I don't particularly care. What I do know is that you are reacting--and perhaps you will cease to respond because of my pointing this fact out--but clearly you are reacting to his reaction, because you are trying to defend yourself. Your need to justify a mean-spirited joke underlines that your have sensitivities yourself, which is fine, everyone does, I just don't get why the only sensitivities that count are the ones that you hold as well?

Everyone has things that they are sensitive about. You do, I do, we all do. I just don't know why he has to tolerate that, I don't think it's fair that Muslim members of this forum have to tolerate a joke like that.

We have mods for a reason. I mean, why don't we allow trolls from other teams here? We ban them because they annoy us. Why are we so sensitive to a fan of say, Real Madrid or Barca, or whatever, coming onto this forum and making fun of Milan? We get angry and annoyed...

So I dunno, this sort of "it's just a joke who cares?" can be applied to us, particularly when we ban people here due to making fun of our favorite team, and yet, when someone--a fellow Milan fan--is angry that their religion is being made fun of, we are supposed to tell them to just get on with it?

I don't think that's fair. I don't think anyone on this forum should have to tolerate jokes that are prejudicial in nature. I also don't see why someone who isn't Muslim gets to define what is or isn't offensive. Like, do white people get to tell Black people what they are allowed to be offended at? No, of course not.

If it's truly an "inside joke" than you shouldn't be shocked when people don't get that context and react, like, that's common sense.

It's a joke and not actually an attack meant to hurt someone. This has been explained. So there's a clear difference, at least to me, compared to a fan of another team coming on here and actually talking shit about Milan.

Where do we end up if we take into consideration that someone could be offended? Really, we need to appease everybody? Why? I don't even understand getting offended in the first place.

Why would I get upset if someone makes a stereotypical joke about Bosnians being dumb people? Some of those jokes are clever and I laugh at them, some aren't and I move on with my life.

If anything, his reaction made the whole thing worse and blew it out of proportion. It also doesn't help that he apparently is into stereotyping groups of people himself and that not within the context of a joke. Overall it's much ado about nothing.

I can't tell anybody what he finds offensive or not. Anybody can be offended but I am not going to squirm and appease everyone that throws a fit about small things. You see, if we bow down to anyone that feels offended we'll end at a point where nobody can say fuck all. But anyway, I'd prefer to keep this out of the commode for now. Not the topic, not the board. If you want to follow this up, just do it over pm.

it's not a stereotype

its a known fact if you're a muslim that you know what sects/way of thinking certain countries follow i.e. Saudi, Turkey, Albania, Pakistan etc (Majority thinking of course, not including offshoots)

his view is typical of most Albanian muslims

You seem to have trouble with the meaning of the words "stereotype" and "fact". You get offended with a joke about generalizing people and actually making fun of people that are prejudiced about Muslims. Then you go ahead and generalize about a large group of people and claim it's a fact. You really don't see the issue here? You call others salty and low IQ... yet there we have these wonderful posts by yourself.

Enough, this isn't a topic for the commode. I am very sorry for derailing the topic. I don't think I'd change your mind anyway.

Ok

Wait... :lol:

Yep, prime example of cognitive dissonance :lol: So even if I had sympathy in the first place, it would've been gone by now.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Ffs, can all of you just stop with this religion bullshit! People come in here to read about Milan and football in general and then they have to sift through 10+ pages of this bullshit.

And I haven't even gotten started.

:lol:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I knew that already before you got so upset

its funny ex- muslims are so salty, twitter is full of guys like u

From the past few pages, it seems all Muslims are salty. :D

I just don't see why it's necessary that he tolerate that joke? Why does he have to react properly to a joke that--clearly--is based on offending a group? I don't see why you can ask someone to "calm down" when the joke's defining characteristic is to denigrate another group?

And whether you're upset or not, I don't particularly care. What I do know is that you are reacting--and perhaps you will cease to respond because of my pointing this fact out--but clearly you are reacting to his reaction, because you are trying to defend yourself. Your need to justify a mean-spirited joke underlines that your have sensitivities yourself, which is fine, everyone does, I just don't get why the only sensitivities that count are the ones that you hold as well?

