Official: AC Milan Primavera And Other Youth Teams

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tsar said:
Did "Nafta Lendava" win the Slovenian league last season? If they did I think we just signed the "champion" we were promised. :tongue:
LOL... I still remember our last hot Slovenian prospect turned dud, Sandro Bloudek :o

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
since when are we dependant on hot prospects?

we are acmilan goddamit...we are suppose to sign world class/proven footballers to win us trophies immediately....

being listed as one of the richest clubs in the game and being european champions as well as having a plethora of stars in the squad...i dont see why we cant attract the best in the world...

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
I don't think the problem is the money... the problem is the stupid way of negotiate and think of braida and galliani... most of the time berlusca just follow what they advice to him and trust all in leonardo and braida and all other scouters to bring promises and good players... but they have only find two or three real good players... kaka, gourcouff, di gennaro...

Italian Tsar

Face
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Keane, Laudrup, Cannavaro, Gattuso, Ronaldo, ABD , Virender Sehwag
He was signed for the youth side, so a separate thread for him is unnecessary. Merged with the Primavera thread.

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
S.Rossi, Baresi, Maldini, Shevchenko, Kaká, Gattuso, Dinho, T.Silva, Boateng, El Shaarawy
Ok ;)! I'm fine with this decision...

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Malays(ians?) be aware

8th August Milan-Flamengo, 10th August Milan-Ajax, 12th August Milan-Arsenal: these are the first matches in the Champions Youth Cup "Malaysia 2007" which the Primavera side is taking part in.

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
will be a nice chance to see them in action not playing with teams outside of italy... It will test if this guys are ready or not for bigger steps... ;)

how about the new sign of milan primavera team??? Federico Coppiardi??? what do you know about him???

Last edited:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB+RG+FR, Sheva, Kaká, RVN, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho...
Milan Primavera @ Malaysia

Some Info on Milan Primavera @ Malaysia as below
Milan Primavera
hope all the Milan fans that currently in Malaysia can join us to show our support to them possible wf big supprise wf a very BIG group!!! :eek:

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
isn't that new signing from slovenia going to be in that cup in malaysia?

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Milan have extended Elia Legati's loan deal at AC Legnano for another season. He also teams up with Chedric Seedorf, younger brother of Clarence, and former Milan forward Marco Simone.

croitoru cosmin

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gourcuff Gattuso Kaka Villa Oddo
i saw at fm 07 that george jr. weah it's in our youth side...it's true? he's the son of weah senior?? he's good??

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
he was... but for some kind of reason last season he disappeared of all young charts in milan website... and I couldn't find him anymore in all the internet... don't know why... he was signed as one of our future stars...

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
A ROSSONERO DEBUT
8/7/2007 12:09:00 PM
Tomorrow, 8 August, Milan-Flamengo, friday 10 August Milan-Ajax, sunday 12 August Milan-Arsenal: these are the matches to be played by the Milan youth team, also known as La Primavera, to the youth Champions League "Malaysia 2007"

MILAN - The Youth Sector of Milan is proud and honored, as is the whole club. The biggest youth tournament in the world for club teams has programmed its opening match to feature Milan, who will play against Flamengo in the city of Alor Setar. We are talking about "Champions Youth Cup - Malaysia 2007". It is a very important tournament which is played under the supervision of "G 14", and reserved to players under 19 years of age.

Here is the full calendar of the tournament: click here.

There will be 12 teams, out of the 14, participating to the tournament. With Filippo Galli guiding the team from the bench, Milan will play one of the two inaugural matches against Flamengo. The other match of the day, tomorrow 8 August at 18.45 (10.45 in Italy), will be Malaysia Under 19-Bayern Munich.

To prepare for this tournament for youth teams, which will be played in five cities including Kuala Lumpur where all the knockout games will take place, the Milan Primavera team started training on 21 July and have been doing their training camp in the same period as the Champions League-winning first team.

