The Rumour Commode IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
There is no midfielders of Milan quality available for the small amount of money that we are able to pay.

Why is that so fucking hard to understand?

Montolivo wants to finish in a descent manner with the fans and club in Florence. Hence why he wont leave until june. Who else is there?

Define Milan quality?

Ppl love to use this word so much yet we still seem to be getting the likes of Nocerino, Mesbah, Urby and Aquilani

There are plenty of Milan quality players available. It's just that we refuse to pay for them cauz they aren't hyped enough....

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
Yea

Because Serie A is still at a shit level like last year

It's not like any of our rivals have improved or anything

Facts:

- Only 1 point behind the top
- Still in every competition
- We have blocked one of the best midfielders of the league for free (Montolivo)
- We are on the way to sign an WC-Player like Tevez for awesome conditions
- We are the current title holder

Its just funny how people including you are totally mad at everything that happens. This frustration is just unlogical, acting like we fight for relegation and Galliani is the totally amateur and users here in forum would do a better job. :lol:

I would love to see how you thought about the things that happened around january 2007 (and afterwards) at milan.

btw, not saying critic is bad. we have some problems, not everything what happens seems to be right, but acting like 90% is bad is just stupid.

Last edited:

fo shizzle

Whigga!
Reaction score
@Weahman

And we cant afford the fee for any of them.

Maybe in june but not now.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Funny, i thought you were Actually FOR the Tevez transfer, rather than against it.

I am still FOR the Tevez transfer, because we need someone who Allegri will trust enough to rest Ibra for....

But we have far bigger problems than Tevez alone...

fo shizzle

Whigga!
Reaction score
Define Milan quality?

Ppl love to use this word so much yet we still seem to be getting the likes of Nocerino, Mesbah, Urby and Aquilani

There are plenty of Milan quality players available. It's just that we refuse to pay for them cauz they aren't hyped enough....

When i say "Milan Quality" i am referring to someone who can make us have a small jump in quality in midfield. I just cant see who that someone is, considering the fact that we dont have any money for transfer fee atm.

Oh, and Juve financial situation is alot less critical than ours currently. Sad fact.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Facts:

- Only 1 point behind the top
- Still in every competition
- We have blocked one of the midfielders of the league for free (Montolivo)
- We are on the way to sign an WC-Player like Tevez for awesome conditions

- We are the current title holder

Its just funny how people including you are totally mad at everything that happens. This frustration is just unlogical, acting like Galliani is the totally amateur and users here in forum would do a better job. :lol:

I would love to see how you thought about the things that happened around january 2007 (and afterwards) at milan.

a) Plz find me the link where it is confirmed that Montolivo is gonna sign for Milan. Better yet, acting like the likes of Montolivo is a massive purchase shows how far we have fallen

b) Tevez is not signed yet. And if he was, he would just paper up the problems we have just like the transfers of Ibra and Robinho did. We may have won the scudetto (not winning it would have been a bigger insult considering how poor our competition was) but we still got our asses handed to us in the CL

We have NO long term planning. We are just being oppurtunistic at it's best....

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
When i say "Milan Quality" i am referring to someone who can make us have a small jump in quality in midfield. I just cant see who that someone is, considering the fact that we dont have any money for transfer fee atm.

Oh, and Juve financial situation is alot less critical than ours currently. Sad fact.

@Weahman

And we cant afford the fee for any of them.

Maybe in june but not now.

Then stop moaning about Milan quailty players. There is no such thing, especially given our current bunch, most of whom by your definition won't even make the bench....

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
a) Plz find me the link where it is confirmed that Montolivo is gonna sign for Milan. Better yet, acting like the likes of Montolivo is a massive purchase shows how far we have fallen

b) Tevez is not signed yet. And if he was, he would just paper up the problems we have just like the transfers of Ibra and Robinho did. We may have won the scudetto (not winning it would have been a bigger insult considering how poor our competition was) but we still got our asses handed to us in the CL

We have NO long term planning. We are just being oppurtunistic at it's best....

If Tevez (for loan) and Montolivo (for free in summer/3-4m this month) come, would you say Galliani did a good job?

fo shizzle

Whigga!
Reaction score
Then stop moaning about Milan quailty players. There is no such thing, especially given our current bunch, most of whom by your definition won't even make the bench....

And im assumming your solution is to buy more these type of players, while still complaining about the mediocrity in midfield. Schizophrenia perhaps?

fo shizzle

Whigga!
Reaction score
And given our current situation Aquilani was actually that little bump in quality i was referring to.

Shiby

Bandwagon hopper
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Albertini, Maldini, Nesta, Becks
:lol: at underrating Serie A.

:lol: at no long term plan. We have two of the biggest talents in Italy in out team and are spending A LOT on primavera talents.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:lol: at underrating Serie A.

:lol: at no long term plan. We have two of the biggest talents in Italy in out team and are spending A LOT on primavera talents.

i agree with you and disagree with ash,we have great primavera and ses+merkel are huge talents mhh i could saythey are already good players + de scegle and in primavera we have calvano-carmona-ganz

silvagroupie

Beginner
Reaction score

Dude, at this very moment even Scott Parker will be a definite upgrade on our midfield, not to even mention players like Nainngolan or Honda, who are apparently being sold for peanuts.

Btw, what is this mythical "Milan Quality" midfield that u speak of? Because over the last 5 years we definitely had the worst midfield in the top 5 Serie A sides and definitely not in the top 15 in Europe.

Personally, I'd prefer us to wait till the summer as there seems to be some substance behind the Asamoah rumors. Heard that Sahin is considering moving back to Dortmund, surely Milan is the better and more lucrative destination.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The difference between us and Juve is that when teams don't lay down for us we can't grind out victories, and when shit gets tough we struggle to score. For example, game against Fiorentina, we can't grind out a victory. And against Inter, we can't get an equalizer. Also, we can't win against any big teams.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
There is no midfielders of Milan quality available for the small amount of money that we are able to pay.

Why is that so fucking hard to understand?

Montolivo wants to finish in a descent manner with the fans and club in Florence. Hence why he wont leave until june. Who else is there?

That's 100% true?

Cause if not Montolivo, it can be hard to get a ball playing midfielder to make for Aquilani loss (if it's confirmed of course) at this point.

Gacek

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
we have great primavera
No, we don't. We have few huge talents in it, several very promising guys, but what's certain - we don't have a great team.

I agree with everything else you wrote. ;)

Cause if not Montolivo, it can be hard to get a ball playing midfielder to make for Aquilani loss (if it's confirmed of course) at this point.
We don't need to buy a midfielder.
We took back Merkel - he will be a nice backup for Aquilani, so as Seedorf. There is a lot of injuries and that's why we are buying two attackers - one of them will be on the bench and on of them will be playing as CAM.
Count Tevez as a midfielder transfer.

Last edited:

fo shizzle

Whigga!
Reaction score
With quality i mean someone who can be an upgrade to the current players and make us a (slightly) better team.

fo shizzle

Whigga!
Reaction score
That's 100% true?

His agents says that the club wont sell and he wants to finish his contract.

He will also get a bigger sign on fee if hes a free agent.

fo shizzle

Whigga!
Reaction score
edit: i assumed Ash was talking last couple of years

Well if thats the case i tend to agree.

But at this very moment it is difficult to say the least, to go out and buy a good midfielder when theres no money in the jaw.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I dont see any possible way G wont get a midfielder.

He has done such a good job by getting what looks like now a imminent ibra-tevez partnership, no way will he risk his investment, hard work. He knows milans midfield is in terrible shape especially if the aquilani under the knife thing is true.

If i understood correctly lopez might come on loan with obligatory buy for 9mil? I guess once tevez comes the lopez will fall trough and that money will be used to get monto or someone else.

ELMAGO99

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nesta, Cannavaro, Maldini, Tevez
I Agree with Ash, but he doesn't offer a solution. Here's mine:

Strikers (5): Ibrahimovic, Tevez/Pato, Robinho, Cassano, El Shaaraway

Midfielders (10): Jovetic/Honda/Eriksen/Ganso, Boateng, Merkel, Aquilani, Nocerino, Montolivo, Keita, Van Bommel, Gattuso, Nainggolan

Defenders (11): Nesta, T. Silva, Mexes, Yepes, Abate, Bonera, Mesbah, Emmanuelson, Abate, Zambrotta, Antonini

Goalkeepers (3): Abbiati, Amelia, Roma

* 29 Squad Players
* Choose one of Tevez/Pato, or Tevez/Robinho. Sell/Give back the other.
* See if Cassano can return. If not, he's gone
* Release Inzaghi
* Buy 1 of Jovetic/Honda/Eriksen/Ganso for 15-22 Million Euros.
* Get on Free Transfer Keita & Montolivo.
* Try to get De Rossi (most likely impossible)
* Buy Nainggolan for 12-14 Million. Offer him lower wages than Flamini (2M)
* Sell Taiwo for 5-8 Million Euros and keep Defense as is.
* Convince MvB to stay

With the releases of Seedorf, Ambrosini, & Flamini, we save on wages. Have Nainggolan get half of Flamini's wages, which will equal out over 5 years even if you have to pay for Nainggolan. If we sell Pato & Taiwo, we will be able to fund Both an ACM & Nainggolan. . Lastly, Tevez would be the "GIFT" from Berlusconi which he won't have to pay for 2 FULL YEARS. NO OTHER CASH NEED BE SPENT!

Problem solved.:thumbsup::D

Last edited:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
I really wanna sell Pato...

Balotelli, Ibra, Tevez is more awesome...

Campione

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Pirlo, Maldini, Baresi, Donadoni, Suarez
Hows fiorentinas financial situation. can they afford to say no to 5M?

silvagroupie

Beginner
Reaction score
With the releases of Seedorf, Ambrosini, & Flamini, we save on wages. Have Nainggolan get half of Flamini's wages, which will equal out over 5 years even if you have to pay for Nainggolan. If we sell Pato & Taiwo, we will be able to fund Both an ACM & Nainggolan. . Lastly, Tevez would be the "GIFT" from Berlusconi which he won't have to pay for 2 FULL YEARS.

Problem solved.:thumbsup::D

Correct me if I'm wrong but i was under the impression that if Pato was sold, that money would be used to finance the Tevez transfer as we can hardly hope to get more than 30 million after this recent injury.Secondly, name one quality, proven AM that you honestly hope to get under 25 mil(barring Honda). I doubt even Eriksen would be that cheap if Ajax actually put him on the market.

I honestly wouldn't be expecting any sort of gifts from Berlusconi in the near future, unless it involves selling the club to some rich Sheikh.

Costanza

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Rino, Ambro, Superpippo, KPB, De Jong, SES, Monty, LA77, Max Allegri, KD35, Manu
Only thing we should be worrying about is a replacement for MvB.

People seem to forget how valuable he is, to me he's the third guy after Thiago and Ibra. A DM like him is every coach's dream, especially with our playing style. I don't know if he stays for next season, but I see it very unlikely because it'll mean he'd have nothing left for PSV when he returns.

With Merkel-Noce-Boa-Aqua-Urby-Flamini-Another CM( Montolivo), all we need is a WC DM. I know It's highly unlikely that we get DDR, so we better look for someone young but talented like Nainggalon or any player like him.

and on a side note, I think If we get Tevez and pay for him two years later, It'll mean we can use at least 2/3 of money we'd make by selling Pato, and If Pato doesn't leave, then we have to get rid of 4-5 sentaores and cut the wages of Flamini.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule