The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Kalinic complaining about not starting whereas Silva was benched for so long and kept training and working hard!!!

shows u big difference in mentality
:thumbsup:
After all the faith Gattuso put in him...playing him injured over Silva...fuckin tubobitch :head:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan

Relax mate.

Don't worry bro, I'm just memeing. It's what the kids do these days.

But if this circle spit thing did happen... let's just say that person sorta deserves it :o

Rickaka

molto life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Seedorf, Memphis, Tomori, Leão
whatever happened to dolberg ?

Was somewhat out of form in the start of the season and has been injured for the past 3 months.

Depending on his recovery and form he could still go the world cup with Denmark.

Not something for Milan now, probably at a similar stage in his career as Silva. I'd say he is defintely more suited to Serie A than Silva tho.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Also about Kalinic showing bad mentality after his recent performance... Complete audacity, he should keep his head down and work hard because he's being paid good money to perform which he hasn't done satisfactorily. I mean the guy pushed super hard for the transfer, he should push as hard if not harder to deservedly wear the shirt.

That is of course if the reports of this entire thing happening is true.

If he doesn't sort out his ideas, he should be sold to China asap.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Put Milan-Arsenal aside,

But Salah is rampaging this season.
His best ever

He's never been this lethal in serie A (Ofc he was good, but this is something else)

So Serie A is a harder league compares to EPL?

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The top leagues differ but it's not necessarily harder or easier. Winning the title in EPL, Serie A and La Liga is probably as difficult everywhere to be honest.

With Salah I don't think it's a case of EPL being easier but rather the league and possibly even his team being more suited to him and his skillset perhaps? Also sometimes a player just reaches his prime, has the form of his lifetime.

All things considered, fuck EPL.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li, Hidden Galliani

I don’t know why yall are blaming mirabelli for the kalinic transfer.. it was clearly a montella signing

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score

I don’t know why yall are blaming mirabelli for the kalinic transfer.. it was clearly a montella signing

Who is blaming mirabelli?

They are blaming mirabelli for spending 63m on strikers.

You can’t give the coach everything he asks for.

You give him 3 names and if agrees DS should get the best he sees fit. Not the coach, not in Italy anyways.

Remember: mourinho-quaresma
Allegri-Matri...etc. there is a reason why ds has all the say because when the target flops he’ll take all the blame and his job will be on the line.

I hope mirabelli learns from this and grow into the job.

Let’s hope the rumors about depay isn’t true because :strinic, Reina, Ki, Wilshire & Depay isn’t strengthening the squad but weakening it for that matter.

We understand the reason behind recruiting a top 2nd gk as a precautionary measures in case of losing Donna. But strinic is a useless capture and any 200k salary fullback will meet the criteria of strinic.

Ki is an okay signing for giving kessie a breathing space, while Wilshire is a great signing. But depay? And for 35m? Well only a donkey in a human form will commit such a crime.

Last edited:

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Kalinic complaining about not starting whereas Silva was benched for so long and kept training and working hard!!!

shows u big difference in mentality

well he envies the young lads, he doesnt have much time left in his career tho

didnt he absend in training in fio in order to come to milan in the past? should have stayed in fio, this is biggest fuck up from FM, kalishit and montella :fp:

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Who is blaming mirabelli?

They are blaming mirabelli for spending 63m on strikers.

You can’t give the coach everything he asks for.

You give him 3 names and if agrees DS should get the best he sees fit. Not the coach, not in Italy anyways.

Remember: mourinho-quaresma
Allegri-Matri...etc. there is a reason why ds has all the say because when the target flops he’ll take all the blame and his job will be on the line.

I hope mirabelli learns from this and grow into the job.

I don’t see what is wrong about giving the coach one of his own preferred transfer.. The coaches need to get the players they ask for at least one. Montella got his and it was sadly kalinic. The rest it was mirabellis.
The allegri season is another different case, we failed entirely because b&g didn’t invest when we needed it the most. The matri signing showed that we were broke/incompetent

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Was somewhat out of form in the start of the season and has been injured for the past 3 months.

Depending on his recovery and form he could still go the world cup with Denmark.

Not something for Milan now, probably at a similar stage in his career as Silva. I'd say he is defintely more suited to Serie A than Silva tho.

Out of form im Eredivisie? 3 months injured? :fp: ok stay away from milan

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score

I don’t see what is wrong about giving the coach one of his own preferred transfer.. The coaches need to get the players they ask for at least one. Montella got his and it was sadly kalinic. The rest it was mirabellis.
The allegri season is another different case, we failed entirely because b&g didn’t invest when we needed it the most. The matri signing showed that we were broke/incompetent

Bonucci too
Musacchio as well.

Letting go of kuco where you’re only left with one box to box. Fucking up an inform striker and getting a lesser striker is just dumb. (Don’t quote me leaf).

Bacca/Silva/Cutrone is a way better combination than Kalinic/Silva/Cutrone and 25m less expensive.

That spending would have been directed toward LW/CM

Last edited:

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Bonucci too
Musacchio as well.

Letting go of kuco where you’re only left with one box to box. Fucking up an inform striker and getting a lesser striker is just dumb. (Don’t quote me leaf).

Bacca/Silva/Cutrone is a way better combination than Kalinic/Silva/Cutrone and 25m less expensive.

That spending would have been directed toward LW/CM

Bacca was absolutely dog-shit on and off the pitch last season, please don’t bring his name up again.

Bonucci transfer is our best since ibra in 2010

Musacchio and kalinic were montella choices. And one of them has been a complete waste. But i blame montella for that transfer

— mirabelli fucked up by not signing a winger and selling kucka.. But the rest of the transfers has more or less been a success.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Jack Wilshere would be a fantastic free signing.. amazing technique.. too much personal issues but I think it’s worth the risk.. we could always sell him to EPL ..

I want Cristian Pavón here..

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Naah. Based on their netlfix documentary they are going all inn for the champions league... They would like for the finale episode to be them winning it. Hole they don’t get near it

U watch juve documentaries pmsl :lol::lol::lol:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
depays and the wilsheres... this is wot we have been reduced to. At this point wot I fear the most is losing Bonucci and Roma in the future

Nope... we've been reduced to susos and bonaventuras... Depay and Wilshere will raise our levels :proud:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
It is ongoing. So far there are 3 episodes covering their first half of the season.. Would be amazing to see them lose another chl final..
Also if we beat them in the copa final we will be featured in an episode

- The interviews are so awkward.
gif shit that's noteworthy.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Suso has been one of Milan's best players over the past two seasons but he has been struggling a little of late. He had a difficult time in both games against Arsenal in the Europa league as the rossoneri will surely hoping to get the real Suso back for this end to the season.

HE ISN'T THE ONLY GIFTED PLAYER ANYMORE - Gattuso's arrival has helped revive Milan but at the same time, Suso doesn't seem to be as efficient. Suso has only scored 1 goal in his last 13 games but he did deliver the winning assist last week-end as André Silva headed home the winner against Genoa. With Calhanoglu now re-discovered, Milan have been attacking on both flanks which can perhaps explain Suso's recent struggles.

CLAUSE AND SCENARIOS - Suso was not called up by the Spanish national team for their games against Argentina and Germany as he will still be hoping for a World Cup call-up. To do so, he will have to do better which is what Milan are also hoping. His current clause is set at 38 million euros as many big clubs like Liverpool have their eyes on him. The rossoneri would like to re-discuss this number with his agent Alessandro Lucci but this remains to be seen. Milan's main objective is to finish in the top 4 which might also be crucial to keep Suso in Milan...

http://www.calciomercato.com/en/new...-his-clause-as-well-as-likely-scenarios-23772

Answer me this Rnb.. if suso is the player he is made out to be... why is he not in the spanish NT ?...and why arent teams activiating his 38M clause.?

And how did he flop so hard vs the worst Arsenal side in living memory ?

Grazie

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I don't think depay would get along with rino

There's an easy fix for that.

DLr5qxBWkAAdtkR.jpg

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sanches has been so shit - and I mean horrendously poor - for so long that I never see him succeeding on the major stage again.

Lol.. dudes still 20 years old... be a tad bit foolish to give up on the lad just yet.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lol.. dudes still 20 years old... be a tad bit foolish to give up on the lad just yet.

I think he might be fine here. Italian and Portuguese aren’t far off, Andre Silva will be here to help him settle in. It’s worth a try honestly. If he fails, oh well, if he succeeds we have two of the best young box to box midfielders in the world.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore

Kalinic was definitely a Montella pick. But that doesn't mean responsibility rests with him. The sporting director will always be responsible for how the signings turn out; whether he let the manager influence him on something he didnt believe in or not. That's how systems should work.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Its so easy to say somebody sucks. Lets hear some names. Realistic names we can sign.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Its so easy to say somebody sucks. Lets hear some names. Realistic names we can sign.

You don't need to point out a good player in order to point out a shitter. Depay is just that - shit. We don't need him, we'd actually waste a big chunk of money on Menez 2.0.

I mean fuck yeah it's easy to say somebody sucks when that somebody is Depay.

Status
Not open for further replies.