Milan departed for Malaysia on Friday 3 August with defender Darmian who, despite being added to the first team these past few weeks, did not leave for the Moscow tournament in order to participate to this competition with the Rossoneri, while Sebastiano Rossi, one of the staff members of the Primavera squad, will remain at Milanello to work with those who are not Under 19s. The other teams of Milan's Youth Sector will reunite around 17 August, at the "Vismara" sporting center of Milan. Then other formations will go to work in the sporting center of Vittorio Veneto, while the other group will reach the mountainous retreat of Cles, in Val di Non.

http://www.acmilan.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=50575

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
The first game of that tournament is currently ongoing - Flamengo Vs ACMilan.

I know its on tv, but i cant find the scores online. The first half should have finished by now. ANyone have any updates?

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
There's a link to Ajax Vs Arsenal here ... I'm guessing its the same tournament, though can't see any Milan links.

FaraJ

;}
Reaction score
IT'S FINISHED: FLAMENGO-MILAN 1-1

IALOR SETAR - Milan's Primavera team made their debut on the "Champions Youth Cup - Malaysia 2007" with a 1-1 draw against Flamengo. It was a balanced encounter, with the Brazilian team going ahead in the 11th minute of the second half through Nogueira while the Rossoneri's equaliser came in the 22nd minute thanks to a nice tap-in by Pierre Aubameyang.

acmilan.com

Good job Aubameyang! :)

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He is the brother of the first team aubameyang...

Surfer

I've got the devil in me
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pato, Shevchenko
FaraJ said:
IT'S FINISHED: FLAMENGO-MILAN 1-1

IALOR SETAR - Milan's Primavera team made their debut on the "Champions Youth Cup - Malaysia 2007" with a 1-1 draw against Flamengo. It was a balanced encounter, with the Brazilian team going ahead in the 11th minute of the second half through Nogueira while the Rossoneri's equaliser came in the 22nd minute thanks to a nice tap-in by Pierre Aubameyang.

acmilan.com

Good job Aubameyang! :)

Milan should have won this one :(

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
^ why?!
flamengo and most brazilian/argentine teams will have a wealth of abundance in their youth setups. More than milan, who really havent set up a decent youth pipeline in the recent past.

Dann

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Nesta, T.Silva, Sheva, Pirlo, Totti, Rino
this tornament is on t.v in the uk and i watched the milan game before i went work at 1.15 today, the goal we conceded was bruscagin fault he was wearing the number 13 like nesta, at first i thought it was darmian but he was number 5 and had a good game.

Surfer

I've got the devil in me
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pato, Shevchenko
radioactivenerd said:
^ why?!
flamengo and most brazilian/argentine teams will have a wealth of abundance in their youth setups. More than milan, who really havent set up a decent youth pipeline in the recent past.
Maybe but still we should have won, this youth should be promising even Di Gennaro is gone.

Flamengo has got a good youth but if you like at the dumb goal we conceed :(

I hope Milan will invest more in their youth program, I hate to say it but look at Barcelona.

Messi, Iniesta, Valdes, Puyol,...

vani_pirlo_21

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
All Milan, all River Plate, Aimar, Saviola, Montenegro, Lugano,
you can't put Valdes in the same category as the rest of those players, he's crap... Barca should fire him and hide the fact that he came from their youth academy

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
Watched Boca vs Inter. Ended 2-2, but Boca played better & should have won. Gaitan from Boca impressed me with his dribblings and techniqual skills. He made 2 assist, and post denied him twice. And Litteri, who scored the 2 goals for Inter has a playing style just like Inzaghi. See his goals, you'll get what I mean. :)

warmth

Rossonero a vita!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
vincent.m3 said:
i was feeling the same thing...
milan should hav won tis match... :(
I played against that team of Flamengo 4 years ago... representing my hometown (Venezuela) in a club miniworldcup and trust me... they are one of the strongest young team in latin america... I didn't have that feeling...