Andrea Pirlo Thread

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I am still failing to comprehend the hate. Pirlo wanted to remain but Milan didn't feel he was worth the salary he requested... So he moved on to another job. I would do the same if I felt I wasn't appreciated where I was and another better offer was on the table.

That's not what happened.
Galliani was only ready to give him a 1 year deal, while he wanted 3 more years.

And it wasn't related to Pirlo personally.
We introduced the 1 year extension practice to avoid getting stuck with an expensive aging squad.

He could have stayed and proved his worth. But he went to Juve and shat on his past glory with Milan.

Mexes5

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Seedorf, Gattuso, Kaka, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Mexes, Pato, Pazzini
There is no loyalty now and it's only getting worse, i couldn't give a toss about it

Loved him when he was here, awesome unique footballer

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That's really strange that he has more friends at Juve, considering the many italians there were here, with whom he played and won with the national team too.

He was asked about the Supercoppa game between us, earlier this year. Only Abate and Antonelli are still here from his time. Meanwhile Juve still had most of his ex teammates.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
That's not what happened.
Galliani was only ready to give him a 1 year deal, while he wanted 3 more years.

And it wasn't related to Pirlo personally.
We introduced the 1 year extension practice to avoid getting stuck with an expensive aging squad.

He could have stayed and proved his worth. But he went to Juve and shat on his past glory with Milan.
Point is Juve had more faith in him than us.

Galliani himself admitted that was the worst mistake we did under his tenure.

Juve went on to dominate Serie A with Pirlo the center of play ... Milan wanted it to be Ibra with van boss filling in. Pity his feet were way too small to fill Pirlo's shoes...

In the end, a legend of the game... And a great servant of Milan when he wore our jersey.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
apparently he's going to be juve's ambassador :lol:

I'm so happy his last juve game was a CL final loss :)

MCrYK0x.jpg

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
What's a cuck?

Kindly elaborate as you seem very well informed on the matter...

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Oh you too?

Why don't you guys tell us what is entailed as you seem to have experience on the subject matter...

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Milan Fans are divided into those who've had the good fortune to enjoy Pirlo in a Milan shirt and Andre Silva fans.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So, people think that Sheva isn't a Milan legend because he left to Chelski.

But have no issue with Pirla and her bullshit. :lol:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Without Milan and Carletto Pirlo would have vanished in the reserves of prInter Milan.

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
When he bocome a coach..
Will milan fans consider him to sit in the bench?

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Bit of a egomaniac cunt, but what a world class player he was. Could have helped us instead of Juventus to win a few more titles..if we had somebody else running the club in the last 10 years.

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Poor Italy ... Just like Milan, still really haven't found someone to command the midfield...

Grazie maestro...

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
So, people think that Sheva isn't a Milan legend because he left to Chelski.

But have no issue with Pirla and her bullshit.
Milan gave Sheva the sacred armband while Maldini was out injured of course... But he was chosen to carry the armband. He made pledges of being like Maldini and few months later he had chosen Chelsea over Milan who offered the same contract but... Couldn't teach his kids English...

No such drama with Pirlo. He kept things private at the time, and moreover, proved he made the right decision... And Milan, the wrong one.

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score
ROFL. Great maestro. Italy were getting koed early when he was around and continuing the same without him.

On the other hand juve were achieving the same amount with him as without him. In terms of pure football they are even playing better now than when he labored their midfield.

Milan? He was irrelevant during our scudetto and irrelevant post UCL win slump.

Basically the sum total of his presence and absence on results is 0.

Wish he was there tonight though... Him crying together with Buffon would have been sweet.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
ROFL. Great maestro. Italy were getting koed early when he was around and continuing the same without him.

On the other hand juve were achieving the same amount with him as without him. In terms of pure football they are even playing better now than when he labored their midfield.

Milan? He was irrelevant during our scudetto and irrelevant post UCL win slump.

Basically the sum total of his presence and absence on results is 0.

Wish he was there tonight though... Him crying together with Buffon would have been sweet.

pirlo-world-cup.jpg

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Milan gave Sheva the sacred armband while Maldini was out injured of course... But he was chosen to carry the armband. He made pledges of being like Maldini and few months later he had chosen Chelsea over Milan who offered the same contract but... Couldn't teach his kids English...

No such drama with Pirlo. He kept things private at the time, and moreover, proved he made the right decision... And Milan, the wrong one.

lol

didnt he try to move to Madrid multiple times?

The only difference between him and sheva was that the latter was successful.