Everyone has things that they are sensitive about. You do, I do, we all do. I just don't know why he has to tolerate that, I don't think it's fair that Muslim members of this forum have to tolerate a joke like that.

We have mods for a reason. I mean, why don't we allow trolls from other teams here? We ban them because they annoy us. Why are we so sensitive to a fan of say, Real Madrid or Barca, or whatever, coming onto this forum and making fun of Milan? We get angry and annoyed...

So I dunno, this sort of "it's just a joke who cares?" can be applied to us, particularly when we ban people here due to making fun of our favorite team, and yet, when someone--a fellow Milan fan--is angry that their religion is being made fun of, we are supposed to tell them to just get on with it?

I don't think that's fair. I don't think anyone on this forum should have to tolerate jokes that are prejudicial in nature. I also don't see why someone who isn't Muslim gets to define what is or isn't offensive. Like, do white people get to tell Black people what they are allowed to be offended at? No, of course not.

If it's truly an "inside joke" than you shouldn't be shocked when people don't get that context and react, like, that's common sense.

The joke was denigrating in regards to Dru...

Yes, I react because if people react like that, there's a chance I get banned and I'd rather that not happen.

I'm not saying he 'has to' do anything. I'm saying that he should lighten up a bit and take it in good humour as it was clearly aimed at Dru anyway. Dru being Leaf for those ignorant of that fact.

Does seem like you're asking for me to be banned, good for you. :lol:

It was a joke. It was funny.

And it's even more funny that AK jumps in here screaming prejudice from the base of his lungs and then calls all Albanian Muslims salty, apostate morons. :lol::lol::lol:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I thought it was such a bad idea giving him the Milan job as his first job, especially with no financial support and in the bad period we were in.

Yep..horrible. But it won't hurt his managerial career in the long run :thumbsup:

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
listen be muslim or dont be..m.o.b fuck bitches get money ...
#chinaboyz
#beeboyz
#eating eggs+cheese right now

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Fresh delivery of an ounce of Afghan Kush, to my front door.
Bless this country.
Time to get firrrrred upppppppppp

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
and here i am, rollin my spliffs with standard hasch :(

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Ok

Wait... :lol:

there you go, proved it

i gave you an easy stereotype and would see if you were going to bite and you caught it straight away

You act blind to Kujas comment although you know full well what he said is awful

yet when i give a stereotype to see how you all react you all act high and mighty

your double standards are sickening

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
light it up for our fallen mayan brethren
but why u take the afghan crap..moroccan better bru

Afghan Kush is an OG strain man, this shit puts my body to fucking pasture. Usually smoke 3/4 afghan w 1/4 cbd kush, and Im on cloud fucking 9.

Sitting on an ounce and a half for the week, it's gonna be good times. Life is good w legal government weed, delivered by the postman.

I'll be saluting aliens in a few minutes

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
there you go, proved it

i gave you an easy stereotype and would see if you were going to bite and you caught it straight away

You act blind to Kujas comment although you know full well what he said is awful

yet when i give a stereotype to see how you all react you all act high and mighty

It's like the people who were offended at my joke only saw the top half.

Alright. Even if you did, people jumped because you just made such a hoohah.

I love how much anguish this has caused. :lol:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
there you go, proved it

Oh shut the fuck up already!

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
there you go, proved it

Bro just end it. This is a milan forum, you're just gonna get more shit for carrying on...but i understand you, 99% of people who make racist/offensive comments only do so online, not to face to face, you wasted a whole bunch of energy

Meanwhile...

Gattuso: "Milan? Should they call me, it would be impossible to say no" :lol:

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
C9eeVOzWsAA0YoO.jpg

C9eeWfeXYAE-qX3.jpg

daddy got that good good.

(top is afghan kush, bottomg is cbd kush)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule