Votes: 68 68.7%
  • Pippo

Votes: 31 31.3%

• Total voters

ACmen

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio Maldini Costacurta Inzaghi Sheva Boban Nesta Pirlo Bierhoff TS33 Kaka Pazzo Weah Clarence
[/B][/I]

What a gem of a post.

Ban incoming.

Bah. Trap is done for years already. He f*cked the national team 2 times, and i don't find his experiences in Austria and Ireland successful as well.. he's out of the elite class way ago. Only the name

Crashie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I would love to see Seedorf, but Pippo still have that little more experience.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Seedorf is a product of the famous Ajax Youth Academy in the 90's. And am gonna choose him over pippp for only this reason. But I could imagine also pippo coaching Milan with a succession.

Dzidzius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I have 2 views on it:

1) it should be neither of them. Both have 0 experience however if Pippo does a good job As a caretaker then it would be super stupid to replace him with someone even more unproven while he is proving himself.

2) I think all of you is misreading this and Dorf will simply become a new sporting director like Leo was. It is rumored that he is asked to advise about future transfers. It is also a common sense that Barbara still needs to replace few employees of the old regime and there is no better way than giving a directorial chair to an internationally respected club symbol who is no way corrupted by the old ways. More, I think that he is only replacing Paolo Maldini who recently declined joining Milan just yet again.

Last edited:

ACmen

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio Maldini Costacurta Inzaghi Sheva Boban Nesta Pirlo Bierhoff TS33 Kaka Pazzo Weah Clarence
I have 2 views on it:

1) it should be neither of them. Both have 0 experience however if Pippo does a good job As a caretaker then it would be super stupid to replace him with someone even more unproven while he is proving himself.

2) I think all of you is misreading this and Dorf will simply become a new sporting director like Leo was. It is rumored that he is asked to advise about future transfers. It is also a common sense that Barbara still needs to replace few employees of the old regime and there is no better way than giving a directorial chair to an internationally respected club symbol who is no way corrupted by the old ways. More, I think that he is only replacing Paolo Maldini who recently declined joining Milan just yet again.

where do you get your info? Berl just didn't allow Gal to leave. Paolo would be more than ready to step into

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Seedorf because Berlu's gut instincts have proven right in past e.g. Sacchi, Capello.

Also would prefer to waste half a season on this experiment than next year.

But we really need a proven coach given we're 6 points off relegation.

Dzidzius

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
where do you get your info? Berl just didn't allow Gal to leave. Paolo would be more than ready to step into

I am not saying that Dorf would be a GM.
Every big club has many sport directors responsible for different areas and having different job titles. Leo was great, looked super fucking slick and everyone, everywhere loves him. He also participated in some great buys for Milan team. We lost this awesome modern, manager by giving him the role o a coach.

Paolo was rumored to decline joining the club in 'some' role just few months back. Apparently he wasn't 'ready'.

In my opinion they are reaching to the second person available who has a good international status and respect and this person is Dorf. There really aren't that many who fit the shoes. Sheva does but only in Eastern Europe but he wants to be a politician. Dorf is perfect then.

I also think that Galliani got a phony title to avoid the scandal and he really has nothing to say that much anymore. Did Berlu stop Galliani leaving or he just stopped the scandal in the middle of really shit season as well(after he just got sentenced himself too and is awaiting appeal). In my opinion Berlu only made sure that the bald one retires in peace.

Now, would Barbara start the reign with talking about fiancial audits yet hired a coach who is very risky and can end either way? Or maybe she just hired a club legend that fans love and everyone else respects in Leo' old job? A guy who would be 'her' employee inbetween all old folks? She needs that, she doesn't need a coach who could be potentially worse than Max. She needs a good coach and a great support from fans and directors. In my opinion Dorf is going to be new Director of Sport and fans misread this as him being a coach. What would happen if the caretaker works out great and Dorf is lined up? She would have to be an idiot to not to see this and possibly allow even more shit than what we had with Max.

Last edited:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Both of these guys are inexperienced, but if I HAD to pick I'd go with Pippo.

I'd rather us hire an experienced manager first and let Seedorf be assistant.

ACmen

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I am not saying that Dorf would be a GM.
Every big club has many sport directors responsible for different areas and having different job titles. Leo was great, looked super fucking slick and everyone, everywhere loves him. He also participated in some great buys for Milan team. We lost this awesome modern, manager by giving him the role o a coach.

Paolo was rumored to decline joining the club in 'some' role just few months back. Apparently he wasn't 'ready'.

In my opinion they are reaching to the second person available who has a good international status and respect and this person is Dorf. There really aren't that many who fit the shoes. Sheva does but only in Eastern Europe but he wants to be a politician. Dorf is perfect then.

I also think that Galliani got a phony title to avoid the scandal and he really has nothing to say that much anymore. Did Berlu stop Galliani leaving or he just stopped the scandal in the middle of really shit season as well(after he just got sentenced himself too and is awaiting appeal). In my opinion Berlu only made sure that the bald one retires in peace.

Now, would Barbara start the reign with talking about fiancial audits yet hired a coach who is very risky and can end either way? Or maybe she just hired a club legend that fans love and everyone else respects in Leo' old job? A guy who would be 'her' employee inbetween all old folks? She needs that, she doesn't need a coach who could be potentially worse than Max. She needs a good coach and a great support from fans and directors. In my opinion Dorf is going to be new Director of Sport and fans misread this as him being a coach. What would happen if the caretaker works out great and Dorf is lined up? She would have to be an idiot to not to see this and possibly allow even more shit than what we had with Max.

