Ante Rebic Thread

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
It struck me how happy he looked in this match despite his hustle

4 assists in last 5 games :star:

oh, didn't notice they were that many... what a team player!

love him, but hope he doesn't have to play as CF for too long... as soon as he switched to the left, he was devastating

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
I absolutely share your love and words for this elegant bull. I also look forward to see him roam and conquer his left for his sake above all. He was given a very difficult task and his contribution has only made me a bigger fan. Ibra will be back next game or vs Parma :)

drobeck

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
He is in a slump even though he is producing something. He works really hard for the team and I love that.

Hopefully we got our strikers back.

tschief

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
i literally can not understand how people criticise him for his lack of product atm.

Its so clear that his problem is, that he isnt a striker. It's what was his problem at first when he joined milan (used as a striker) and only after he switched to the left side, he got as devastating as he is now.

Now he has to help out as a striker - he's not doing a bad job, but also not a particularly good one. But i'm 100%, as sure as he can return to the left flank, he'll tear the opposition apart.

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
It is so satisfying to see this team play for each other after all those seasons, full of mediocre, selfish cunts, thinking they are better than the rest.

How many potential goals were wasted because they wanted to shoot from an impossible angle, instead of passing the ball to a teammate who was in a better position to strike.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Yep

Boggles me why folks think he has to put in A grade performances despite playing out of position.

4 assists in 5 games and folks still think he has played like shit. Wut?

Sure, he could do better. But thats why we have a TEAM. He is propping up others to take the centre stage.

I mean, just look at his pass to Samu for his goal in the game against Lille. He could have been selfish and taken the shot himself. And no one would have faulted him for it. But he PASSED. He was aware enough to notice that Samu was in a better position to put it into the net.

Give me a team player over a soloist every simgle time.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
he also created chance for saele, when he won a header but kid kicked the ball wrong and lost position to defender- would be 1on1.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Should have scored man :(

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Actually he did well without Ibra, even as a striker at the end of last season. I think he has not fully recovered from his shoulder injury. Last season he was a monster, he gave me Sheva vibes.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Actually he did well without Ibra, even as a striker at the end of last season. I think he has not fully recovered from his shoulder injury. Last season he was a monster, he gave me Sheva vibes.

Agreed, that player is in there somewhere.

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
Had a better game once restored to his natural position. Nice to be back on the Score sheet &#55357;&#56846;

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
this guy is such an added weapon im so glad it worked out for him at milan in the end

we've missed players w balls & character like him for too long

nanook

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
FGsbgFx.gif

replay - https://i.imgur.com/PGb9D0o.gif

Y-Bido92

il-Faraone
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Inzaghi, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Totti, Zidane, R9
weird coincidence how he missed a very similar chance against Parma and Lazio in the dying minutes only to have Theo save our ass in both games right after Rebic's misses.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Had 2 really good chances last game. He'll get back to scoring regularly soon if played in his position.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
just because he bothers to run we got pk :)

yup, this is why he's such a great player... always works hard and contributes, but some people here shit on him because he's not scoring :lol:

btw, has anyone followed him at Frankfurt? was he such a hustler there too or did Milan inspire him to give 110%?

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
yup, this is why he's such a great player... always works hard and contributes, but some people here shit on him because he's not scoring

btw, has anyone followed him at Frankfurt? was he such a hustler there too or did Milan inspire him to give 110%?

Dont know about frankfurt but he plays like this for croatia.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
yup, this is why he's such a great player... always works hard and contributes, but some people here shit on him because he's not scoring :lol:

I believe rebic would play like that anywhere.. hes a fighter

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bad game, I know it‘s hard for him with a lot of bad luck this season but his performances show that unfortunatly. Hopefully he picks it up again, for me Leao closed the gap in the pecking order quite a bit tonight.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
Has been very rusty since returning but not too worried. His form seems to be similar to his playstyle, herky jerky - hit or miss but once he builds up steam he is hard to stop.

Hope he catches fire soon and we have the best Rebic for the rest of the season.
Forza Ante

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Not worried as above, coming back from covid/injuries so had a very disrupted season and then has to come on when we're down to 10 men. Glad he gets minutes in his legs yesterday if anything.

Schedule