Which language do you speak?

riva11

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
wow. most of you guys know so many languages. i speak persian(farsi), as its my native langauge. i know english and arabic also.....

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Spanish, French, English fluently.

Italian and Portuguese have been learned, but are rarely utilized. It would take no time for me to learn them completely again from a little assimilation.

sheva7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I speak clearly russian and hebrew, i speak a little bit english as u can see and i can anderstand a little bit Italian spanish and french.

red_dragon

Beginner
Reaction score
English(of course)
Most Indian languages (like hindi,urdu, bengali - my mother tongue)
Some German(acquired during my stay in berlin)
and a few words of French :devil2:
No Italian sadly..but hoping to learn it one day

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Spanish is my native language...but since I was 4 I have been learning english(still I have to perfection it), I know a bit of french and a bit of italian...but I want to learn italian, german, and japanese or russian...

* Florence*

Primavera
Reaction score
Shirley said:
Hope Florence enjoy this pic.

20042201061233663.jpg

:) :) :) :) :)

thank u. see my avatar, i love it very much
: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

* Florence*

Primavera
Reaction score
jarjarlovepippo said:
mandarin and sichuan language....i'd like to reckon them as two (tho u can say it's just chinese)

a little french (i will pick it up after i finish my high school two months later,and i will learn italian for sure then )

do you from sichuan!!! how lucky!!!!
i lived in chengdu before i came to singapore!! i miss huoguo(hotpot) in sichuan very much

Shirley

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo Inzaghi, Sheva, Bobo Vieri, Ryan Giggs, Robert Pires
Thank God as we all can speak English.

Maybe that's enough. :)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Can't u be nicer to our new members ? I have the utmost understanding for u going through a major crisis with Laursen being linked to Spuds + all but that's no reason to take ur frustration out on poor Florence. :D ;)

makaveli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso,Kaka, Nesta, Inzaghi, Gerrard, Henry, Ronaldinho, Riquelme, Rui Costa..
well i speak Albanian(native), English(fluent), Serbo-Croatians(very good) and i understand a bit of Italian and Deutch language :D .

panserjohan

Primavera
Reaction score
comming from Norway, and almost all scandinavian languages being the same I speak:
  • Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Icelandic, English, French,

some soumi,understand some written Italian, I can understand spoken and written German. But I can't speak German.

K-J

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
Dutch, English, some Indonesian, little Spanish, little German, little French.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
"I love u" i know it in all langueges .. i need just that when i go somewhere.. the other words doesnt metter :D

Taulant

subliminal
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RUI COSTA & all milan players
I love You, Të Dua; Ich Liebe Dich; Te Sakam; Te Amo; Zu tem.......

* Florence*

Primavera
Reaction score
Passion for *9* said:
Can't u be nicer to our new members ? I have the utmost understanding for u going through a major crisis with Laursen being linked to Spuds + all but that's no reason to take ur frustration out on poor Florence. :D ;)

thank u, but i cannot understand why he said that

*rossonera*

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
german, english, some russian, some french, some spanish, some swedish

['some' means i can ask directions, book hotel rooms, read/understand sufficiently, and buy food/make restaurant orders :D]

Cescania

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini
scharatz said:
* Florence* said:
thank u, but i cannot understand why he said that

a joke, perhaps? :)

Ha ha ha!!!! Some people here are too serious. :D

Shirley said:
My mother tongue is Chinese.

Besides, I can only speak English and a little German.

Chinese words are not spelled in letters but in characters so they are hard to type.

Most of the players in Europe seem to be able to speak several languages. Great. :)

However, I was once told that Pippo could not speak English. Is that true? :conf:

Do you speak Madarin or Cantonese? Cantonese is my mother language. I agree that Chinese typing is difficult :o . I can just use Pingying.

I also speak Madarin, English and Japanese.
Also a little bit of Italian and German.

* Florence* said:
do you from sichuan!!! how lucky!!!!
i lived in chengdu before i came to singapore!! i miss huoguo(hotpot) in sichuan very much

I heard that Sichuan dishes are very spicy. Are they? Since I rarely eat spicy food. But if they are no, I would like to try. :)

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
english first...i speak fluent french (quebecois actually) and i can understand italian and speak a few basic sentences.

mad4milan, where are u from?

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bojangles said:
english first...i speak fluent french (quebecoisactually) and i can understand italian and speak a few basic sentences.

Hey, I've always wondered how big the difference is. I haven't been to Quebec yet to find out but would like to be prepared should I go one day ;)

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
Serbo-Croatian, English, German and some Italian...

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Bojangles said:
mad4milan, where are u from?
I was born in Montréal, spent a couple of years there. Been living further and futher up North since then.

Passion for *9* said:
Bojangles said:
english first...i speak fluent french (quebecoisactually) and i can understand italian and speak a few basic sentences.

Hey, I've always wondered how big the difference is. I haven't been to Quebec yet to find out but would like to be prepared should I go one day ;)
I've been to school + worked with French immigrants and, speaking from personnal experience, there's no major difference.

There are some different terms here and there + like any other country, there are some expressions that each region has (that i even don't understand). But this won't cause any major confusion.

It's the accent that needs to get used to, basically. So, you should be fine.

If you want something really different, go visit the Acadian regions in New Brunswick, P.E.I. or Nova Scotia.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thanks, mad4milan. I thought French is only spoken in Quebec... but now you've made me really curious... What kind of (French ?) dialect would I be hearing in the Acadians ?

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
French Canadians are found across the country but the vast majority live in the province of Québec.

As for the Acadian dialect. It's a bit hard to describe. Basically, they speak a mix of French and English. There can be some Micmac (aboriginal) but very seldom used these days.

Their "first" language was French. They integrated the English language with the French, being surrounded all these years by English speakers in Acadia (Nova Scotia) + living (or shall i say deported) in British colonies (usa).

Some regions will use more French words than English. Others more English than French.

If you've ever heard Cajun, it gives you an idea of what Acadian sounds like.

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
French from france is a much "nicer" languge...quebecois is alot more casual...i guess u could say.