New AC Milan team formed to promote team around the World

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
A new AC Milan practice team has been formed to play friendlies against other teams around the world.
-----Milan-Fantasy-Land.com

MILAN, ITALY- Late breaking news from the Rossoneri camp that a new AC Milan team has been formed in an effort to promote the AC Milan throughout the world. The team, which has been speculation until now, is primarily comprised of younger players that Milan has searched to ends of the world to find.

Reports or still sketchy as to who they will play and when and where. But one thing is for sure Milan has gathered together one of the finest groups of young players in the world. Hailing from places like the United States, Romania, Canada, and China. From London the Argentina the greatest players of the next generation have joined Milan in it's quest for world domination.

The starting team looks as follows:

----------------SCHARATZ(#12.47)------------------
--SERBIAN(#111)--SEAMUS(#34)-OZMOSIS(#4)----
--------------------KVASAC(#3)-------------------
-----DAVID(#7)--AC MILAN FAN(#8)----REX(#9)---
-------------------DIAVOLETTO(#666)----------------
-------SWAN(#1899)----------SHEVAGIRL(#11)----

The team will be coached by crafty veterine Seamus, who will be playing a dual-role as player/coach, and will be captained by David. When more news is recieved about this new, seamingly unstoppable team we will let you know immediatly.

ps. Also, it should be noted that even though all of the players in writing look like they are Brazilian because of the lack of full names, but prior to joining the team each player is required to legally change their name the Forza Milan and is now just using their original nicknames to call each other on the pitch.

Reaction score
Ok, about deffansive midfielder Kvasac:

Name: Marko Spegar
City: Bjelovar, Croatia
Date of birth: 20.07.1984.
Height: 180 cm
Weight: 85 kg
Favourite player: Gennaro Ivan Gattuso

Im am very good technician for butchery.
Quote: 4 injured players/game
1 yellow card/game
Beer capacity: 8 - 10 liters.

Reaction score
Well David, my friend that was not hard to guess about Gennaro.
I allways prefer deffence over attack.

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
i thought this is serious :conf: my screen was 'up' and i didn't see that feka of a GK on the top. and i wasn't checking the source website... :conf:

ha ha :D
Seamus said:
When more news is recieved about this new, seamingly unstoppable team we will let you know immediatly.
actually, i might post this something about this on the main site... i wonder what would people think!? :conf: :D

oh, btw. i hope you don't mind but i think we should remove this to 'off topic'. people can get confused! (like i did) :)

scharatz

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Seamus said:
New AC Milan team formed to promoted team around the World

I will periodically post player bio's and fictional match reports. If anyone wants a bio included send me a private message with anything you wanted me to work into the team. It can be real or not. I am going to stick with everyone's age and name, but other than that make something up - I don't care. It is not as if this is real anyway. You could be a viking warlord for all I care. It is all good with me.

example: place of birth, a funny story, other occupation (besides the new Milan all-star team), a smilie you would like me to use to picture you (like the one of scharatz sitting in the chair), anything.

Just let me know and I will try to work it in, I could use the practice in creative writing anyway. Also anyone have any requests on who we should play, just let me know.

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thank you scharatz for moving it here. I was debating on if I should put it in here or in discussions and since the season is over I didn't think that we would talk about that much in discussions (except for the rumors that we read everyday and hope for or against, but never actually happen) :head: After I put it in discussions I had a change of heart and relized that ultimatly it should be in Off Topic. We have rumors for discussions and the Cup for soccer.
I think that it would be great if you put it on the main site, I was thinking about that already. problem is how many people go to the site and read the news opposed to how many will read this discussion. I am guessing that more will just read the news and no matter how many disclaimers we put on it and how much sarcazsm there is; people will still get confused. Hey mabey we could start our own rumor and get Reuters, Channel 4, or Gazzetta dello Sport to pick it up. It would be great though. :D

I am thinking for our 1st game a little rematch w/ Dortmund. Sound good?
kvasac, ready to go to work?
revenge.gif

Time for a little payback. :devil:

Serbian Rossoneri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Name: Ivan Simic
City: Valjevo, Serbia
Date of birth: 11.11.1987. 11h AM
Height: 170 cm
Weight: i don't know
Favourite player: Andriy Shevchenko, Romario De Souza Faria

Well i don't like DR position too much, but it's ok

i like my number!!!!!!!

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Serbian Rossoneri- Posted: Fri May 24, 2002 9:45 pm

Well i don't like DR position too much, but it's ok

Serbian - Tell you what; when scharatz and I go to the pub you can play golie, and considering the fact that I think he and I could potentially spend a lot of time at the pub. You will get quite a bit of oppertunities in goal. :D ;)

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I was looking around for pictures and I found this girl. I have to put here in the team some where, most likely as a sub. On 2nd thought she has to be the golie coach. Scharatz - I want you to do everything this girls tells you. If she says "jump", you should say "how high?" Doesn't she look excited to be a member of the team? :devil2:
977678704_Picture_acmilan_homech.jpg

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Seamus... did you really had to show to the world such vital and secret information, such as a photo of scharatz dressed in a Milan shirt? :D

SHAME ON YOU! :devil2: ;)

Reaction score
what about dortmund match, when is it, I want to buy boots with spikes for more effective tackling.
And we need to buy some beer for our thirsty hard working deffence.

Reaction score
Sharatz no beer for you. I will bring you "gemišta od pravog zagorskog direkta" (good drink),
My goalkeeper has to be in good mood!!!

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
hey seamus. you need to put seko in now :)

me and seko... like pippo and simone inzaghi!
strong.gif
star.gif

:D

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sorry guys for the dalay on our 1st game. i have been so busy w/ the Cup and work I havn't had any time to sit down and concentrate and write something really good.

scharatz - Who is Seko, your brother? If so, I am thinking that you guys should be Siamese Twins to give us extra protection in goal. :D

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Seamus said:
scharatz - Who is Seko, your brother? If so, I am thinking that you guys should be Siamese Twins to give us extra protection in goal. :D
:D

no, seko is my sister :D ;)

shevagirl

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Ok....this is me

Date of birth:1/06/1984
High:168cm
Weigh:50kg
Favorite players:Andriy Shevchenko,Gabriel Omar Batistuta,Paolo Maldini and Michael Ballack

Btw i like mine position,that is my favorite

Last edited:

Alex

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Name: Alexandre B.
Date of Birth: August 20, 1986
Height: 1.83 m.
Weight: 65 kg.
Favorite players: Shevchenko, Seedorf, Pirlo, Rui Costa, Kaladze.

Cheers,
Alex

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sorry about the lag on writeing a game reports. I have been really busy at work and haven't had time not to mention my Mac got fried at home so all I have to use is a dial-up modem so it takes forever to get anything done. I will try to put pen to paper some time this week with an update. :D

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
shevagirl said:
Seamus what happened with this?? :conf:

I forgot - I've got some time off next week and I'll try to come up with someting

Schedule