The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Looks like lewadowski is going to rm. So how about benzema?

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Bacca was absolutely dog-shit on and off the pitch last season, please don’t bring his name up again.

Bonucci transfer is our best since ibra in 2010

Musacchio and kalinic were montella choices. And one of them has been a complete waste. But i blame montella for that transfer

— mirabelli fucked up by not signing a winger and selling kucka.. But the rest of the transfers has more or less been a success.

Why are you repeating everything I said?

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
4 goals in 22 games. He's looks like a more expensive Kalinic - what do you think buddy, should we go for him?

Me and my Balkanites are ready to go boss

Lebanese will join

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Benz would be a great signing. A proven champion to mentor Silva and Cutrone, would be wonderful for their development.

If we play with 1 striker, Then his presence will be detrimental to both of them. Not saying a better striker would be a bad thing for Milan. But the idea Young players, developing from watching an experienced player who is playing 70-80% of the minutes and they have to share the remaining 25%, is absurd to me.

Ibra watched tapes of Van Basten, he did not sit on the bench, not playing, watching Van Basten.

There is no better tool for the development of a player than actually playing. Same goes with anything in life, best way to learn something is actually doing it.

Now #PLAYING alongside an experienced player giving you #IN GAME pointers is beneficial... like Bonucci-Romagnoli, which will likely not be the case with the strikers, unless we use a lot more 2striker system like last game

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
If we play with 1 striker, Then his presence will be detrimental to both of them. Not saying a better striker would be a bad thing for Milan. But the idea Young players, developing from watching an experienced player who is playing 70-80% of the minutes and they have to share the remaining 25%, is absurd to me.

Ibra watched tapes of Van Basten, he did not sit on the bench, not playing, watching Van Basten.

There is no better tool for the development of a player than actually playing. Same goes with anything in life, best way to learn something is actually doing it.

Now #PLAYING alongside an experienced player giving you #IN GAME pointers is beneficial... like Bonucci-Romagnoli, which will likely not be the case with the strikers, unless we use a lot more 2striker system like last game

ofc we are going to play more strikers, no reason to buy more strikers when you only use 1 and have 3 already

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score

Aah..
You sir..
Slapped me right to the heart..

#justdoit

(And yes, a Player must play to bloom. No bench ever produces a messi, but green and goal does)

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
ofc we are going to play more strikers, no reason to buy more strikers when you only use 1 and have 3 already

Where do you get that from?
Played only “1” game with 2 striker... (some end of games)
Then one of those twitter sources that read people people minds talked about it.
That doesn’t warrant an “ofc” to me.

So far we are playing a 433. Switched to 442 to rest some players in a tie that was already lost.
I think Gattuso is a 4 man defense / 3 man midfield guy who likes his DM in front of the defense to solidify it (by his repeated comments on the importance of Biglia’s role).
And if he has his choice, he will select players to strengthen that. That formation can easily be switched to 442 if needed.

I must admit, I don’t know how played with his other teams before he came back here.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li, Hidden Galliani

Well they are the manchester united of Italy... both shit themselves in the UCL :lol::lol::lol:

Eeh united is the biggest club in epl, 7uve isn’t the biggest in italy.
7uve hasn’t won a uchl for more than 20 years. And united didn’t lose in SEVEN finals.

Why are you repeating everything I said?

What did you mean by “Fucking up an inform striker and getting a lesser striker is just dumb”

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Suso is a very good player but nothing more. Struggles when the tempo is fast and cant follow a fulback is he is a fast player.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Suso has been one of Milan's best players over the past two seasons but he has been struggling a little of late. He had a difficult time in both games against Arsenal in the Europa league as the rossoneri will surely hoping to get the real Suso back for this end to the season.

HE ISN'T THE ONLY GIFTED PLAYER ANYMORE - Gattuso's arrival has helped revive Milan but at the same time, Suso doesn't seem to be as efficient. Suso has only scored 1 goal in his last 13 games but he did deliver the winning assist last week-end as André Silva headed home the winner against Genoa. With Calhanoglu now re-discovered, Milan have been attacking on both flanks which can perhaps explain Suso's recent struggles.

CLAUSE AND SCENARIOS - Suso was not called up by the Spanish national team for their games against Argentina and Germany as he will still be hoping for a World Cup call-up. To do so, he will have to do better which is what Milan are also hoping. His current clause is set at 38 million euros as many big clubs like Liverpool have their eyes on him. The rossoneri would like to re-discuss this number with his agent Alessandro Lucci but this remains to be seen. Milan's main objective is to finish in the top 4 which might also be crucial to keep Suso in Milan...

http://www.calciomercato.com/en/new...-his-clause-as-well-as-likely-scenarios-23772

Answer me this Rnb.. if suso is the player he is made out to be... why is he not in the spanish NT ?...and why arent teams activiating his 38M clause.?

And how did he flop so hard vs the worst Arsenal side in living memory ?

Grazie

Attention whore:fp:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
inter murdered samp in 2mins

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Will be hard to get top 4, with our run in the hardest. Lazio will win tonight too

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Reading posts/stories (net) of Cristian Pavon & Julian Brandt... hope there is sum truth to them.

Also read that Arsenal are strongly interested in Pavon.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Will be hard to get top 4, with our run in the hardest. Lazio will win tonight too

Man... you just exude beta mentality at every possibility.

Top4 is right in front of us like a woman spreading her legs but I can see how you could have difficulties with that concept.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Man... you just exude beta mentality at every possibility.

Top4 is right in front of us like a woman spreading her legs but I can see how you could have difficulties with that concept.

Well I wont comment on the spreading the legs bit but inter and lazio will win two games in a row whilst we will beat chievo (must win) and most likely lose to juventus away.

then we will be -8 from inter and -9 from lazio

the inter game on 4th april will be crucial. Win and we have a chance. Anything else then is over

Its possible after our recent run... but its not as easy as you make out

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Maybe we shud arrange for Alec and Neruda to take dc-fan out on a night as wingmen... that sounds like a foolproof plan.

Stop fucking picking on the guy.

RossoNero83

#RedTurdOut
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Savicevic, Massaro, Simone, Sheva, Kaka and Maldini
So I've read on Calcio e Finanza that Yonghong Li has until mid April to find a minority shareholder or he could be forced to sell a majority stake in the club? Is this true or further BS? Because I'm thinking wether he gets a shareholder to join or sells majority stake then that would be the cue for the Arabian knights to come in

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Maybe we shud arrange for Alec and Neruda to take dc-fan out on a night as wingmen... that sounds like a foolproof plan.

Stop fucking picking on the guy.

:thumbsup: we def would have fun chilling drinking beers

you should come too be the papa figure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule