The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
keita lw>lw niang

Miles ahead too .. no point arguing that ..
beast of a deal if true

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
According to the latest reports out of Italy, AC Milan have proposed a loan with obligation to buy for Lazio’s Keita Balde.

Laziopress.it claims that Lazio have received a loan offer for Keita from the Rossoneri, with an obligation to buy included. The obligation would be activated once the player reaches 14 games for the Rossoneri. However, it’s also possible that Keita might join Milan on a dry loan.

Milan’s future director of sport, Massimiliano Mirabelli, already has an agreement with the player’s agent, which of course makes it easier for the San Siro side.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
everyone was dying for Keita Balde and now hes not good enough ?

Bernardeschi aint that much better :fp:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Getting Balde should be a no brainer, it'd make us so dangerous up front. If true, then that's great work by Mirabelli.

andyb

Talent scout
Reaction score
Chinaboyz has now paid 200m non refundable deposit. They are renewing contracts with high wages. They are trying to sign players on obligation (young but not Italian). If anyone still have doubts about the sale, it's time to surrender.

Aaand btw, Silvio just said the deal was done.

Seems they have gotten their bank guarantees already in european banks (Plan-B, certainty). Don't be too surprised if we make some signings in January afterall.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Getting Balde should be a no brainer, it'd make us so dangerous up front. If true, then that's great work by Mirabelli.

I think all the players being linked to us like Deulofeu and Keita is Mirabelli's work. SES won't ok anything significant unless it's their players. If somehow Milan are able to land Keita now, I would think Badelj wouldn't be entirely out of the equation.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
All the money the Chinese are splashing, I'm glad they will be on our side soon haha.

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.

:thumbsup:

Bernardeschi is obviously having a great season, but at the beginning of the season most would've probably picked Keita over him.

Keita's stats also look quite impressive for someone who is often accused of having poor end product (5 goals and 2 assists in 11 apps).

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mirabelli has closed a deal to bring Keita Balde to Milan in the summer & has initiated talks for another 3-4 top players
7vOo2JD.gif

just hope CHN isn't duking the poor guy.

Milan proposed to sign Keita on loan+obligation to buy for €20m in the summer if he reaches 14 appearances [@laziopress].

yes please

If true that would be an amazing deal. But why would Lazio make us such a gift at such a good price? The buy-out price will be much higher I suppose, let's see how long it takes until the first denials of this rumour arrive

So if you could choose between Keita and Bernardeschi which one would you prefer?

I know Bernardeschi is having a great season and is Italian, but I love Keitas physicality. We don't have much players with great physicality and struggle especially against sides with strong players. I'd love to see 1-2 more players at Milan with good physicality.

And I always loved Keita Baldé, even when Niang was playing good I said how great Keita would be for us

I think all the players being linked to us like Deulofeu and Keita is Mirabelli's work. SES won't ok anything significant unless it's their players. If somehow Milan are able to land Keita now, I would think Badelj wouldn't be entirely out of the equation.

Yeah Orsolini smelled more like a Galliani transfer, but Orsolini was dismissed by the Chinese. Deulofeu is something I wouldn't expect from G and Keita is a player where it's well reported to be one that Mirabelli always followed.

Last edited:

bakakaka

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
baggio , maldini , nesta , kaka , sheva , pirlo , seedorf , balotelli , zlatan , pippo.
comparing keita with niang lol , keita is miles ahead of him just like someone said earlier and for the stats part keita always creates so many chances its not his fault that lazio strikers don't score from those and keita can shot as well .

for bernardeschi i really like him as well but sometimes he plays good and sometimes bad , still i would take either one of these two and mirabelli is doing such a good job , i hope this keita deal goes through and we somehow land badelj as well :D

Leptiran

Rumours-Morning shift
Reaction score
Well it could be a new and great era of Milan but i'm too sceptical about everything..

Il Capitano_3

CL winner
Reaction score
keita lapa/bacca suso
bona badelj kucka
des roma paletta abate
donna

pretty good line up. we could finally make it into cl with this team. when would keita be available if he really joins us (he going to the africa cup right)?

btw, what are other players scouted by mirabelli?

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Id much rather have Bernardeschi than Keita. Also I wouldnt stand Gagliardini joining Merda

Tadej

Banned
Reaction score
Keita isnt much better than niang wtf is this shit :lol:

Keita would be a dream tbh, even for 30M. He has techique and skills to suit montella philosophy. It is time to spend some real money, he is worth that money.

bakakaka

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
baggio , maldini , nesta , kaka , sheva , pirlo , seedorf , balotelli , zlatan , pippo.
keita and badelj would be such a good transfer window , we can always rotate kucka with pasalic until summer but we really need to buy a b2b midfielder along with a young cb in the next transfer window

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
It's okay to prefer Bernadeschi oder Balde, but Balde deal actually seems doable. If I recall correctly, Fiorentina wants around 50 mil for Bernadeschi? Also, I don't see them making a favorable loan deal for us out of all clubs, they hate us.

Absolutely, most of the players that have been reported to be scouted by Mirabelli are usually young players with tremendous potential. Certainly preferable to most of Galliani's ideas of the past years.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we could get K. Balde in early (January instead of summer) that would really boost our chances of making UCL next season

He'd be a big upgrade over Niang, hes faster, more physical, has far better ball control & dribbling + hes not a headless chicken like Niang is

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
If we could get K. Balde in early (January instead of summer) that would really boost our chances of making UCL next season

He'd be a big upgrade over Niang, hes faster, more physical, has far better ball control & dribbling + hes not a headless chicken like Niang is
pretty much a better version of niang. more technique and explosiveness

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
pretty much a better version of niang. more technique and explosiveness

hes a winger atm and that's where i see him now, but in a few years i can see him becoming a CF. There's something very aguero esque about Keita

Zgontronoman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score

I feel like Bernardeschi is much better at shooting and a bit better at passing the ball,while Keita is better at running at and past defenders and creating space for teammates.I would be really happy with either of them and im not sure who do i prefer.Keita kinda gives me some Sterling vibe,and Bernardeschis shooting power reminds me of Seedorf.And i know its stupid but also what happend to F.Anderson he had so much hype around him.I remember MU and Barca watching him,wanted him in Milan really bad.

vanbasten

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Isn't it time for China to give us huge sponsors like ManUtd etc have?

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I feel like Bernardeschi is much better at shooting and a bit better at passing the ball,while Keita is better at running at and past defenders and creating space for teammates.I would be really happy with either of them and im not sure who do i prefer.Keita kinda gives me some Sterling vibe,and Bernardeschis shooting power reminds me of Seedorf.And i know its stupid but also what happend to F.Anderson he had so much hype around him.I remember MU and Barca watching him,wanted him in Milan really bad.

Bernasdeschi is actually similar to Keita. Both players like the ball a lot and sometimes tend to hold it too long. The only difference between both is that Keita is more consistent.

Felipe Anderson? His last season was terrible. Not what you expect from a player that was supposed to be 'special.' This season he started bad as well but has gotten better in the last 10 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.