Sir Alex Ferguson

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Sir Alex Ferguson retires, legeeend :(

His achievements:

13 Premier League titles
5 FA Cups
4 League Cups
2 Champions Leagues
1 Cup Winners' Cup
1 Uefa Super Cup
1 Intercontinental Cup
1 Fifa Club World Cup
10 Community Shields

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
3947228203_fc85f00139.jpg

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
Watching United will be so different now

Legend, RIP

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
Ohh he is just retiring, my bad, legend nonetheless

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Fergie's best quotes (via the Guardian)
On Ryan Giggs "I remember the first time I saw him. He was 13 and just floated over the ground like a cocker spaniel chasing a piece of silver paper in the wind."

On Gary Neville "If he was an inch taller he'd be the best centre-half in Britain. His father is 6ft 2in – I'd check the milkman."

On Paul Ince "I used to have a saying that when a player is at his peak, he feels as though he can climb Everest in his slippers. That's what he was like."

On Italians "When an Italian tells me it's pasta on the plate I check under the sauce to make sure. They are the inventors of the smokescreen."

On the 1999 Champions League triumph "I can't believe it. I can't believe it. Football. Bloody hell."

On media criticism of Juan Sebastián Verón "On you go. I'm no fucking talking to you. He's a fucking great player. Yous are fucking idiots."

On Liverpool "My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that."

On the 2003 title race "It's getting tickly now – squeaky-bum time, I call it."

On kicking a boot into David Beckham's face in 2003 "It was a freakish incident. If I tried it 100 or a million times it couldn't happen again. If I could I would have carried on playing!"

On Filippo Inzaghi "That lad must have been born offside."

On Arsène Wenger "They say he's an intelligent man, right? Speaks five languages. I've got a 15-year-old boy from the Ivory Coast who speaks five languages!"

On his former charges as managers "It can be difficult to pinpoint who would make it as a manager. For instance, nobody here thought Mark Hughes would become a manager, never in a million years, and we all thought Bryan Robson was a certainty to be a top manager."

On the referee Alan Wiley "The pace of the game demanded a referee who was fit. It is an indictment of our game. You see referees abroad who are as fit as butcher's dogs. We have some who are fit. He wasn't fit. He was taking 30 seconds to book a player. He was needing a rest. It was ridiculous."

On José Mourinho "He was certainly full of it, calling me boss and big man when we had our post-match drink after the first leg. But it would help if his greetings were accompanied by a decent glass of wine. What he gave me was paint-stripper."

On Rafael Benítez, reacting to the Spaniard's infamous 'facts' press conference "I think he was an angry man. He must have been disturbed for some reason. I think you have got to cut through the venom of it and hopefully he'll reflect and understand what he said was absolutely ridiculous."

On whether Liverpool would win the title in 2007 "You must be joking. Do I look as if I'm a masochist ready to cut myself? How does relegation sound instead?"

On Old Trafford "The crowd were dead. It was like a funeral out there."

On Manchester City's Carlos Tévez poster "It's City, isn't it? They are a small club, with a small mentality. All they can talk about is Manchester United, that's all they've done and they can't get away from it."

On City again "Sometimes you have a noisy neighbour. You cannot do anything about that. They will always be noisy. You just have to get on with your life, put your television on and turn it up a bit louder."

On Wayne Rooney's transfer request "Sometimes you look in a field and you see a cow and you think it's a better cow than the one you've got in your own field. It's a fact. Right? And it never really works out that way."

On Cristiano Ronaldo to Real Madrid "Do you think I would enter into a contract with that mob? Absolutely no chance. I would not sell them a virus. That is a 'No' by the way. There is no agreement whatsoever between the clubs."

On Manchester United's 19th league title "It's not so much passing Liverpool. It's more important that United are the best team in the country in terms of winning titles."

And on their 20th "Look at me – it's taken 10 years off me today. It's these tablets, they're great!"

Last edited:

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
We have a thread for this cunt?

Maybe now Man U can become a slightly more likeable club. One of the most disgusting football personalities ever

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Some of his best signings ever: Eric Djemba-Djemba, Massimo Taibi, Jordi Cruyff, Kleberson, David Bellion, Diego Forlan, Juan Sebastian Veron, Laurent Blanc, Gabriel Obertan, Bebe

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
Sir Alex Ferguson retires, legeeend :(

His achievements:

13 Premier League titles
5 FA Cups
4 League Cups
2 Champions Leagues
1 Cup Winners' Cup
1 Uefa Super Cup
1 Intercontinental Cup
1 Fifa Club World Cup
10 Community Shields

Get the full list right!

