Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
anybody got extended highlights? I want to enjoy this again

tschief

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
VPN+DAZN bro, it's on 10€ a month

Granted, a decent VPN will cost you like 5 € a month as well but that's not really a big deal either :D

Tell me which VPN you use?

I use CyberGhost regularly (paid Version) but Dazn kept registering that i was using a VPN and blocked me out.

I tried some other freebies-VPNs but to no avail.. dazn blocks them all.. share your secrets please :)

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Tell me which VPN you use?

I use CyberGhost regularly (paid Version) but Dazn kept registering that i was using a VPN and blocked me out.

I tried some other freebies-VPNs but to no avail.. dazn blocks them all.. share your secrets please :)

PIA or Express.

Proton and Nord are doable.

m1lan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
What a performance last night. Everyone played well.
Bakayoko was outstanding.
Piatek had a great game.
Donna was again impressive.
Laxalt finally put a performance in and the whole team defended superbly all game.

Forza Milan!!!!

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Caught this match late. What a delight!

Well done to the lads.

Piatek looks like a fantastic acquisition. I'll admit I wasn't sure about him but he looks like he is everything the other guy was meant to be. Finally we can send in crosses and someone will make something of it. Also we have a chance when the ball is hooved up through the middle hopefully. Target man supreme but more than just that. Like a faster Bierhoff. I like his attitude to in comparison to the person he replaced. He was applauding good ideas even though at times the execution from his teammates was not great. Quiet strength, quiet positivity. Gets the job done. Wow. Let's hope he keeps moving forward like this.

Borini - what can you say, works hard, goes nowhere, goes everywhere. If only we had someone better than him at left wing we would look fantastic - we would be whole, but again can't fault his effort.

Castillejo - worked hard, tracked back often. Needs more minutes and confidence but a good showing.

Paqueta - good defensive display, also worked hard. Some sloppiness compared to the first few games. Neat run early on the first half where Koulibaly took the ball off him in the box cleanly made me think - "what a beast Koulibaly is - in the old Milan he'd be playing for us" - but later Piatek showed Koulibaly who was boss from a nice Paqueta assist. Rotating Paqueta and Jack next season would be great. Paqueta looks a bit tired.

Bakayoko - beast

Kessie - better performance than previous matches but still below his best.

Laxalt - really good performance from him, almost as good as his first few appearances from him. Makes me think we should either play Abate and him, Abate going in as 3rd centreback and less attacking, or Conti/Calabria with RR, where RR is the 3rd centreback. We need more pace and Laxalt I think can provide it together with Conti but they need cover at the back. Borini and mostly Paqueta were covering the LB position mostly when Laxalt was marauding forward. He can cross a ball, much like Conti.

Romagnoli, Musacchio and Abate were all hands on deck - overall we were organized at the back with some nice clearances and solidity with men behind the ball in the second half. Donnarumma was solid at the back too.

Despite all the positives, we could have lost this match too, same way as we did earlier in the season, but the difference is Donnarumma is on form, Bakayoko is a defensive shield and Piatek is a machine.

Also felt a bit sorry for Cutrone. He could have scored as well when he came on. I hope the competition spurs him to improve too and not shy away like his best bud.

Left wing is the big hole. We really need that pacy left winger to complete the squad. C'mon Leo!

Otherwise we are pretty much set for the rest of the season. Biglia will be useful to unlock the smaller teams and so we can give our midfielders a rest. Zapata and Caldara are returning too.

So happy with the display, the spirit and the new positive attitude from our boys. Forza Milan!

Last edited:

Schedule