fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Myriad of Milan legends present at San Siro tomorrow -

Sacchi, Capello, Allegri, Rivera, Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Boban, Altafini,
Massaro, Inzaghi, Tassotti,
Dida, Papin, Evani, Donadoni,
Costacurta, Ambrosini, Albertini, Ganz

Silvio Berlusconi will also be at San Siro tomorrow. Galliani will not as Monza will be playing at the same time of Milan's game.

It's also possible that Ancelotti be among the guests tomorrow.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Myriad of Milan legends present at San Siro tomorrow -

Sacchi, Capello, Allegri, Rivera, Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Boban, Altafini,
Massaro, Inzaghi, Tassotti,
Dida, Papin, Evani, Donadoni,
Costacurta, Ambrosini, Albertini, Ganz

Silvio Berlusconi will also be at San Siro tomorrow. Galliani will not as Monza will be playing at the same time of Milan's game.

It's also possible that Ancelotti be among the guests tomorrow.

Can take 11 of those names and field them, likely see a better team still than our current one. ;)

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
120 years...
126c1076f0ecaa7af632c7a7b95d7ea4.jpg

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Some serious rumours about Rebic leaving in the winter. He has just 1 option - Frankfurt. It's interesting to see how this will be formulated. I doubt we want Silva back, so maybe Frankfurt will have to pay a loan fee :lol:

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
It's not that Silva is shining in Frankfurt either. :o

Rebić was a failure but still I prefer him on loan, rather than spending 45m on Correa. At least we save money.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Some serious rumours about Rebic leaving in the winter. He has just 1 option - Frankfurt. It's interesting to see how this will be formulated. I doubt we want Silva back, so maybe Frankfurt will have to pay a loan fee
What happened with this guy. Every time he plays for croatia he is making an effort and doing damage on the flank.

Here he looks like he was forced to come.

Very poor attitude. Ship him back to whatever hole he crawled out of.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
GdS: Caldara could make Serie A debut for #ACMilan against Sassuolo

Mattia Caldara is ready. He won’t have the full match fitness, but he’s ready. By the looks of it, he could make his Serie A debut for AC Milan tomorrow, as the Rossoneri host Sassuolo at the San Siro.

According to today’s edition of Gazzetta Dello Sport (via MilanNews.it), Milan are ready to ‘present’ the defender at San Siro. So far, the former Atalanta man has played just two games for them, one in Coppa Italia and one in Europa League.

Now, the long-awaited league appearance is coming. The recovery path, after tearing his cruciate knee ligament, has come to an end. Caldara has played two full games for the Primavera and he’s now ready for the first team.

As the newspaper continues, depending on how the game goes, Milan-Sassuolo could be a good opportunity for the defender to make his debut. Pioli has great faith in the player and hopes to recover him in the best way.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
To be fair, we never give him a proper chance.

He came in a new club (who was in mess tho) so it was understandable that he'll need more time do adapt. But right now, he doesn't have any continuity and on top of that, we're forcing him to play on RW so it's hard to blame him for bad games in these circumstances.

Let's give him a chance to play 2-3 games in a row, in his position, before making any conclusion. If Suzu and Hakan are constanly playing after many bad games, he deserve chance either.

Only reasonable explanation is that he's shit in trainings. Or maybe not, knowing that every coach is in love with Hakan and Suso so no one has a chance against them. :o

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
The fact that you remember it.. maybe you are a milanista after all

Talking about that im curious to know whats ur best Milan moment of the decade for you guys?

Obviously winning the scudetto but theres also Pippo scoring 2 vs Madrid at San siro who went nuts was beautiful. Pippos last goal for Milan was also stunning ( no idea how he scored that ). Pato super goal at Camp nou. Allegri playing an excellent match vs Barca san siro 2-0. Kaka coming back too was very emotional day

Other moments: Zlatan scoring a hattrick in 26 minutes of first half. 4-3 Lecce come back Yepes with winning goal. That udinese match that finished 4-4 was crazy too

Having Rino as coach was beautiful also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Currently watching Liverpool - Watford. While Deulofeu is still mediocre as hell, he is MILES better than anything we have on the wings.

Also what a cheeky goal by Salah just now as i'm writing this.:star:

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Good for Mikan, Rebic and Cro nt. Incredible how bad hebis in here. With such solid or excellent games for Feankfurt and Cro in past 2 years... he looks nervous, unfit...horrible.

Rebic - new wide player needed
Rr, birini, kessie out? Great
Then Samu, Suso, Hakan, Biglia in the summer!

70th min problem? Coz mister subs in Biglishit instead of Krunic. Leao has lousy workrate. Bona is dead, Suso runs first 20min anyway.

Thats why wide player and mid is needed. We lack depht. And we kack Susoshit benched.

