UEFA Champions League 2016-2017

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Tbh, I'm sure it's more difficult to find a referee that hasn't given Barcelona some favourable decisions.

Same as how we always complain about every referee in Serie A.

The only way for him to cock it up is for him to cock it up. And if he does, as is likely because it's Barcelona, then we can say something.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
The referee for the Barca-Juve will be Kuipers, the man who gave 2 penaltys to Barcelona against Allegri's Milan in the 11/12 season

14924210097515.jpg

:fp:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Tbh, I'm sure it's more difficult to find a referee that hasn't given Barcelona some favourable decisions.

The only way for him to cock it up is for him to cock it up. And if he does, as is likely because it's Barcelona, then we can say something.

The thing is that what we tend to see as a "conspiracy" is quite the natural progression of events in the footballing world

1)Barca is a team filled with outrageously skilled players. Even their "blue collar players" like Busquets, Alba and Mascherano, are very technical for the requirements of their positions.

This is not to talk about Messy, Sabre-Tooth and Natalia (MSN)

When you assemble a team of such talented players, they tend to get the benefit of the doubt because a referee would tend to think "maybe this no-named defender did foul Superstar Barca player X"

2) As a result of the ensemble, Barca have become very very financially lucrative and will garner the most views from the normies and that casual fans (the largest segment of any fan base....prepare yourselves for an influx of "Milan 4 lyf bruh" the second we start winning shit again )....Hence it is in FIFA's and UEFA's best interests to keep them on the pitch for as long as possible: i)more adds will be shown ii) more Messi/Neymar/Suarez shirts sold iii)More photo-ops with celebrities like Shakira etc

It just makes IMMENSE financial sense to keep Barcelona in competitions for as long as possible

3) Items 1&2 drive a vicious cycle that propagate more refereeing favour and less sensitization to the actual bias going on in the minds of the "neutral" fans and indeed the Barca noobz. If you've ever had an argument with 99.99% of Barcelona fans ANYWHERE - the vast majority never even consider a bias or favour, let alone something more sinister like a conspiracy.

4) A secondary point is the as-yet unproven but totally plausible influence of Nike and Qatar. I don't and can't verify any of it....but it's not far fetched to see how this could or would happen...especially if the rumours of Nike leaning on the management of the Brazil team to get their way etc.

Put together , points 1-3 actually are tantamount to a conspiracy....but it may have happened organically as opposed to mustache twirling villains in UEFA/La Liga and Fifa

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
How many of these were referee assisted.

I expect them to pay for an early red card because that's the only way they're breaking that Juventus defense down.

They deserved to win that game. They did not deserve to go through. If ref wasn't such a colossal moron they would have won by maybe 2 goals and PSG would have gone through quite comfortably. Instead, ref gave them a huge hand and they got through by the skin of their teeth. If ref got even one of his many fuck ups right that night PSG would have gone through.

#realtalk

This

The referee for the Barca-Juve will be Kuipers, the man who gave 2 penaltys to Barcelona against Allegri's Milan in the 11/12 season

14924210097515.jpg

The thing is that what we tend to see as a "conspiracy" is quite the natural progression of events in the footballing world

1)Barca is a team filled with outrageously skilled players. Even their "blue collar players" like Busquets, Alba and Mascherano, are very technical for the requirements of their positions.

This is not to talk about Messy, Sabre-Tooth and Natalia (MSN)

When you assemble a team of such talented players, they tend to get the benefit of the doubt because a referee would tend to think "maybe this no-named defender did foul Superstar Barca player X"

2) As a result of the ensemble, Barca have become very very financially lucrative and will garner the most views from the normies and that casual fans (the largest segment of any fan base....prepare yourselves for an influx of "Milan 4 lyf bruh" the second we start winning shit again )....Hence it is in FIFA's and UEFA's best interests to keep them on the pitch for as long as possible: i)more adds will be shown ii) more Messi/Neymar/Suarez shirts sold iii)More photo-ops with celebrities like Shakira etc

It just makes IMMENSE financial sense to keep Barcelona in competitions for as long as possible

3) Items 1&2 drive a vicious cycle that propagate more refereeing favour and less sensitization to the actual bias going on in the minds of the "neutral" fans and indeed the Barca noobz. If you've ever had an argument with 99.99% of Barcelona fans ANYWHERE - the vast majority never even consider a bias or favour, let alone something more sinister like a conspiracy.

4) A secondary point is the as-yet unproven but totally plausible influence of Nike and Qatar. I don't and can't verify any of it....but it's not far fetched to see how this could or would happen...especially if the rumours of Nike leaning on the management of the Brazil team to get their way etc.

Put together , points 1-3 actually are tantamount to a conspiracy....but it may have happened organically as opposed to mustache twirling villains in UEFA/La Liga and Fifa

drobeck

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
anybody have an english sopcast stream or know where i can find one?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Yeah, does anyone have a Sopcast stream?

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Madrid will tire out having to defend this pressure.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Xabi Alonso is done. Should try to grab an MLS or Chinese deal this summer.

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
This bayern is finished...no gas.

Ribery arguing with carlo :lol:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
you really want to see D.COsta eh :lol:

Ribery has been their best player

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I thought it was Juventus - Barca today!!!

Fuck sake.

Bayern are so predictable.

Just get it to Alaba. Dull.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Have you tried that livesport.ws site ?

It wasn't working earlier.

Maybe it is now.

But my Sopcast and Acestream have been awful lately. Acestream crashes before even starting the stream.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Locatelli would have scored that

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Wtf are those crosses :fp:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
It wasn't working earlier.

Maybe it is now.

But my Sopcast and Acestream have been awful lately. Acestream crashes before even starting the stream.

Ah ok.... dont really know any other site with sopcast.

How about youtube :D