Group D: CROATIA, CZECH REPUBLIC, SPAIN, TURKEY

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
Don't know about being better than Zidane, but he is very underrated and deserves at least two of messi's ballon d'ors.

Both Resume is infinitely deep, and zidane had higher peak but less longevity.

Bigger and more critical statement is that Iniesta and Zidane are not any lower than CR7 and Messi. Those guys score more , but these two guys made their teams.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
I'm just here to drop this.. Iniesta is the most talented footballer in European football history.

Al0fsmb.gif

Iniesta >>> Zidane

200.gif

Zizou is overrated.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
At least Iniesta wouldn't headbutt anyone

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Nah I'm saying Iniesta wouldn't do something that stupid and desperate

I feel sad for a man who cant stand up for his family... really the only time I see a little bit of violence as the right thing to do

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Iniesta >>> Zidane

:lol::lol::lol:

Zidane was better than Iniesta is.

Did Iniesta destroy Brazil on his own?

Did Iniesta just troll around with ronaldinho and Kaka like they were nothing?

Iniesta is a great football player but he is a pansy in comparison to Zidane.

At least Iniesta wouldn't headbutt anyone

Iniesta would have dropped on the floor grabbing his face and doing an Adryan-dive.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva

Iniesta would have dropped on the floor grabbing his face and doing an Adryan-dive.

How many times has Iniesta trolled around like that with Real? Don't tell me club football doesn't have more quality than international football. I know the stage and prestige, but the fact is clubs are of more quality and on a higher level.

France had a legendary defense and protection. Zizou destroyed Brazil, but what killed Kaka and Dinho was the greatness of that midfield and defense. Look at what Iniesta did to Italia 2012, France 2008, 2010 World Cup and many more games. He's legendary in huge games, +10 man of the match awards since Euro 2008 in major tournaments. A single game against Brazil doesn't mean Zizou was better. Iniesta has had numerous memorable games, so did Zizou. They're about same level if I'm being fair. You'd see ppl prefer Iniesta, and others go for Zidane.

Personally, I think Iniesta has more skills and talent, a better vision as well.

Say whatever you want; Iniesta is, at least, nothing less than Zizou. :)

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
^thats a tough one but i would pick zidane as i believe he is more complete

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
But pogba is going to be greater than all of them. Hands down, best midfielder on the planet.

Last edited:

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
How many times has Iniesta trolled around like that with Real? Don't tell me club football doesn't have more quality than international football. I know the stage and prestige, but the fact is clubs are of more quality and on a higher level.

France had a legendary defense and protection. Zizou destroyed Brazil, but what killed Kaka and Dinho was the greatness of that midfield and defense. Look at what Iniesta did to Italia 2012, France 2008, 2010 World Cup and many more games. He's legendary in huge games, +10 man of the match awards since Euro 2008 in major tournaments. A single game against Brazil doesn't mean Zizou was better. Iniesta has had numerous memorable games, so did Zizou. They're about same level if I'm being fair. You'd see ppl prefer Iniesta, and others go for Zidane.

Personally, I think Iniesta has more skills and talent, a better vision as well.

Say whatever you want; Iniesta is, at least, nothing less than Zizou. :)
:thumbsup:

I'd put Iniesta at the same level as Zigoat.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pogba > any past milan central midfield great not named rijkaard.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I have never seen a player as complete as pogba in a while. Pgba shits on prime pirlo.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I feel sad for a man who cant stand up for his family... really the only time I see a little bit of violence as the right thing to do
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

People will always try to justify what Zidane did, Maldini explained it really well why this is. The reality is he got played and by Materazzi. Genious move! I'm glad Matrix exposed Zidane's disgusting side to the world. I'm alsoreally glad it happened he did me a huge favor ;)

Wild

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
I love Inie but no way he is better than Zidane.
Zidane was simply much more overwhelming in his impact during a game.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Swagger please :fp:

What can pirlo do that pogba cant? Pogba does everything buddy. Complete midfielder. He has no weaknesses. Pirlo needed gattuso to enforce his authority on the pitch. Pogba can do it single handedly.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
What can pirlo do that pogba cant? Pogba does everything buddy. Complete midfielder. He has no weaknesses. Pirlo needed gattuso to enforce his authority on the pitch. Pogba can do it single handedly.

Dictate the tempo of the game fx

And Pogba isn't the best midfielder as of yet. That is Modric. Let us wait till he hits the prime, so far looks like he will have a good carrier

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dictate the tempo of the game fx

And Pogba isn't the best midfielder as of yet. That is Modric. Let us wait till he hits the prime, so far looks like he will have a good carrier

He needed the right auxiliary midfielders to complement him and protect him. Pogba doesnt though.

Rotti

Milan Icon
Reaction score

Iniesta has been destroying every team in the world on a consistent basis for almost ten years now. And no, Iniesta has never- and would never dive.

I personally rate him above Zizou.

Rotti

Milan Icon
Reaction score
He needed the right auxiliary midfielders to complement him and protect him. Pogba doesnt though.

Not to deny Pogba's quality or anything, but he is not at all that HQ ball-distributor that Modric is. Pogba has monsterous strenght and superb flair in his dribbling, but not much consistency in his passing. Pogba is not better than Modric for me.

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He is slightly more close to being a complete midfielder than modric is to me. But i rate both. Modric is also a top 3 midfielder in the world. I have no problems with anyone who says that modric is better than pogba. But i disagree about the notion regarding pirlo being better than either one of the abovementioned players. You really think pogba wouldnt do as good if not better than pirlo had he played in carlo's milan? In fact we would have been even more dominant in the league with him in the middle of the pitch.
Seedorf pogba gattuso. I mean seriously? Ffs i just jizzed while looking at the names of that midfield trio.

Rotti

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Pirlo is a genius and far, far, far, far, far smarter than Pogba will ever be.

Pogba is just a physical monster and superb technician for his size. When it comes to dictating game and distributing balls, he is not anything near Pirlo imo.

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Pogba > any past milan central midfield great not named rijkaard.

Seedorf, Redondo

Pogba is an overhyped kid. He's good and all but yet to find the level of consistency some of these guys had.

Maybe he can deliver a pass like Pirlo, but no way he can do it so easily and often, etc.