Glad I saw this part early and stopped reading the rest :lol:

Miss Stardust

The Snow Queen
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Kaka, Gerrard, Inzaghi, El Sharaawy, Iker Casillas, Cristiano Ronaldo.
Most fans want Inzaghi but the media insists on Seedorf.

rurarurararu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Most fans want Inzaghi but the media insists on Seedorf.

a42c70b378618dae57dcfc54e7776a86.png

mato

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
In my opinion, Inzaghi should stay with youth team for a season or two more. He's doing great and it just might be too soon for him to take first team.

On the other hand, I believe Pippo to be by far better option than Seedorf.

So if I'd be the one to pick new coach, I'd pick someone else than these two. Maybe van Basten if he's availible.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
In my opinion, Inzaghi should stay with youth team for a season or two more. He's doing great and it just might be too soon for him to take first team.

On the other hand, I believe Pippo to be by far better option than Seedorf.

So if I'd be the one to pick new coach, I'd pick someone else than these two. Maybe van Basten if he's availible.

:fp:

Mr. Anonymous

Milan Icon
Reaction score
capello about seedorf:

"I advised him to go to Brazil over the Arab countries or Russia a year ago. Clearly, he is gaining from the experience, but to immediately take responsibility of Milan is something else," he told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

I want either of the two to be coach. But i'm afraid that with the cast of players at their disposal both would be hard pressed to make a substancial difference. Remember Allegri was only part of the problem, quality defensive replacements are needed asap. If management gets some defensive reinforcements to assist Seedorf/Pippo it would be ideal.

But throwing either one into to this shit storm of a season with no first team coaching experience, the same team/players and no significant changes is setting the up for failure.

Bring Seedorf in as an assistant coach like Tassoti for a while and them hand him the reigns after a year or two after he gains some experience and the team is outta this funk.

I really want Seedorf or Pippo to be the coach at some point in the futures...but I agree with Capello's statement above.

Last edited:

Campione

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Pirlo, Maldini, Baresi, Donadoni, Suarez
Only a fool would choose a manager without experience.

Slowdorf :fp:

Mr. Anonymous

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I think that this club is the hands of god

berlusconi doesn't give a shit, galliani has no more moral and barbara is clueless

I imagine their gathering, it must be like "yeah, there is this japanese kid, seems like the fans love him, let's hire him, why not? this anime/manga thing is a trend nowadays"

How is she clues?

From what i've heard she is the one who wanted to keep Thiago Silva and Zlatan knowing that what we are witnessing now would be the result in the long run.

Who wanted/wants to place Seedorf, Pippo and Maldini in management positions within the club not Galiani and the old regime...I believe that was Barbara's idea as well.

Isn't she the one who pushed for Allegri's head on a spike. Although this is long over due I have a feeling she has been pushing for his firing for a long time behind the scenes. But Galiani and the old regime doesn't like to make mid season changes and was hoping to ride out Allegri until the end of the year.

The little we've seen & heard of Barbara in a "management" position with the club shows (IMO) she has more than a clue.

Last edited:

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9
:fp: @ People who are saying they dont want to lose Pippo so keep him at primavera and appoint seedorf ..

If Seedorf is appointed, its stupid to not give him job security. He is not caretaker manager. That means Pippo obviously will leave for somewhere else. He is nt going to wait 4 years coaching primavera.

Best Solution: Appoint Super Pippo as the manager and Slowdorf his assistant... instead of Seedorf as manager and half of the footballing world (stam, crespo, kluivert and God knows who else) as his staff

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
:fp: @ People who are saying they dont want to lose Pippo so keep him at primavera and appoint seedorf ..

If Seedorf is appointed, its stupid to not give him job security. He is not caretaker manager. That means Pippo obviously will leave for somewhere else. He is nt going to wait 4 years coaching primavera.

Best Solution: Appoint Super Pippo as the manager and Slowdorf his assistant... instead of Seedorf as manager and half of the footballing world (stam, crespo, kluivert and God knows who else) as his staff

You're way behind, it's still 40-17.

PM Fiero for reinforcement.

rossonero23

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, gattuso, seedorf
neither.

get rijkaard. avoid relegation, and start over in the summer

ACmen

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players

the thing is that :b: wants Seedorf. If he didn't, I'd vote for Pippo. But like this, Pippo will be used for some months and then sent back to prima or even worse - out of the club. If See is good, then so be it, if not Pippo will take his place, cause he will not be gone THAT soon.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
We really can only win here, Seedorf and Inzaghi are both amazing. If only we could have both :(

Username

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini Alessandro Nesta Stephan El Shaarawy Mario Balotelli Andriy Shevchenko
I want it to be Rijkaard, Trapattoni deserves it, it should be Capello, but it will be Seedorf.

ACmen

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I want it to be Rijkaard, Trapattoni deserves it, it should be Capello, but it will be Seedorf.

:lol: Thank God :b: is not THAT old to appoint him

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9
You're way behind, it's still 40-17.

PM Fiero for reinforcement.

I was always winning in allegri getting fired polls.. never happened :head:

So the hope is in losing the poll. :o

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
Clarence rumours have been present for months.

C is coming.

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence rumours have been present for months.
It's only now in the heat of the moment that Pippo is mentioned.

C is coming.

Did you forget Inzaghi stealing Allegri job fight?

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've no idea really. No clue about how they work, their tactical preferences, playing philosophy...

Nothing solid to make an opinion.

Pippo used the same 4-3- whatever of the first team when I watched primavera.

Schedule