Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
i still cant make a sig , 240 posts aswell :(

SouthClaw

Master of Hadou
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Pato, T. Silva, Ambrosini, Inzaghi
i still cant make a sig , 240 posts aswell :(

You need 300. Keep spamming every thread with questions about signatures and you should get there in no time.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
Before I get my sig kicked out please can any polite mod help me resize, please?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Somebody likes Resident Evil 4 and subsequently Leon.S.Kennedy.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
Smart kid, you know how I do..aigh here's the backdrop to that..first pic, Leon in Resi 2 (Darkside Chronicles re-enactment), second..Leon and the good Jack Krauser in Operation Javier (DC too), third..Leon in :star:Resi 4:star: fucking up some Spaniard, final..Leon in Degeneration.
He went from being all Kevin Ryman to an easy-going Chris Redfield..the progression's chronicled in those pictures.

I'm going to watch RE: D again for the umpteenth time right now.

God I <3 Resiiiiiii!!!

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I did know that btw, just not that scene 2 was from DC although i did know it was Krauser anyway.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I did know that btw, just not that scene 2 was from DC although i did know it was Krauser anyway.

Krauser before he went rogue..just remembered, you know I actually got killed the first time I did the knife duel with him in Resi 4..there was the button prompt at the tail end of the sequence but my fingers were a bit numb atm, besides I was a bit overconfident as I'd hit all the boxes and X's/shoulder buttons till that point..

Got a well-gashed neck for stalling...

I'm really really looking forward to Revelations..and beating Resi 5 Gold on my new system..have to complete the trophy cabinet man. :)

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I was kinda fucked as i had it on PC and never understood which buttons were which, so like 5+6 were the shift keys and 1+3 were both control keys. However, i didn't know this. Caused a lot of deaths on the mine-cart sequence as i had to just mash random buttons in a hope they were right.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Mine cart..wow, memories just flooding in..you should've used the USB controller instead, apart from a couple action games (POP for ex...and man it was a real DRAG! :mad:) I haven't done hardcore gaming on the keyboard..FM, war strat, even racing sims, yep but not run n' gun titles..

Ashley was a real bitch throughout..Leon should've laid down the rule book and had a go at her, no way his Boss would know, or his colleagues in the SS for that matter.. :tongue:

Um, what diversion did you take at the part where you either fight two El Gigantes or a whole lot of Ganados (including Dr. 'Sackface' Salvador and those 'pretty' Bella sisters)?

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I know the game. You don't have to make allusions for me. I know the names of things and what they look like already.

I go both ways, as to get the treasure.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Corzioli you have to pick one pic and get rid of the rest. I won't pick it out for you. To resize it, use photobucket.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
That SUCKS!! :mad::mad: Can't I do like a photo-montage, you know like Pedro's? I'll check out pb on the morrow but if there's anyway I could have all four please let me know..........thanks for dismissing our beef briefly just for this. :tongue:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
That SUCKS!! :mad::mad: Can't I do like a photo-montage, you know like Pedro's? I'll check out pb on the morrow but if there's anyway I could have all four please let me know..........thanks for dismissing our beef briefly just for this. :tongue:

No one should ever aim to have a sig like Pedro...

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
^^You're so right on this. (forgive me Pedro..)

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I know the game. You don't have to make allusions for me. I know the names of things and what they look like already.

I go both ways, as to get the treasure.

You should know by now when I'm in my combative mood and when I'm not..naah I wasn't up to any ill, just trying to make some nostalgic Resi 4 banter..me I went the way of the maaaaaaany Ganados..got lots and lots and lots of TMP ammo there..

My rotten question segment: whose ass was bigger, Ashley's or Claire's (in DC)?? Think of Ashley in her SEXY-AS-FUCK popstar outfit and Claire giving Steve Burnside a nice view of her horse behind while accessing digital files in the Rockfort chapter..

Last edited:

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
@Corz
why the fuck u must use multiple image in your sig ?
you not realize how fucking long is that ?

oh boy its just about time

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I haven't played DC. It's on Wii i believe and i don't have one...

Still, RE4 is one of my favourite games, probably 3rd after the perfect FF9 and the nostalgia machine and astounding Kotor.

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Corzioli, I deleted your sig until you make up your mind.

Pedro - and all the others that are in denial regarding sig rules - please adjust your signatures.

Last edited:

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
And new rule as of February 5th 2011: maximum one photo per signature. I edited the original post to reflect this.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yep..almost done. :)

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sig's like 18.5 KB so I don't expect another ticket.............obeyed all the rules this time.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
My rotten question segment: whose ass was bigger, Ashley's or Claire's (in DC)?? Think of Ashley in her SEXY-AS-FUCK popstar outfit and Claire giving Steve Burnside a nice view of her horse behind while accessing digital files in the Rockfort chapter..

Not much but enough to choose..

autres_astuces_ashley_popstar.jpg

or

s320x240
?

Def not the fattest asses around but well worth Resi legend status..after :star:Sheva Alomar:star: anyway..

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
@Corz
why the fuck u must use multiple image in your sig ?
you not realize how fucking long is that ?

oh boy its just about time in sig code got banned.[/QUOTE]

Suck it up pal. :devilfuc:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
You only like Sheva 'cus she's African. :D And named after a Milan legend. :D

Nah, I don't really care, but Leon is defo the best looking guy in the series. Wesker looks cool but Leon has it. Especially Resi4 Leon. Oh wait, Salazar is the hottest. :D

Schedule