Yes I said sell Roma. If he wants to go, fine. This is MILAN, who is Romagnoli? We saw Kaka, Sheva leaving...Van Basten saying bye... no tears for a solid cb

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Talking about that im curious to know whats ur best Milan moment of the decade for you guys?

Obviously winning the scudetto but theres also Pippo scoring 2 vs Madrid at San siro who went nuts was beautiful. Pippos last goal for Milan was also stunning ( no idea how he scored that ). Pato super goal at Camp nou. Allegri playing an excellent match vs Barca san siro 2-0. Kaka coming back too was very emotional day

Other moments: Zlatan scoring a hattrick in 26 minutes of first half. 4-3 Lecce come back Yepes with winning goal. That udinese match that finished 4-4 was crazy too

Having Rino as coach was beautiful also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Believe it or not it is the Supercoppa 2016 for me. What you mentioned in the beginning of the decade were bigger things but they happened at a time where we were still a big team although rapidly declining. Having big games, being in the UCL, having some top players were are granted.

On the other hand our Supercoppa came after 4 miserable years with a completely mediocre team. It was a breath of fresh air in times were it was hard to watch Milan. Also stopped our trophy drоught which lasted for years.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
By the way Luan Capanni just scored another goal for the Primavera. 6 goals in 8 games.

This is the same guy that Lazio forgot to renew the contract of.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Believe it or not it is the Supercoppa 2016 for me. What you mentioned in the beginning of the decade were bigger things but they happened at a time where we were still a big team although rapidly declining. Having big games, being in the UCL, having some top players were are granted.

On the other hand our Supercoppa came after 4 miserable years with a completely mediocre team. It was a breath of fresh air in times were it was hard to watch Milan. Also stopped our trophy drоught which lasted for years.

That Supercoppa game was something else too. Nobody expected us to win. Then Donna's great stop vs. Dybala and then Pasalic goal was phenomenal to see.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
By the way Luan Capanni just scored another goal for the Primavera. 6 goals in 8 games.

This is the same guy that Lazio forgot to renew the contract of.

1.90m tall 19 year old scoring against mostly 17-18 year olds in the Serie B of Primavera system. Meh.

Hopefully the club can make a tiny profit on him.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
I'm still curious who is the mofo who invented "Giampaolo System" term in this forum.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Shevchenko to GdS:

"Winning with the Milan shirt gave me immense happiness. It was the team I dreamed of when I was a child. Surely the goals I scored with Ukraine in the World Cup helped a lot."

"When I landed at Milan I knew about the Milan of Sacchi and Capello. I knew it had been a great team way back in early years with Nereo Rocco. Since I was a child I was a fan, it was the club I followed the most after Dinamo Kiev."

"I saw the games on TV, I remember the finals of the Champions League: the one won in Barcelonaagainst Steaua, the other lost with Olympique Marseille, the one dominated against Barcelona of Cruijff. I loved Milan, so I wanted to play in Rossonero."

"In the Sacchi era there were many champions: Gullit, Van Basten, Baresi, Donadoni, Maldini. An incredible team, it was difficult to choose a certain idol."

"Working with Sacchi would have been very interesting. Sacchi in terms of mentality was similar to Lobanovski, the coach who raised me as a footballer at Dinamo. Intensity, commitment, work, collective thinking and dedication: these were modern football's concepts."

"Sacchi revolutionized football, a bit like what Lobanovski had done in the former Soviet Union."

"First thing that comes in mind from my first days in 1999? The warm welcome of the boys . Billy Costacurta, Ambrosini, Demetrio Albertini, and of course Paolo Maldini. Also with Boban & Leonardo talked a lot. Feeling at home quickly facilitated the my entry."

"Winning the Champions League in 2003 was beautiful, there I started a great cycle and kicked off my magic period, which brought me to winning the Ballon d'Or."

"Having an affectionate relationship with Berlusconi? It's natural. Everything that concerns my career at Milan is tied to him."

"Milan's symbol? I say Maldini because he represents my Milan through the years. the club has had lots of champions: Rivera, Baresi and many others. Paolo is the symbol of my time, but it is also a particular player."

"His father was Milan's captain, like him, and then became the coach, while he [Paolo] is now the club director, with a son playing for Milan. It's a history that runs through almost all of epochs and I believe it is more unique which is rare in football."

"Milan's fading charm? History cannot be forgotten, the proof the fans, look how many there have been and how many are there at the stadium, even during periods of difficulty."

"My wish for Milan on the 120th anniversary? Best wishes to all those that they helped create these long-lasting emotions in a way or another. It's a party for us all. not just those who had the luck to stay on stage."

"Milan is unique, it is a great film that does not end. Those who love football know it."

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I'm still curious who is the mofo who invented "Giampaolo System" term in this forum.

must be necro

he has personally scouted him

Status
Not open for further replies.