Stam and Sorin to Milan

Jamie

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Please state where these rumours come from....
I cant be bothered about speculation.....

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
even if this is a rumour, Sorin is at Barca, Stam will go to Juventus or Inter. thats it. :cool:

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Basten-best said:
Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 1:51 pm Post subject: Stam and Sorin

:devil3:
It is a good news,and milan will become better.
This is kinda *old*. No??

ferruginouz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
mad4milan said:
Basten-best said:
Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 1:51 pm Post subject: Stam and Sorin

:devil3:
It is a good news,and milan will become better.
This is kinda *old*. No??

I just realize it !!! Yes.. it's old news.. so this is another rumours...

End of post :D

Reaction score
no sorry u cant afford stam we will keep him u r going 4 cafu as he is free
as 4 sorin he is shit plus barca will get him

mad4milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Dejan_Stankovic said:
no sorry u cant afford stam we will keep him
I guess you were asleep when he announced that he was leaving Nazio at the end of the season.

He ain't worth that much btw...

efford

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Dejan_Stankovic said:

1. read Mad4Milan's post...
2. Cafú has announced he is going to china or something...
3. Barca already GOT Sorín...

unrossonero

vüsa minga!
Reaction score
Dejan_Stankovic said:
this is just sooo hilarious :D

Reaction score
PSV coach Hiddink says in a interview that Stam and Cocu are comming to PSV.

"If stam will folow his hart, he comes to PSV"

zorro

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Stam is terrible, he plays like some lumberjack... In France 98' he was really funny, so I hope he stays in lazio 4 a long, long time, or maybe go to inter. As for Sorin, he isn't bad, he could be a good signing, but Kaladze and Maldini are untouchable for him. Has anyone heard of Phillipe Senderos - he plays in Servette? I heard he is young(18) and plays quite well for his age...

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Signore Naziale........relax........You almost cost yourslef big-time, but you covered up by putting Nesta's nome in there ;)

But......you have ultimately disgraced the worlds game by saying JAPP STAM IS BETTER THAN PAOLO MALDINI...(Even at this day in age)........SHAME ON YOU CAPITANO FORMELLO......

btw ragazzi.......I am back after spending one week in Miami.......and to think they have something in common with our Belaerics......heehehehee........

The Ajax game is a testimony to how great this Milan is.......we fear no one......(not even Porto Signore Dejan... :tongue: )

Reaction score
rivopippi clearly u r deranged if u think maldini is better than stam he was 10 years now players like delvecchio can easily get past maldini n embarass him

ferruginouz

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I just browse this topic and there is a guy who tell taht stam is better than maldini???

Are you crazy??? Where is your mind??

What we'll gonna talk about??

Experience?? Maldini already played for milan since he's 15 years old (if i not mistaken), and don't you see the amount of the international games he played?? How about the amount he played for milan.....??? And how about the opponent he faced?? from shitty little club until the best country in football like brazil

Palmeras?? Look at the cups or honour he reached with milan... i don't want to talk it so much.. coz everybody know what he achieved here at milan...

Humanity?? he's the ambassador of UN for children or UNESCO... what else can you expect??

Loyalty?? Man.... he rather not playing football than must be played for another club.. Stam... you see what happened when he published his 'contoversial' autobiography

I know everyone in this world is not perfect, but if i must compare stam with maldini.... than i would say.... Maldini is much much better..... !!!

(See my signature !!)

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
ferruginouz said:
I just browse this topic and there is a guy who tell taht stam is better than maldini???

Are you crazy??? Where is your mind??

What we'll gonna talk about??

Lol :D :D :D :D :D
ferruginouz don't get to excited....you know deep inside you that Stam "is much better" from Maldini......Maldini is "nobody" and Stam is "God"......erh give me a break Stankovic :rolleyes: :rolleyes: U have no idea what are u talking about!

Maldini3

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Old Man
Dejan_Stankovic said:
rivopippi clearly u r deranged if u think maldini is better than stam he was 10 years now players like delvecchio can easily get past maldini n embarass him

I see you everywhere little boy: :rolleyes: LOL Thanks God that you have just posted 7 , but all of them contain at least one part :"Maldini is old , Maldini is bad" :rolleyes: You are very funny boy :D Come on , cos we _ Milanista _ sometimes need fun ..and everytime we read your posts , we have a lot of fun...thank you ! :D :devil2:
Once again , thank you ! :tongue: :D :devil2: :devil3:

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
Dejan_Stankovic said:

Hey Stankovic.....clearly you missed a week about 4 months ago, when on a Saturday night Maldini shut down Vieri for 90 minutes, and then on the following Tuesday he shut down Raul for another 90 minutes. Jaap Stam could do that.......in the context of a dream.

PB

Beginner
Reaction score
Please STAM is one of the most overrated player in the world, he is quite serious and because his experience he can play good in a 4 deffenders line with three more taking care because he can run much more than my grandmother that is only 98 years old!!!!

Maldini3

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Old Man
PB said:
Please STAM is one of the most overrated player in the world, he is quite serious and because his experience he can play good in a 4 deffenders line with three more taking care because he can run much more than my grandmother that is only 98 years old!!!!
Your grandmom is 98 already :eek: And she still can run just a little biit slower then Stam ? :eek: :rolleyes: Oh poor Stam :head: :devil2:

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Maldini3 said:
PB said:
Your grandmom is 98 already :eek: And she still can run just a little biit slower then Stam ? :eek: :rolleyes: Oh poor Stam :head: :devil2:

LOL :D

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
PB said:

Ok, lets disect this comment.

1. Stam is overrated. (ok, I agree)
2. he is experienced, which means he can run fast and play good (Thanks Aristotle)
3. "he can play good in a 4 deffenders line with three more taking care " (In the words of the Virgin Mary.....COME AGAIN???? :conf: )
4. "he can run much more than my grandmother that is only 98 years old!!!" (Look.....I do not want to tell you how to suck an egg......but if you are going to call a player overrated, then don't bring up how he can beat your 98 year old grandmother in a foot race.)

Review your tactics here friend. Attack this particular player verbally. You overrate him, and then you glorify him (I think). Just say that Jaap Stam with his bald figure looks like a freshly circumsized penis. Print it.