St. Mirren
Scottish First Division: 1

Aberdeen
Scottish Premier Division: 3
Scottish Cup: 4
Scottish League Cup: 1
UEFA Cup Winners' Cup: 1
UEFA Super Cup: 1

Manchester United
Premier League: 13
FA Cup: 5
League Cup: 4
FA Charity/Community Shield: 10
UEFA Champions League: 2
Intercontinental Cup: 1
FIFA Club World Cup: 1

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
thank you for your contribution Sir Alex, remember: you'll never walk alone

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
The Black Eyed Peas will never be the same again. #ThankYouFergie

King George

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, Maldini, Nesta, Costacurta, Montolivo, Ambrosini, Albertini, Desailly
My sweetest memory about fergie was milan's flawless 3-0 CL semifinal win. Too bad motherfucker leonardo ruined it.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
The Black Eyed Peas will never be the same again. #ThankYouFergie

:lol:

I hated Fergie, but even I'm a little shaken by this.

I just assumed he'd stay on forever. Like I do with Berlu and Galliani.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
We have a thread for this cunt?

Maybe now Man U can become a slightly more likeable club. One of the most coolest football personalities ever

fixed :thumbsup:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Get the full list right!

St. Mirren
Scottish First Division: 1

Aberdeen
Scottish Premier Division: 3
Scottish Cup: 4
Scottish League Cup: 1

Manchester United
Premier League: 13
FA Cup: 5
League Cup: 4
FA Charity/Community Shield: 10
UEFA Champions League: 2
Intercontinental Cup: 1
FIFA Club World Cup: 1

am only interested in his time at united :proud:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Fucking shite I am going to make a Mancini thread then :o

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
So it's *OFFICIAL*.

Sir Alex Ferguson - 6 November 1986 - May 2013
Silvio Berlusconi - 20 February 1986 - present

Our glorious Presidente, Silvio Berlusconi has been involved with Milan for longer than Sir Alex at United. :cool:

~

Now for a trophy comparisons... JAAAAASPER!

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
When B&G retire, maaaan that day will be full of sadness . :/

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
I heard this bitch wanted Paolo once and got told to fuck off. :lol:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I heard this bitch wanted Paolo once and got told to fuck off. :lol:

what can you say man was desperate .. to win a cl in regular time

tell me about your brother jammim :D My cousin from Saskatchewan called me and we laughed so hard for a long time :D

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There's nothing more disgusting and pathetic than a person "supporting" both Milan and Manure.

Close thread and permaban Qaas please.

Dawn

Campione d'Mercato
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Albertini, Weah, Nesta, Rino, Kaka, Sheva, Pippo, De Sciglio, El Shaarawy
There's nothing more disgusting and pathetic than a person "supporting" both Milan and Manure.

Close thread and permaban Qaas please.

:thumbsup:

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milaaaan <3

Suarez lover, you will never walk alone.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
\\tell me about your brother jammim :D My cousin from Saskatchewan called me and we laughed so hard for a long time :D
Lifelong ManUre fan (since at least 1998 according to him), fuck it I'll admit, he loves ManUre more than I love Milan, I don't think he has ever missed a match.

He's usually an extremely quiet, emotionless robot, but during ManUre matches he starts shouting at the TV. And I always make sure to disagree with everything he says (he didn't particularly like Cristiano Ronaldo, so I adored him) and celebrate as hard as I can whenever opposition scores (though during 2005-2009, I supported United against Liverpool).

I told him in the morning about rumours that Fergie was retiring and he just brushed them off saying it was the same old bullshit. Then when we were eating lunch, CNN broke the news, and I saw him do a 'wtf :conf: :eek: :mad:' face and muttering to himself as he rushed to his laptop in his room. Fucker's been glued to it since. :lol:

He's still hoping it's gonna be Mourinho and he's gonna bring in Ronaldo. :lol:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lifelong ManUre fan (since at least 1998 according to him), fuck it I'll admit, he loves ManUre more than I love Milan, I don't think he has ever missed a match.

He's usually an extremely quiet, emotionless robot, but during ManUre matches he starts shouting at the TV. And I always make sure to disagree with everything he says (he didn't particularly like Cristiano Ronaldo, so I adored him) and celebrate as hard as I can whenever opposition scores (though during 2005-2009, I supported United against Liverpool).

I told him in the morning about rumours that Fergie was retiring and he just brushed them off saying it was the same old bullshit. Then when we were eating lunch, CNN broke the news, and I saw him do a 'wtf :conf: :eek: :mad:' face and muttering to himself as he rushed to his laptop in his room. Fucker's been glued to it since. :lol:

He's still hoping it's gonna be Mourinho and he's gonna bring in Ronaldo. :lol:

Interesting very interesting :D a decade with a manu fan god almighty

yeah manu fans are crazy my friend was playing all the stadiums in the pl game and bitch named them all correctly ..

om my god milan telecast used to be horrible I hated carlo ancelotti

game starts at 1 .. he sucks for 2 hours in the league and then i had to get up at 5 am .. shit
Now the neo sports is atleast showing all milan games :star: