The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Rhat

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Getting Tolisso & Torreira for a 4231 would be amazing. Young and solid midfield.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I don't know if Ibra quite cuts it. I've seen quite a lot of him this year because I have a few mentally sick friends (Utd fans). He's still good, don't know if he's great. He wastes a lot of chances (but so does the rest of his team), more than usual at this age. Plus we have a sexy budget apparently, we want to start year zero this summer and not next year. I don't think this new management would be looking for stop-gap solutions. They're trying to make a good impression.

I like Aguero a great deal but I forgot that there's a player who's probably a better fit and definitely more realistic with his 1 year on the contract left.... Alexis Sanchez. We can play him anywhere in the front 3 and as a striker this year for Arsenal he's in the top charts for goals + assists in Europe. He literally has been carrying them when they consistently play bad - that's the kind of player that can be great. Someone who performs well during the difficult and hard times. Sanchez will remain World Class for the next 3 years at least. And would cost at maximum 30-40m. I really think he should be our #1 target... but Montella and Fassone's visit to the game yesterday gives me a feeling that we're going for Aubameyang. I am against Aubameyang and I believe he'll fail just like Bacca if we bring him.

Sanchez would be a dream for us, he's a consistent performer and this is what we need. But realistically speaking, I don't think we have a shot as he's gonna be a Bayern player come June.

I disagree on auba though, he wouldn't flop though he's a player who can't carry a team unlike the brush our fans are painting him with. I am failing to see the marketing potential of auba beside the FIFA fast speed gods fans. If we are going after him then I hope he exceeds all expectations because we can't afford to fuck up any cent let alone 60-70m as mentioned.

On another note, I think our management secured deulofeu through the player wishes himself as the comment of Barcelona sporting director changed greatly from "we will sign him" to "we will evaluate carefully"; with deulofeu and auba I think we have a fast counter attack serie A haven't seen before.

Question remain do we want to participate in Europa league with a very thin squad? And risk collapsing in every competition?

Jawad

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I see where you're coming from but it seems that an integral part of our business plan is to promote our brand throughout the occident in order to double or even tripple our revenue. Appereantly it's important that we start straight away with the promotion of our brand (Elliot's loans who need to be paid back in 18 months), not only in 1-2 years when we're hopefully back in CL. To do so we need those marquee signings right now.

Our primary goal for next season seems to be to assure that 4th spot, not winning the league. We are not 5-7 players away to be contenders for that 4th spot. Anyway we can't change 7 out of 11 starters within one summer, we will struggle a lot if we do so even when the new players are potentially upgrades over our current formation. Moreover you'd destroy the team chemistry who brought us ahead of Merda who's spending 100M each summer.

So for me I'd be OK with 1-2 super upgrades for the starting 11 plus one, MAX 2 replacements for the starting 11 and then focus on a good squad depth and not primarly on a whole new starting 11.

reaching the CL would double or triple our revenue for sure, you don't need a super star for that(as of now), you just need some very good investment, Tolisso, bernardeschi, De Vrij, badelj, Lacazette, Deulofeu kind of players who milan would be an upgrade for them yet still can do wonders.

i'm not asking to change 7 players however i doubt replacing any fodder would destroy the team chemistry, do you think if we replaced bacca with any decent striker, kuca with Tolisso for example, Abate or DES with any decent LB, RB, Romangoli with De Vrij, Niang with any RW would do us any bad? if it was for me i would only keep Dona, Bona and susu as starter and replace the rest, since this can't be done i would change as much as i can rather than buy 2 and leave the weakness as it is.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Apparantly, once Juve changed their formation, their interest in Tolisso dropped off significantly, to the point where Milan is the likliest destination.

I dont watch Juve, so no idea about this recent formation change, or maybe it's something they do, pending the opponent.

Whatever it is, he was a lock to Juve, and now, is far from it.

Interesting.

Their main formation now is a 4231 with Mandzukic, Dybala, Cuadrado behind Higuain. Pjanic/Khedira in the middle.

When they played 352 or 433 they needed 3 CM.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
We should consider Diego Costa. I want a bully in this team. Costa v Juve defenders would be sweet

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That would make us contenders... but sadly unrealistic

i think that mid and def are going to be similar if not the same a i proposed, and i dont think its unrealistic

now about the attack.yes i think its unrealistic but we should try to find something similar to that.or even try to materialize this next year and this year find a more realistic solution

Jawad

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Apparantly, once Juve changed their formation, their interest in Tolisso dropped off significantly, to the point where Milan is the likliest destination.

I dont watch Juve, so no idea about this recent formation change, or maybe it's something they do, pending the opponent.

Whatever it is, he was a lock to Juve, and now, is far from it.

Interesting.

not really

Napoli, Inter and Milan are all reportedly interested in Lyon's Corentin Tolisso, but Juventus are leading the chase.

The midfielder has been instrumental for the French side this season, getting 14 goals and eight assists and winning a first call-up for France.

According to L’Équipe, there is a lot of Italian interest in the 22-year-old with the two Milan clubs and Napoli both interested.

Manchester City, Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur are also thought to be interested, but it’s thought Juve are firmly in pole position, and could even conclude a deal before the end of the season.

OL are looking to bring in over €45m for the midfielder.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
We should beat Jube in this case to show the world we are seriously coming back.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Havent seen the commode like this in a very long time. :proud:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Starting from next season, Milan Primavera and Allievi Nazionale (U-17) will use the same playing system of the senior team [GdS].

also

Milan ready to extend Montella's contract for 1 year, until June 2019, increasing his salary from €2.2 - €3 million per season [Repubblica]

only good news these days :cool:

Nirvana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Starting from next season, Milan Primavera and Allievi Nazionale (U-17) will use the same playing system of the senior team [GdS].

also

Milan ready to extend Montella's contract for 1 year, until June 2019, increasing his salary from €2.2 - €3 million per season [Repubblica]

only good news these days :cool:

Only rumours.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Apparently Juve has already made over 100m this season in the UCL from qualification bonuses, sponsorship deals, tickets, TV and market pool money. The amount will grow if they continue on in the tournament so expect them to have a big summer market as well. Starting to look like the Serie A of old with Juve, Milan and Inter with the spending power. Maybe Roma and Napoli here and there with a big purchase from time to time.

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
james.jpg

new #10 :devilhor:

colombian Honda is perfect

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
James will go to Bayern
Lukaku will go to Chelsea
Isco will stay.
Griezmann will go to ManU

Parcae

Beginner
Reaction score
Ordinarily, I would agree with those who argue that we should stick with the same squad and buy just 2 world class players to buttress it. I mean, we're only 3 points out of what next year would be a CL place. Besides, there are any number of Premier League teams whose underperformance has shown that mediocre players who know each others' moves by heart can often outplay world class talents who barely speak the same language.

The problem is, though, that we can't stick with the same squad - at least, not without paying for it. Even if we keep Deolofeu and Pasalic, we'll have to pay for them. Then there's the DSG situation; if he leaves for 15m, we'll probably have to either pay 25m for the likes of Bernat, or gamble on the likes of Barreca. Then there are the bench players who haven't done much this season, but who still provide options in case of injury: Ocampos, Poli, Honda... Plus we also need backup wingers because B&G set up the team to play 4-3-1-2. Put all of those together and we could easily wind up spending half our transfer budget just to stay in the same place. And that's without mentioning Mussachio, which seems to be a done deal.

Add all of that up and it's easy to see why we're being linked with Fabregas and Kalinic instead of Verratti and Belotti.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
I really can't wait until we start to truly harvest in the summer

...and then watch a solid project take place in practice and following it growing....

stoke is real

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule